Chapter 13
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Running with a sword tied on his back was slowing down Shinji whereas Fujimoto had to take care of the coins he had.

Dropping them would make all their efforts go in vain. Shinji drew his sword and began chopping wooden pillars of shops.

The hay ceiling collapsed, fruits rolled on the street which made guards trip over them.

Once those guards were down, their two hundred pounds armor didn’t let them stand without some serious struggle.

Fujimoto followed Shinji's footsteps. When they got some time then they broke the door of a house and intruded in.

"Did they see us come here?" Fujimoto gasped.

"No. Change quick!" Shinji tossed some clothes at him.

He was surprised to see Shinji get shirtless so fast.

Fujimoto also undermined his changing ability because he surprised Shinji by changing in return. But he was not the only one taken aback.

A woman screamed after seeing them in their house. 

Ignoring her, they walked out from there.

"Hey! Why don’t you keep your fucking sword hidden?" Fujimoto frowned.

"I don’t have to. This disguise will help." Shinji replied by watching guards running at the opposite direction in search of them.

"Why don’t you tell me what is this sword for?"

"Saving our ass."

From distance they heard horses galloping.

"Shit! They are here!" Fujimoto panicked and buried the pouch under a stack of apples.

Men in armors came inside the narrow alley with crossbows in their hands.

"They are not here for us." Shinji snapped but Fujimoto wouldn’t listen.

The horses slowed down in front of them.

"Fat man and a douche who has fetish with his sword. Disguises won't help you." Said a city guard with cross bows aimed at them.

Shinji apologetically squinted at Fujimoto but he was too busy to notice it.

"What's the matter, ser?" Fujimoto uttered.

A guard climbed down of his horse and punched Fujimoto's mid-section.

The same man punched Shinji on his nose. More violent jabs of the knuckles came which knocked them down.

"You two robbed a bank and killed police officers." Guard said while others were tying their limbs.

A carriage made its way in. Guards hoisted them on their shoulders and threw them inside the stinking carriage.

Before they could get relieved from their pain, the door shut.

Shinji could hear guards cursing them from outside.  He crept to the wall of cabin and peeked from the crack. The crack was wide enough for him to see the guards playing with his sword.

"He took my sword!" Shinji kicked the floor.

"Sword? They took us!" Fujimoto headbutted him hard, "All because of you. How did I believe a dim wit like you could protect Chosokabes."

The headbutt made more blood leak out of his head.

"What did I do?" Shinji groaned.

"Every stupid thing." Fujimoto kicked him.

Shinji endured it.

"Look this fucker wants his sword." A guard laughed after spotting Shinji's eyes from the gap.

Guard made himself heard, "Punishment for such a heinous act is being hanged drawn and quartered. I would love to see your melted sword being poured inside your open stomach."

Others laughed.

"Now keep moving before this cocksucker kills me with his eyes." His laugh was even louder now.

Horse pulling their cabin neighed. Then it galloped.

0