Chapter 324
206 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 324

The Floating Forest [10]

Before she truly becomes strong, she doesn’t want to encounter an unfair fight against someone who is drastically stronger than her . She doesn’t want to end up like Sima Guiyan, who died in an obscure way .

After the yearly competition, Ling Yang College would always choose the winners of the competition to form a small group to learn through experience . The group would be led by one of the stronger teachers in Ling Yang College . They would enter the Floating Forest to gain some experience .

It can be said that the students that enter this group are all experts in their fields . In the forest, it would be the survival of the fittest . Hence, only experts who are rank 4 or above would be able to join the group .

This year, Huang Bei Yue defeated Lin Wan Yi who is at the silver-white warrior rank . She also defeated Lin Zi Cheng who is about to enter the gold warrior rank . Thus, Huang Bei Yue automatically receive the gold rank without a test . With that rank, she is able to join the team and enter the Floating Forest .

The group this year has around 100 people . But there are only two people who came from the Imperial College; Huang Bei Yue and Princess Ying Ye . This is the highest number of people that joined the group from the Imperial College ever since it was founded . Because of this, Teacher Guo was very happy . He also invited the Northern Country’s prince, Feng Lian Yi who teaches the zither in the college, to lead the group with him .

Huang Bei Yue couldn’t understand . Feng Lian Yi is a teacher that teaches the zither . So how could they allow him to accompany them in such a dangerous journey?

Seeing the puzzled expression on Huang Bei Yue’s face, Princess Ying Ye smiled . She explained, “Prince Yi’s vitality is of the wind attribute . The wind attribute is the gentlest of all the attributes . It has healing effects . However, it’s rare for someone to have the wind attribute . Due to this, Principal Cang He would always invite Prince Yi to join the team to enter the Floating Forest . ”

It turns out that he has the wind attribute . She heard that although people with the wind attribute can heal people, when it comes to its attack powers, its many times weaker than the other attributes .

A nine-star wind attribute expert could only fight a seven-star expert of another attribute and the result would be a tie .

But is Feng Lian Yi this weak? His strength right now already gives her a headache . And she still doesn’t know whether Feng Lian Yi is a summoner or a warrior . He appears to look gentle and elegant, just like the son of nobility from the imperial capital . He doesn’t look like he’s strong at all .

Since the beginning, Huang Bei Yue’s gaze has always been on Feng Lian Yi . Feng Lian Yi was talking to Teacher Guo in the front . He seemed to have noticed her gaze as he turned around and smiled at her .

Huang Bei Yue’s gaze was calm and indifferent as if she wasn’t staring at him at all . Very naturally, she turned her gaze away .

Someone became gloomy again .

Xiao Zhong Qi and Xiao Yun were also selected to join the team this time . This was Xiao Yun’s first time being selected to join the team to the Floating Forest so she is very excited . However, the matter with Concubine Qin* cast a shadow in her heart . So no matter what, she is unable to cheer up .

Several hundreds of the experts from Ling Yang College gathered around the public square in Ling Yang College . The scene was very lively .

With Huang Bei Yue intentionally spreading the matters that had happened in Princess Zhang’s residence, the news had spread far and wide throughout Lin Huai City .

Not only did the Prince Consort (Xiao Yuan Cheng) and his two concubines schemed to steal Princess Zhang’s property, the Prince Consort also set Princess Bei Yue’s courtyard on fire to kill her .

This degree of viciousness really makes the people shocked!

Right now, the two concubines have been imprisoned in the prison in Princess Zhang’s residence . If not for Princess Bei Yue being magnanimous, they would’ve been beaten to death by the rod .

Xiao Yuan Cheng had been admitted to the Justice Department’s prison yesterday . The incident was so big that even the emperor got wind of it . The emperor became furious after hearing the news, he had sent out two imperial edicts . In the beginning, he wanted Xiao Yuan Cheng to be immediately beheaded . But after Xiao Qi Yuan pleading the emperor for leniency, Xiao Yuan Cheng would be beheaded after autumn .

With this incident, none of the nobilities dare to have any interaction with the Xiao family .

2