Becoming an Incubus Ch 18
363 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 18

 

Miss Moone was panting and gasping for breath while kneeling over top of my face as I lay on the desk. She had just completed her fifth orgasm against my face and I could see smears of blood from my face and mouth all along the inside of her thighs. Sweat glistened on her pale skin and her eyes were glazed over with pleasure.

 

            After a few moments she had caught her breath and she looked down at me. “You are looking a little better. Your wounds have stopped bleeding at least and the burnt flesh is starting to peel off.” Saying this she exhaustedly climbed down from the desk, once again using a chair to assist her. As she was climbing down the door opened once more and Abbey entered with a shy look on her face.

 

            “Abbey dear, excellent timing. I’m flat exhausted from all this play and now that he is starting to heal he and I should both wash up. After that you can play with him for a bit while I rest and then we’ll both go at it. We need him up and running sooner rather than later.” Hearing that I was starting to heal Abbey looked up and rushed over to me anxiously examining my injuries.

 

            “I’m sorry I ran off before. I was just so scared when I saw you all hurt like that and I had to get miss Michelle to let her know you were awake. She had started rambling as soon as she had reassured herself that I was truly on the mend. It seemed that my mental anguish regarding her was misplaced. I carefully moved my tongue around my mouth and finding that it was at least no longer bleeding I began hesitantly to speak.

 

            “Abbey, thank you. You came to save me.” I didn’t speak much as I was still feeling rather weak and it required a lot of effort to produce those few words but upon hearing them Abbey immediately burst into tears and falling on top of me started sobbing into my chest. “You big dummy! I thought you were going to die…” 

 

            She stayed like that for a minute or so and then abruptly straightened up and wiped her face. “That’s right, there’s no time to waste. Miss Moone said to get you washed up and then we get to… I mean then we have to get you lots of lust energy to help you heal.”

 

            Abbey was smiling a bit now and started matter of factly helping me to sit up and then stand. I had to lean on her for support because I was still strongly under the influence of the doping concoction that I had been given but she soon helped me into a bathroom where after sitting me on the toilet she proceeded to turn on the shower and fiddle with the temperature until it was good enough.

 

            Now that the shower was ready, she helped me strip of the tattered remains of my clothes which were stuck to my body in some places from drying blood. After she had me undressed she sat me back down on the toilet and then backed up a couple steps and gave me a sexy little grin before she began to slowly strip herself.

 

            The first thing that she removed was her panties, bending forward as she did so and giving me a view of her cleavage from her low cut shirt. After this she stood back up and kicked off her shoes and pulled her socks off. Next she turned around and slowly pulled her shirt up revealing the smooth skin of her back before slowly turning around with her arms covering her bulging breasts.

 

            I had seen her naked before now, several times, but the act of stripping slowly and deliberately while I sat and watched was somehow erotic in a fresh way that had my cock already standing at attention despite her covering her breasts with her hands and still wearing a miniskirt. Being so close to an almost naked woman was overwhelmingly sexy.

 

            Watching me for my reaction she slowly dropped her hands, allowing her tits to fall as they came into full view, the perky pink nipples bouncing down and then up again as they fell from their weight. She smiled as she saw me watching her with rapt attention before turning around and bending over, revealing her ass and a hint of her pussy lips as her skirt rode up. Finally she ever so slowly pulled that down too giving me a perfect view of her ass from behind.

 

            Standing back up she turned back to me, “Do you like what you see?” she asked coyly. “God yes! You are so beautiful and sexy Abbey. I want you so bad right now!” Her eyes lit up at my response and she slowly started to come closer to me, swinging her hips as she did so. “I was so worried that you wouldn’t like me anymore after seeing Miss Michelle like that.” She bit her lip. “I know how most guys like MILFs better than someone still young like me.”

 

            My mouth fell open at what she was telling me. “Abbey, there is no way I could ever stop liking you like that. Even if she is a beautiful woman that does not mean I am going to like you any less. If anything the contrast between your youth and her maturity makes me excited even more.” I suddenly realized I was speaking too freely and shut my mouth. I then looked up to Abbey to see what expression she had on her face.

 

            She had a pensive look on her face that did not seem to match the situation with both of us naked and her only a couple of feet away from me. After a moment she smiled big and took the last step forward, pressing her tits against my face and running her hands through my hair gently. “Oh, so you like us both? Nevermind, we’ll talk more about that after we get you healed up. For now we need to get you washed up.”

 

            After this she proceeded to pull back a bit, I couldn’t help feeling a bit disappointed as her breasts came away from my face, the soft velvety skin felt so nice. She pulled me to my feet and pulled open the shower curtain. After that she helped me into the shower where there was thankfully a shower chair for me to sit on and then, soaping up a loofah she began to wash my body, starting at my head and working her way down to my feet, not pausing at my special area any more than she did at my knees.

 

            After she had washed me thoroughly she rinsed me off and the water ran black from all the bits of burnt flesh that had peeled off by now. I was still covered in wounds but now they did not look life threatening and there was a thin layer of new skin starting to form. I soon found out that that skin was quite sensitive as Abbey, kneeling down now with a playful look on her face decided to give me a testing lick since my cock was still hard from being in a shower with a beautiful woman.

 

            “Ahh!” I couldn’t help the moan that escaped me when she caught me off guard with her tongue. She pulled her head back a bit and gave me a devilish grin, “do you want me to stop?” I wanted nothing of the sort but I said “Aren’t I supposed to be getting you off not the other way around so I can heal?”

 

            As the water ran down her naked body, small rivulets forming off of her pert nipples she gave me a look that said she would not be denied. “But Nelson what about my needs? We’ll call this one a freebie for fun.” And with another sexy wink she moved forward again and started gently licking the shaft and tip of my cock, the sensitive new skin coming alive, nerve endings firing off rapidly.

 

            As she started licking with a little more fervor I started moaning again, finally unable to control myself any longer and seeing no point in doing so. Seeing me relax into it she opened her mouth wide and slowly slid the length of my cock in. She did not stop at the back of her mouth but instead kept going until the base of my cock was buried under her nose.

 

            She held like that for a few moments before pulling back with a loud gasp before going back for another round. This time moving up and down on the shaft rapidly. I started breathing hard and soon I couldn’t hold back any longer. My hands reached out and grabbed Abbey by the back of her head.

 

            I was unable to grasp her very hard due to my drugged state, but she didn’t resist at all. A few moments later, with her face once again buried in my pubic hair my vision went black for a few moments and I saw spots while a massive amount of pleasure coursed through my cock. Abbey sucked harder for a few moments and licked the underside of my shaft with her tongue as she pulled her head back, pulling every drop of cum from it as she did.

 

            Smiling happily, she swallowed the load and smiled big. “Shower time is over, it’s time to go to the bed and then you can make me feel good too.”

 

Read this and other original stories at my website. Also, please consider contributing if you enjoy my work. Join my discord channel.

 

5