Becoming an Incubus Ch 12
455 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 12

 

Abbey and I spent the entire rest of the afternoon searching for more information on either incubae or succubae but were not able to find out anything else. After a while Abbey had the bright idea to cross reference the powers listed in the old manuscript against those found in common fiction to make a list of powers that were likely for me to have or later get.

            At first, I thought that this was a great idea but after looking over the contents of the manuscript again it only mentioned the pheromones and the consumption of lust energy and so it had precious little on their other possible powers.

            In the end the book that Abbey had been looking in at her home had more information on the actual abilities of a lust demon, stating that they would eventually become physically strong as well as charismatic. If you also consider, the fact that my body had been changing to become more handsome as well I would say that I have more than enough powers to keep anyone happy.

            First, I have the downside of needing to consume lust energy instead of food and if I did not do so I would become feral and sexually assault innocent bystanders but they would be drugged by my heightened pheromones of the feral state and unable to resist. But on the other hand, since I was becoming more attractive that was more doable, on top of that the pheromones ability would also help with that, although I had no idea how to deliberately activate them or know once they had become active. I would have to practice that at some point.

            On top of that one crushing negative which was countered by two positives I would be getting stronger and more charismatic so before too much longer I would be able to take whatever I wanted in life, either by charm or by force. I didn’t really see the problem with any of these aspects especially since it had resulted in my having sex multiple times since the succubus changed me, but part of me was still wondering if I was now technically evil.

            I was now a demon and if one bought into the common propaganda that meant that I was a servant to the devil, or in my case another demon, and there to torment people and lead them into temptation. I was almost guaranteed to go to Hell when I died, I supposed, after all I had made an agreement with a demon and then performed multiple lustful acts outside of wedlock. It made perfect sense that I had been thrown out of the Catholic church I had gone into for help.

            I was not worthy of their help. I had become a monster, a creature straight from a nightmare or a bedtime story created to scare children into behaving. On the other hand, there was some amount of good I could do in the world that others might not be able to. I looked over to where Abbey was still diligently studying away in some old religious text trying to find out something else about demons. I had saved her from getting raped the other night, that had to be worth something in the morality scale.

            “Abbey,” I called out to her. “Yes Nelson?” She responded, looking up from where she was sitting on the floor with a pile of books. “It’s time to go home. Should we head back to your place?” She sprang to her feet and grabbed my hand hurriedly pulling me towards the door with a big smile on her face. “Sure!” and after that we were on our way out the door. As we passed the reception desk, I called out an apology to the librarian for leaving a mess behind but there was nothing I could do, this beautiful girl had a hold on me and was not slowing down.

            As soon as we were out of the building and moving towards her house I froze for a minute. “Oh! I completely forgot! I haven’t been home in a couple of days, so I haven’t had a chance to pick up a change of clothes. I will need to get at least that before we go back to your home since I have to work tomorrow.”

            Listening to me for a moment Abbey started bouncing excitedly, “You mean I get to see your house?!” She still hadn’t let go of my hand, so I was treated to a wonderful view of her large breasts bouncing up and down as she did so. Doesn’t this girl ever wear a bra? Without further ado we set off to my sad little studio apartment where I proceeded to put together a little bag with some clothes and my toothbrush along with a few other essentials. After that, glancing around I proceeded back out with Abbey on my arm.

            She seemed a little disappointed when we left quickly, perhaps she wanted to spend some more time here or something? I have no idea why she would want to spend time in a tiny studio apartment when she had a house to go home to but hey, nobody ever claimed I understood women.

            When we got back to her house something was off and I couldn’t put my finger on what it was until we were almost to the door but then I couldn’t help but to notice. The door was ajar, splinters around the handle showed that it had been kicked in and then pushed back to a mostly closed position. “What THE!” I clamped my hand firmly over Abbey’s mouth as she started to yell and placed a finger over my lips indicating to be quiet.

            Gently I pushed the door open and looked inside. I did not see any random destruction and nothing major seemed out of place. Gesturing behind me for her to wait here I went cautiously inside the house. Walking around quickly but quietly I stalked from room to room trying to make sure that nobody else was still inside it.

            I had cleared most of the house and all that was left was the bedroom. I opened the last door and stepped inside. Looking around quietly at the room I couldn’t decide if anything had been touched or not since we had left it this morning, but I was starting to get a bad feeling around the back of my neck. Who breaks into a house and doesn’t take or break anything except for the door?

            Confused, I was about to walk out of the bedroom when something stopped me, call it precognition or just a lucky hunch but something told me to open the closet door. When I did, I was surprised to see the hulking guy who had been harassing Abbey before standing I there.

            I think he must have been expecting her to open the closet and not me because his hands were poised to grab but he froze when he saw me and said, “What the Hell are YOU doing here?!” Not wasting any time, I panicked and punched him in the nose before running out of the room. He came crashing out of the closet behind me and out into the living room where I turned around looking for anything I could use for a weapon.

            He came stomping into the living room wearing what looked to be the same leather jacket and jeans from the previous evening.  “Ok you little creep, I don’t know who you are or what you are doing in my girlfriend’s apartment but it’s time to leave! NOW!” He was trying to intimidate me but for some reason I just wouldn’t back down any further. “Fuck off, Abbey told me about you already shitbag! Also, just a word to the future, you don’t have to break into your girlfriend’s house!”

            His face was turning red underneath his buzz-cut hairdo and he came stomping towards me. His arm cocked back, and he swung a punch at my head. Big, dumb, slow, and easy to read. He made it obvious what he was intending, probably having relied on sheer size instead of skill in any past fights. Normally I would run away from violence, especially with someone this size but I was curious what my new and improved body could do.

            I ducked under his outstretched arm and quickly threw a couple of jabs at his ribs before backing up as he turned back around to get me back in his line of vision. I couldn’t be sure, but it seemed like he was struggling to catch his breath which shouldn’t be the case since we had only just started fighting. I must have managed to knock the wind out of him with those jabs.

            Gaining confidence, I waded back into the fight with him, this time when he punched at me, I reeled back and slammed my own fist into his own. Ouch! That fucking hurt! That being said, he also was gripping his hand and howling in pain so at least I was an even match for this guy’s strength. Moving quickly while he is still confused by my strength being larger than my size, I get back up close to him and start throwing quick jabs at his chest and torso, trying to overwhelm him with my faster speed.

            I was certain that as soon as he recovered, he was going to start pummeling me with his big meaty fists but as I caught some rhythm, he was unable to catch his breath and before long he was passed out on the floor. Feeling proud of myself I stepped outside to tell Abbey that I had successfully beaten up her ex and immediately threw my hands into the air. Her entire house was surrounded by police, it seemed she had called them when I had gone in and not come out for a while.

           

Read this and other original stories at my website. Also, please consider contributing if you enjoy my work. Join my discord channel.

 

6