Chapter 322
208 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 322

The Floating Forest [8]

“That’s right, I’m Huang Bei Yue . ” Huang Bei Yue, fortunately, pulled down the brim of the hat and the fiery red hair, the exquisite appearance was cold like ice but she held some type of noble aura .

Sima Guiyan grabbed onto her skinny arm . Princess Zhang’s daughter is indeed not an ordinary person ah!

He seemed to have grab onto hope and excitedly trembled . The more he trembled the more blood flooded out from the heart!

“Who are they? Tell me!” Huang Bei Yue hurriedly exclaimed . When she looked at his state, she knew that he obviously wasn’t going to make it .

“Gu-gu” From Sima Guiyan’s throat, he difficultly let out some noises . “They, I don’t know either . ”

“You don’t know why they targeted you?”

Sima Guiyan difficultly explained: “They, they came here to look for something . ”

Look for something? What are the masters at that level looking for?

“Look for what?” Huang Bei Yue stared as his eyes gradually turned to slacken so she hurriedly raised her hand over and pressed on his wound: “Quickly say! What are they looking for?”

Sima Guiyan opened his mouth and his face revealed an incomparably fierce look . After he tried to make some noises within his throat, he finally announced the four indistinct words .

“Beast Without Boundaries . ”

“W-What?” Huang Bei Yue didn’t seem to have heard clearly, inquiring once again .

But in reality, she had heard clearly each of the four words . But she dare not to believe this!

“Sir Guiyan! Sir Guiyan!” Huang Bei Yue shook Sima Guiyan’s body but without hope, he ran out of his last breath .

From a far distance, there was the sound of people coming over . Although the movements of the battle were quite big, it was settled within a moment . Therefore, the people rushing over would naturally be slower .

Huang Bei Yue didn’t want to cause problems but she also didn’t want to give the Beast Without Boundaries’ information to anyone . That black jade, only she knew of its existence . Within Nan Yi Country, no one knew what the Beast Without Boundaries was .

No matter what the two people’s motives were, Beast Without Boundaries was hers . No one could think of stealing it from her!

After she placed down Sima Guiyan’s corpse, Huang Bei Yue quickly left from the other side .

The mansion of the family of Bu Ji Er .

Huang Bei Yue directly infiltrated into the place where LuoLuo was practicing martial arts like last time . She stared at the young man who was waving the sword around under the moonlight and within her heart, she couldn’t help to feel comforted by a bit .

The silhouette appeared behind him without noise and the finger softly tapped against the sharp edge of the sword: “Your practice is not bad . ”

LuoLuo violently turned around, with a happy tone: “Master, you’re here!”

Huang Bei Yue nodded her head . Due to what happened before, she wasn’t in a pleasant mood . Then she thought about how she was going for an experience in the Floating Forest the day after so there wasn’t that much time to teach LuoLuo . Therefore, she didn’t want to talk nonsense . She directly took out the Flame Beheading that Xiao Qi Yuan gave to her last time .

“This sword skill, you first slowly try to understand this . Recently, I have some things going on . This month, I probably can’t come . You definitely can’t be lazy . ”

LuoLuo listened to this and his face fell down: “Master, where are you going?”

“There are some important matters that I must go settle with . ”

LuoLuo’s eyes turned around and lowered his voice, saying: “Then master ah, you must come back early ah . ”

“No problem . ” Huang Bei Yue thought about it then declared: “Tonight, the matter that you and Princess Ying Ye settled down in the manor of Princess Zhang, it is pretty nice . ”

After he heard the compliment, LuoLuo immediately turned embarrassed . He scratched his head, bashfully exclaiming: “It’s the master who had given me a pointer . Otherwise, I wouldn’t have thought of it . ”

1