Chapter 320
227 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 320

The Floating Forest [6]

Huang Bei Yue suddenly halted her footsteps . The face turned cold and a burst of a powerful pressure suddenly harshly pressed forward . That pressure was too strong which for a second, led her heart to feel as though it was pressed down tightly by something . She had difficulty breathing .

When she escaped from the powerful pressure, she already felt that pressure leaving .

Huang Bei Yue furrowed her eyebrows . Instantly, she chased after in the direction of the pressure!

There was actually this level type of master within Lin Huai City? How is it possible!

This type of pressure probably already surpassed the strength of a nine-star summoner . They probably are on the fourth rank! On the Karte Mainland, there basically wasn’t that many fourth rank masters . At least, within Nan Yi Country, it didn’t even exist!

She was a natural master who concealed her whereabouts and aura . She quietly and without any noise, approached the pressure .

“Humph, a fool who won’t admit their mistake . It’s better to kill you off!” The cold and ruthless voice of a woman rose from afar .

Right after, a burst of lighting suddenly exploded which lightened up half the sky! The huge Raging Seven Tail Dragon’s body swelled by many times . In the sky, it shouted out loud and let out thunder rolls . Right then, the weather rolled about and then followed by the atmosphere!

“Stop looking down at people! What are you? You dared to act to so arrogant on the land of Nan Yi Country . ” The furious yell within the air appeared to be incomparably coarse .

The man on the Raging Seven Tail Dragon raised a heavy sword and on the body of the sword, numerous thunder rays tangled around . He held a fierce face, already reaching the state in which he was about to completely explode . The hair on the head all stood up!

That person was Sima Guiyan, Nan Yi Country’s one of the very best nine-star summoner! His strength was definitely not to be questioned . Previously, in Nan Yi Country, he was given the name as ‘Undefeatable Legend . ’ It could even be said that he was a paragon .

But the completely violent Sima Guiyan and the Raging Seven Tail Dragon under the powerful pressure seemed insignificant .

“Go, Raging Seven Tail Dragon . Let this fool taste our strength!” Sima Guiyan hollered, driving the Raging Seven Tail Dragon suddenly down .

Huang Bei Yue couldn’t help to furrow her eyebrows . This Sima Guiyan has a wooden brain . Meeting such a powerful opponent, he should be thinking of his next steps in order to save himself . Instead, he wanted to drive himself over?

This wasn’t what Huang Bei Yue considered to be a powerful enemy but this pressure, not needing to think about it, she knew how much it differed from her based on strength . It was completely like striking a stone with an egg . There wasn’t the need to die!

“Since you are looking to die, I will grant it . ” That clear and icy voice seemed to be haughty and considered themselves to be arrogant .

“Hong Lian, since there isn’t any news then let’s go . There is no need to stir up trouble in Nan Yi Country . ” Another voice even icier rang . It sounded languid and undisciplined . It was a young man’s voice . Hearing these led people to feel a sense of chilliness rising from the chest .

“After I get rid of this small character then we can go . How busy is this? It’s just a matter of raising the hand . ”

After the arrogant woman completed her sentence, she really raised her hand and the movement was so rapid it was a little unbelievable . Only to see a clear icy light flashed by towards the Raging Seven Tail Dragon abruptly then it was divided into two parts from the sword’s light?

1