Chapter 330
216 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 330

Godly Young Beast [2]

He wanted to command the people when suddenly a group of people on horses hurried out from the Floating Forest . Within the group of people, there was summoners and warriors . They seemed to be a powerful squad of an army!

“Damn! Boss, there are a lot of bastards here!” A loud and rough voice rang from afar . This led the group of elites from Ling Yang College to be unhappy .

The army seemed to be calmer after they ran out of the Floating Forest . A huge ape walked over, shaking the earth while doing so . It confronted the people from Ling Yang College outside of the Floating Forest .

On the huge ape’s shoulders, there was an arrogant man with a long beard sitting on top . A pair of bell-like eyes swept across the students . In the end, his eyes landed on Elder Nan Gong .

“You guys are people from Nan Yi Country?” The moment he opened his mouth, it was filled with a disdainful tone . They’re just a group of small children . There are probably only a couple of masters, as it seemed like . They probably came to Nan Yi Country’s college to train .

The group of students looked to be a source of easy profit!

Elder Nan Gong walked out . Nan Yi Country was a big country so naturally, it couldn’t lose its face . Therefore, he cupped his fist, stating: “We are the people of Nan Yi Country’s Ling Yang College . Maybe I ask who your team is?”

“Humph! Ling Yang College? I never heard of this before!” That man with a long beard arrogantly replied: “We are Dong Li Country’s first army — The Four Oceans Army! We crossed from the east to the Floating Forest!”

Indeed, the Four Oceans Army held some reputation on the mainland . On the Karte Mainland, it could also be considered a top-ranked army . Their leader wasn’t a summoner but rather a martial arts master that legend had, entered the War God rank!

The long-bearded man who drove the ape probably isn’t the leader .

What led Elder Nan Gong and the others to be shocked was not the Four Oceans Army’s reputation but rather that the long-bearded man explained that they had crossed from the east over to the Floating Forest!

Dangers surrounded the Floating Forest and different types of spiritual beasts appeared out of nowhere . Even if they crossed over from the east, they needed to be very powerful!

There were only about thirty-something people within the army the long-bearded man led . Although each one of them was tall, muscular, and all powerful people who had experienced many battles, could they really cross the Floating Forest?

“Elder, these people don’t seem to be friendly . ” A young professor came over, exclaiming this in a low voice . ”

Elder Nan Gong held a gloomy face, lowly yelling: “Don’t say nonsense! As long as they don’t be aggressive to us then it’s fine!”

As he finished his words, Elder Nan Gong raised his head, smiling: “Since your group had crossed over from the Floating Forest, can you tell us what happens within the forest?”

The sound of the spiritual beasts running closer continued and they detected danger .

“Humph! This is the rebellion of the spiritual beasts! You guys dare to barge into the Floating Forest and not knowing this? The people of Nan Yi Country are so funny!”

Princess Ying Ye furrowed his eyebrows . She placed her hand on the sword, incomparably angry within her heart . The moment these people opened their mouths, they talked about Nan Yi Country in disdain . How could she do nothing being the Princess?

“Princess . ” Huang Bei Yue held onto her hand, softly shaking her head . She lowered her voice: “Don’t rush . Later on, we will teach them a good lesson!”

Now Elder Nan Gong needed to lead the students and evacuate . The spiritual beasts rebellion seemed to be hard to deal with . It was not a good time to stay .

Elder Nan Gong’s face wasn’t looking good . The Four Oceans Army was too arrogant!

Spiritual beasts rebellion? The normal spiritual beasts rebellion would crazily attack one another within a certain area . How was it like this where they seemed to be rushing in one direction to escape?

1