Becoming an Incubus Ch 10
570 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 10

 

It took some time before Abbey finally started exclaiming excitedly and jumping up and down holding a book. “I think I found something. I was looking up different demons and when I got to the part about demons of lust there was a section about that succu thingy you said before.” Hearing her exclamations, I rushed into her bedroom from the bathroom where I had been examining myself in the mirror. I had never been very attractive so now, in the guise of looking at my changes I had been checking myself out like a vain schoolgirl.

            When I got into the room Abbey was laying on the bed on her stomach with her feet in the air with an old leather-bound book open in front of her. The pages were turning yellow, but the ink was still dark and clear. Turning to look at me as I entered the room she began smiling happily. She was beginning to remind me of a puppy a bit the way she was always happy to see me. I suppose I could tack it up to her finally having proof of the existence of occult beings, but it was still a little strange to be fawned over instead of pushed away.

            “Here is that succubus thing you were saying,” she said again as I moved closer to see the book. I looked at the entry she had it open to, it was titled, ‘Demons of Lust’ and went on for quite some time about the different levels of demons and where lust demons fell in that mix along with quite a lot that I did not understand at all as it was all very archaic prose. From what I was able to gather however, demons that feed on lust have different names depending on their gender. If it was a girl, like the one I had encountered, she would be called a succubus. I also learned that I had been saying it wrong, the plural for succubus was succubae and not succubusses.

            These beings when first created were relatively weak but as they fed on the lust energy of mortals they would slowly start to change until eventually they were powerful and dark creatures capable of overpowering bodybuilders and yet persuasive enough to charm a king off his throne in exchange for pleasure. Also, there seemed to be something about their being able to produce venom but there was very little about what it would do or where it came from.

            Frustrated I pulled away and put my hands over my eyes so that I could think without distraction. “What’s wrong?” Abbey asked when I covered my eyes. “Nothing I just need to think. There is a lot there but almost nothing that makes sense to me.” With that I went into the blessed silence of my mind to think about what was going on.

            First, I had experienced an encounter with a demon of lust and had become her lifelong servant before she had disappeared. Second, I had been experiencing changes wherein my body was becoming generally more attractive little by little and I was experiencing hunger that could only be sated by ‘consuming the love energy of mortals’ as the book said or from what I could tell, bringing someone to orgasm. This seemed to work whether I used my mouth or my cock, I would have to experiment later and see if it also worked with my hands. Third, the Catholic church had absolutely no intention of believing or helping me. And fourth… there was this beautiful girl who was putting herself out for me with washing my clothes and doing research and I have no idea what she expects from me in exchange for this.

            I moved down my hands and opened my eyes having finished lining up the information as I knew it in my mind. Looking over at Abbey I said, “Abbey, can I ask you something?” She sat up, her tank-top pulling tight in a very distracting way as she gave me her full attention. “Sure Nelson, you can ask me anything, or for anything.” She responded with a seductive wink. “This might seem a little weird but what do you want to happen between us now? I mean, last night was amazing and all but I’m starting to wonder why you are going to so much trouble to help me with all this. After all you barely know me.”

            After I finished speaking, she looked at me a bit confused for a moment and then made a face as if thinking rather hard before responding. “The man you saved me from last night was my ex. We broke up a couple of months ago after seeing each other off and on for a couple of weeks and he got all stalkerish and wouldn’t stop, so I kind of don’t want you to go because you make me feel safe. Also, I don’t make a lot of friends… lots of guys like my boobs but since I’m into the occult and witchcraft everybody thinks I’m weird, so I end up kind of lonely. You being an actual creature of the occult is the sort of validation I have always wanted. Sort of like saying ‘HAHA’ in the faces of all those who said that magick isn’t real.”

            She had started speaking with some confidence but as much as the part about her ex should have bothered her it seemed like the loneliness was the real problem because when she reached the part about not making a lot of friends she started looking down and mumbling so that I almost couldn’t hear her. After she finished speaking there was silence for a minute while I absorbed the information, she had just told me. Almost a full minute later she looked up at me with a hurt look on her face and said, “Say Something!” as a single tear ran down her cheek.

            Unable to bear it any longer I swept forward and pulled her into a tight hug, she went rigid at first but then melted into me and began to cry quite loudly. It seemed that she had been dealing with rejection for quite some time and had truly despaired at finding anyone who could accept her with her strange hobbies. I held her there until she had calmed down and then finally, she said quietly, “I’m alright now. There really wasn’t that much information on succubae after all.”

            “That’s alright, I know more than I did this time yesterday and with you helping me out I am sure we will learn all sorts of things.” When I said this to her she looked up into my eyes rather quickly, once again looking surprised. “You mean I can help you some more? You aren’t going to go away and disappear forever like the other guys that sleep with me?” My mouth fell open and for a moment I had no idea how to respond to this poor woman. Rejected by people she had no friends and used by men only for sex she had probably tried so hard this morning with the breakfast and the laundry and the research just trying to keep me from leaving because she was so lonely and was worried that this was the first and last time she would ever see me.

            I reached forward and cupped her chin in my hand delicately and then unable to help myself leaned in and kissed her sweetly upon the lips, not hungrily but gently, wanting more than anything to give this person in front of me all the years of acceptance and validation that she had been denied. She was warm and soft, and I could tell that she was fulling willing to do anything I wanted just to spend time around another person.

            “I am going to have to get your number because I would have to be extremely dumb to leave without any way to contact you again. Truth be told, I don’t have many friends either and now that I’ve become the servant of a demon of lust, I don’t expect that friends are going to be easy to come by.” Thinking I had spoken suavely, I was surprised when I heard a hurt sob come from the girl who was clutching tightly to the robe I was wearing. “I see, if friends is all you want then…” she choked and wasn’t able to finish the sentence.

            I was altogether confounded by the way this strange girl was acting. “What am I going to do with you?” I muttered out loud. I saw her look up confused, tears still in her eyes. “Meanie!” she said before I kissed her again and she pulled me down onto the bed with her.

            I would like to say that we finished up in the bedroom quickly and proceeded to the library to look up more information on succubae or their servants and venom or literally anything else that was a useful way to spend the day, but that is not what happened. The robe she had given me to wear was quickly dropped to the floor along with her clothes and while we did leave the bed, the time we spent on the floor, on the couch, against the fridge, and on top of the kitchen counter were filled with the same high energy cardio exercise that we started up in the bed. Today may have been a bust for learning about my situation but I’ll be damned if I can feel like it was a wasted day.

 

Author’s Note: Currently chapters of Becoming an Incubus will be released on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Read this and other works by me on my website. If you enjoy my work, consider becoming a patron.

 

5