8 Carnival Of Carnal Carnage
777 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Her eyes were a shaded variant of a pale royal purple encapsulating the room and its surroundings. 

“Come now open up, don't make a fuss this time ok commander?”

 A large bowl of various ingredients in a hot water bath danced about on the girls spoon. The man, although reluctant, opened his mouth allowing the spoonful in and out respectively. 

Content with the obedient behavior the girl spoke once more.

 “I'm so glad you're quieting down and being good commander. I really didn't think you would in the beginning with how much you battled me against every little thing” 

Getting up from the side of the bed she currently occupied left a small indent in the sheets. Returning the bowl to the sink she hummed a peaceful tune scrubbing away at the dishes without a care in the world. 

“To think it's already been 2 months since we started to live together as a couple”

 Rinsing the clean dishes she then  wiped them down with a small towel before putting them away. 

 “And I didn't even have to reform you but a couple times”

 Returning to the side of the bed she pulled back the bedsheet revealing the lower half of the unfortunate man on the bed. One leg which was now slightly twisted to the left was slowly recurring to its rightful peachy color while its neighbor still wallowed in its atrophied state sporting a deep dark purplish hue. 

The man who had not said a word this whole time  silently beamed up at the girl with a tired expression.

 “Please let me go” 

With an accompanying  smile she slid the covers back over the slightly mangled legs and looked back into his eyes.

 “Commander we have been over this, I'm not going to let you go and live by yourself again. this is the 257th time you've asked don't you think you should maybe try asking it in a different kind of way?” 

I HATE YOU please let me go” 

Instead of the usual playful smile the girl sported her lips instead began to quiver like a puppet being controlled by its master.

  Although her eyes were still hanging in complete serenity her lips began to form a half frown mixing in with the rest of her features forming a disturbing dichotomous relationship between the two.

 “I see, commander is very much still feeling resentment towards me, oh i know commander what if i take off your restraints now? After all they were only on so you wouldn't damage your legs anymore then they were. I mean that was a lot of bedsheets and laundry i had to do because they wouldn't stop bleeding”  

Reaching for the left hand cuff she gripped it tightly before taking out a peculiar key pressing it in and rotating before releasing his bruised wrist.

 Moving onto the next one she softly hummed that familiar song again. Releasing his other hand he was finally able to bring both his hands in front of his eyes resting them on his chest for the first time in a while.

 Springing up he swung his fist downwards aimed directly at the back of the girls neck with enough force to kill however, effortlessly his balled up fist was caught right above her head. 

“Are we really doing this again, commander? You know I'm much stronger than you. If you continue this I'm going to have to punish you again”

 With glazed over eyes the commander quietly lowered his hand.

 “KILL me please”

Warspite's face, which was at least somewhat keeping a happy depiction of sanctity, was now entirely deteriorated and replaced with a frowning smile of despair.

 “Commander i will never kil-”

 “PLEASE” 

Not moving for a while the two stared into each others eyes unmoving and unchanged, just a vacant stare devoid of any presence or feeling, like staring too long into an abyss it began to stare back at the two. 

Finally Warspite breaking the trance between the two spoke up.

 “Don't worry commander, I will make you want to live again, I promise. I know you've been through so much, I'll show you one day, on how the inevitability of death makes life that much sweeter”  

Again a certain silence filled the room accompanying the dreary washed out colors of his living quarters.

 “Hey Warspite, what do you like about me?”

 Setting his eyes on the girl in front of him the commander spat out the question with a solemn tone.

 “Hmmm…. What i like about the commander? Well lots of things!”

 The girl excitedly retorted back amused by his answer. 

“I see so you don't even have something in mind no wonder you got with that guy for so lo-”

 As he was about to finish his sentence the commander was silenced by none other than the girls hand keeping a firm pressure on his mouth almost subjugating him. Not saying a word the girl stared blankly into his eyes once more causing the fear that was pensively building within him to come out full force.

 “Do you even love me? Or am i just an obsession?! I don't get it why even do something like this you're not making any sense with your actions here!” 

Bellowing out his frustrations the commander although muffled seemed to give out an impression of annoyance rather than anger. The girl didn't move, but instead sat quietly on the bedside observing everything taking it in before slowly giving a response. 

“You don't think i love you is that it?” 

It was a simple answer yet riddled with cruel intent only masked by her unchanging smile. 

“Of course i don't love you, who would? You left me to get raped and broken back then how could my heart even muster up a remote speck of affection for you?”

 Getting up Warspite slowly trotted over to the counter to get something.

 “But it's not like i like him either”

 She clicked her tongue in a presented fashion as if to show off the unimportance in the statement beforehand. 

“He was a simple doll put forth by me to watch you. Don't feel too bad though commander at the end of the day were all dolls in this plague infected world we live in succumbing to our most basic need of survival.”

 The distance between the two was overcome quickly as she spoke not missing a beat. Not knowing what to do or for that matter say the commander did the only thing he could, be quiet. 

“Of course a couple months ago I did say I loved you but it's not the same love associated with a sweetheart, no no no”

 In a mocking tone Warspite bent down and placed a kiss on the commanders forehead sporting a preyfull grin.

 “But more akin to a hateful, wanting despair filled affection in which I find myself on the same thread of occurrence as one such as yourself” 

Her words were poetic in a sense and laced with malice every one dripping in the fact of their history together.

 “So this had nothing to do with love from the start you only did all this out of spite, is that why you let him do that enterprise?”

 Amused by his words she let out a soft chuckle.

 “Oh don't get the wrong idea, i didn't do all this for the sake of getting revenge. No no no…. Your going to take responsibility for leaving me back there to die” 

Unbaling her hand laid a plastic packet clearly punctured and worn from years of storage. 

“I'm guess this is what you were going to use for the two of you at some point?”

 Crumpling the package and throwing it aside the contents were pulled out. Looking away in a pouting manner the commander only had desperation in his voice. 

“Where did you even find that? Besides its way too old to be of use now. But knowing you I doubt you would care and even want it to  fail wouldn't you? All for my misery right?”

 The piece of plastic oddly shaped into an “O” had several clear punctures and marks indented into it.

 “Oh but commander, MY commander I'm not the one who did this. I think you have your ghost of a girlfriend to blame for this one” 

Startled by her answer he simply looked up at the sky. 

“I see so she was prepared to settle down even after all  that had happened”

 Lurching forward he spit directly into the smug girl's face.

 “How dare you say you have even a remote amount of affection for me after what you did to her you're going to rot in hell!”

 Unfazed she simply wiped the fluid off with one hand and wiped her hands on her clothes.

 “I think you're mistaken, commander, were both going to rot in hell one day for we have become.” 

Processing her answer he leaned back into his confines.

 (She's right i am going to hell. I ran away from her when she needed me the most. Why did I even think I would get the royal carpet treatment? Especially with so many others? I'm just one person among billions if there was a god in this cruel twisted world why would he choose to send me to heaven after everything I've done people I've killed and war atrocities i laid witness to but stood no chance of standing up to?)

 “Oh I see your at least thinking over what was said at least, commander that's good.”

 As if she was a mother figure she spread her arms out around the commanders head before taking it into her bosom.

“There there commander no need to worry anymore. I'm here we can both drown in the pits of hell together, after all there is no going back for the both of us. Why not accept it and live your life with me until it's time to go?” 

As a sign of understanding the commander began weeping reflexively at her statements. She was right there was no redemption in either of their lives. Soon his thoughts drifted back to his efforts before she found him. 

“You're right so why not die with me? Were too tainted by this world to continue living, why not go with me?”

 Utterly broken and defeated from the constant acknowledgements made by the girl he resorted to the one thing he knew from war. An eye for an eye and a Sacrifice for another sacrifice.

 He had knew she would not stop terrorizing his friends around the port and his family.  he had to do the one thing he had control over. After all, what if she went after Cleveland like she did enterprise?

 The thought of Cleveland being broken apart from her up and coming happy family made him want to puke in his mouth. Although her boyfriend has knocked many out beforehand for hitting on her.

 But what about the other officers and officials he had come to known and worked with over the years he had been in the service?

 Or his mom who had put every ounce of herself into raising him. What would become of her if he let this abomination that once was a girl he liked called Warspite live?

 No, the choice was simple. him or them there was no in between the situation with enterprise proved that better than anything else. 

“Let's leave together as a pair so that we can get out of this unfair reality?” 

The girl simply sat there observing him. Almost determining if his request was a bluff to gain traction in the conversation or not. 

“Yes, but we have to do it right now.”

 A wicked smile spread out across the contours of her face giving off an inhuman look. Shocked by the sudden agreement and inclined desire to it right that instant the commanders hands began to clam up almost aware of the situation he was in. 

The girl however was not off put by his reaction and instead pulled out two long metal looking barrels from inside her pocket.

 “I was hoping eventually you would come to your senses realize the only way out is death but i didn't know it would be so soon” 

Looking over the strange metal like cylinders in her hand he soon came to the realization.

 (These are makeshift guns looking to be taken directly from her own rigging)

  the girl gave the commander one before beginning her explanation.

 “I'm so glad this is happening now and instead of later and to think I almost dropped my happy and cheery façade to force you to do it with me! I'm so glad I waited it out and now here we are bound by our sick corrupt fate to end our lives together” 

(I see, so this is the true Warspite all along,  all the stuff about loving me and wanting to be with me was all an act, a face to put on to get to the real thing she was after salvation from her past and current living self.) 

Eyeing the makeshift gun up and down a nervous tingle coarse through my spine. 

( These are the original 381mm barrels obviously cut back significantly)

 “So then I had somebody make these from the lab for self protection when on civilian missions. It fires a single shot and even has a built safety feature.  as well being perfect for a lovers pact wouldn't you agree? ”

 Looking around at the current state of me seemed to ring a bell in her head as she looked me over in a studying fashion.

 “Now that we are going through with this i guess it would make sense to hold each other in a loving embrace before getting on with it right?” 

Her words made me mentally fall over. 

 (Embrace? Didn't she just go on about how she hated me?) 

 A sudden warmth radiated throughout the commanders body accumulating  near his head. After a few seconds the warmth was removed and filled with a firm cold pressure placed directly into his hands.

 Looking down he realized it was the single-use protective makeshift gun cobbled together by the supposed lab she was referring too. Looking over towards Warspite it was obvious she was ready to get on with it evident by her posture and overbearing eyes. digging directly into his very core. 

“Before we go ahead and do this I want to apologize for leaving you back there. I was just so scared and immobilized by what might happen if I tried to stop them thinking they were going to Harm you even more. And I did try to get help but was shot down by every officer that was at the port that day.

 I later found out it's because they were in on it the whole time having fun with new ships in need of a commander was a common occurrence and i could do nothing about it so I'm sorry for not helping you out there but i had no power to do it!”

 Finishing his explanation the commander looked up directly into the girls for the first time in a while. Where Instead of an accepting or even sorrowful gaze stood a full on demonic smile. 

“Commander tried his best?! Don't make me laugh, you only saved yourself then, and left me to those men you didn't even try to find out my fate afterwards I was long gone to you that's why this happened commander don't you get this is all your fault?” 

A new anger was bubbling and boiling out of the girl in front him as she forcefully planted the gun to his head.

 “We will do it to each other that way neither of us can get cold feet and leave the other to rot like they have before”

 Her words seemed to be directed at me filled with a venomous glint. Shakely, I positioned the single use for self defense only cobbled creation onto Warspite soft delicate forehead before gulping.

 “This would be the time to say anything else before we go through with this…”

 Her words lacked the usual sarcastic energy associated with them.

 “Oh, and if you try to kill me instead of killing us both i will not hesitate to slaughter every single one of them.”

 The commander shuddered at the thought.

 (How did we get to this point wasn't there a better way to go about healing then ceasing to be?) 

The cold pressure of the gun barrel halted his thoughts. 

"Turn off your safety now commander, and remember if either one of us survives they will all die” 

Reaching my fingers up to the large barrel. I slide them past the grip before putting pressure on a latch. A familiar popping sound rang out in his ears akin to the one previously. Seeing that the both of them were ready, Warspite began counting down.

 “5,4,3,2….”

 The sudden pounding thought of not being able to go through with killing another living creature flowed through out his head making him choke.

 “1.-”

 “WAIT!”

 The sudden desperation and pleading in the last second before the guns were supposed to go off made Warspite stop her counting before looking the commander directly in the eyes.

 “Too late to back down, what is it tell me before I pull the trigger you have three seconds”

 She calmly replied mentally starting to count down.

 “ I can't do it kill someone like this, you're going to have to do it for me!” 

The girl simply stared at him for a while clearly past there agreed upon three seconds. 

“I see, I suppose I can do that”

 lowering their guns from their foreheads left a circular mark imprinted on their heads. It was a momentary break as the girls slender arms and hands placed the two barrels on his and hers heads respectively before looking over towards the commander for the final time.

 Not even checking the condition of the gun the commander was given. Warspite began her count again before smiling deviously at the commander with a side glance.

 “5,4,3,2,1”

 “SEE YOU IN HELL COMMANDER!!!”

 The girls slender hand pressed bother the triggers simultaneously like instinct. A wide array of flesh and gray matter dotted the small naval dorm with a haze of misty carnage. The smell of gunpowder evident.

 “????”

 Taking in large gulping breaths the commander lurched forward onto the ground emptying his stomach to the ringing in his ears and macabre grotesque depiction in front of him.

 Looking down towards the stained single use pistol the girl's now headless body was holding gave a new sense of dread hitting his psyche all at once.

 Before launching into  a full sized panic then new flooding of excitement.

 “I did it…?”

 The words slowly crawled out of his mouth as if they were unsure of themselves whether the scene in front of him was a dream or not. A lifeless dainty headless body spurted a relentless stream of red everywhere in his room soaking into his very being.

 “I cant believe that worked!”

 Picking up the small handgun he examined it carefully. There in the very bottom part of the gun was the safety lever pulled firmly back in its place. 

Only a miracle could describe what he felt at that moment. The miracle of her not checking if his gun was still off safety mode still. A single point of arrogance on Warspite's part that cost her everything she had worked to build up thus far.

 An over burdening amount of glee and happiness soon filled the commander's body echoing throughout his actions jumping up and down practically dancing in his new flesh covered floor.

 It was after all a big gamble if she had noticed she would have surely killed him on the spot and went through with her promise of eliminating everyone he even remotely cared for including the ship girl he cared for the most besides enterprise.

 A spark of thought rushed through his being.

 “That's right Cleveland! She's had my back since day one! She'll be able to help me with resolving this situation.” 

After all he only just gained his freedom and did not want to go to jail for being a murder.

 “I mean after all she did it herself” 

Tearing away his eyes from the lifeless body of the girl he once loved. He bowed before giving her a final send off.

 “I'm sorry for leaving you that night, Warspite, it was wrong of me to do so. I hope though you find your peace some way or another without the need of others to fill that void for you” 

Content with his last words to the corpse before him he began using every tool/object in his small lodging to pry away at the long list of locks put on the door by the girl.

 All unorthodox methods were of use at that moment and at one point he even tried to ascertain the distance of the window to jump out but realized they were all fruitless endeavors.

 “What could I use?” 

His words trailed off as he wistfully looked around the room landing his sights on the single use firearm still firmly clutched by her cold dead hands. Which in other words since it had been a couple hours it began to smell already breaking down.

 Turning his attention to the button that ultimately saved his life with much enthusiasm snapped it the other way, breaking it off completely do to the amount of force exerted

 “Only got one shot at this got to make it count” 

Aiming up his mark he realized that just shooting the locks would never work but instead focused on the hinges the door stood up with. Carefully backing away he pushed his bed forward making a barricade which made the body in front make a *splat* sound as it plopped onto the floor.

 Paying no mind to it, he lined up the shot before firing, casting a thick trail of smoke from it. Another painfully ringing sensation gnawed at his mind. Before he was able to stand back up and look at his work.

 “Strange you would think with two shots going off in a couple hours time would be enough to have at least one person come running here but not a single peep” 

Casting his eyes towards his mark. A sense of delight formed on his lips. The large safe-like door was now missing one more hinge. But not only that, it seemed the locks Warspite put on the massive door and wall had popped loose at the first sign of force.

“My lucky day!”

 The commander couldn't hide his amusement as he popped each lock off one by one with the barrel of the gun. Soon each lock was off and the door on one hinge mind you open with a loud painstaking creak.

 Exhausted and out of energy the commander sauntered forth unsure of the reality taking hold in front of him.

 “YES!! FINALLY! I'm… I'm free!” 

He couldn't  hold his excitement back as he ran down the halls of the dreary old naval base not taking even one look back at the girl who use to be known as “Warspite”

 “Hmm the one person i know i can trust without a doubt is her. I wonder what she is up to today?”

 And so panting and shambling  forward in a sprint the commander ran towards the future he laid out in front of himself. painting the floors and walls with splattering's of flesh and blood here and there. 

To the very place he knew he would be accepted. The soft and supportive personality of his former colleague ridden with new found joy and elation for his up and coming days spurred on by the simple thought of moving on.

 

12