Side chapter 1
447 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black furred wolf was prowling through the tall grass, its target in sight. It was only a matter of getting close enough without it running off. Just a bit more. And JUMP! Mission successful. Jackpot.

“Good morning Alice.” Yuuki said with a warm smile and pet Alice’s head. She seemed undisturbed by the fact that Alice kept greeting her by jumping on her tail.

“So soft~” The small girl has grown quite a bit in the last three years. Of course, Yuuki maintained her lead, but that was to be expected.

They sat there in the grass until another figure approached.

“Good morning girls. Up early?” Helen, who was finally able to get away from a colossal project came back to the mansion to resume her teaching duties.

“We’re meditating.” Yuuki said. The kitsune was currently in the standard meditative pose, only her right hand was out of place, which she was using to scratch Alice’s ears. Alice’s position was a bit more… unorthodox. She was laying on the ground, having her arms and legs around Yuuki’s tail.

The confusion in Helen’s expression was mixed with a tinge of jealousy.

“Very well, shall we begin the lesson then?” She asked enthusiastically, hoping to get her mind off that soft fluffy tail.

“I have read through the Grand Library in the Federation and have recently gained access to the House of Knowledge in Estervale. I doubt you can teach me anything.” The way she said it so directly and with a straight face (as expected of Yuuki), caused her words to stab into Helen’s pride like swords.

“B-but I… you can’t just… but the books…” Helen knew she had become useless. As a researcher, it was treason to withhold information from the Grand Library unless it was classified, which she wouldn’t be allowed to teach either. As she was sulking, she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

“There there.” It was Yuuki. Except Yuuki was still sitting on the ground, tending to Alice. She has definitely gone mad. Well, who could blame her? Spending thousands of years mostly alone, having barely any friends, buried in research all the time. It was always a question of when. There was no way someone like Yuuki could exist right? Yeah, she was definitely delirious.

The girl hugged Helen’s head to her chest. Helen was quite short for an adult, and Yuuki was quite tall for a 10 year old, so their heights matched.

The vampiress’ thoughts and worries melted as her head rested on Yuuki’s lap and Yuuki’s tail rested on her. She was exhausted from all this research, she was tired of having to talk to so many people and she just wanted to sleep. And so, she did.

Yuuki’s personal maid, Amanda, went out in the garden to notify everyone that lunch was ready. She was greeted with a rather odd sight. Helen was sleeping in Yuuki’s lap while another Yuuki and Alice were practicing combat so fast, she could barely see their limbs move. She was already used to one of those sights, but not the other, so she approached to inquire about it.

“Lady Yuuki, why is Lady Helen sleeping in your lap?”

“I have noticed that her behavior is rather immature, so when she became upset, I chose this method to calm her down.” Yuuki explained quietly, as if not wanting to wake a child.

“I see. I came to notify you that lunch is ready.”

“Will father attend?”

“No, he is too busy I’m afraid.” 

“We can eat in my room in that case. I’ll bring her inside.” Just after she said it, Yuuki picked up Helen in a bridal carry and headed for the mansion alongside Amanda, and Alice.

 

--

 

The lunch that took place in Yuuki’s room was strange, but also normal by now. Alice was sitting in a Yuuki’s lap, eating a large steak with glee. Amanda was also eating, while a Yuuki sat on each of her legs. Helen was on the bed, hugging a Yuuki.

Yuuki was already used to people taking great joy in hugging her. She didn’t care for formalities unless she had something to gain from them and her body enjoyed the attention. She would distribute ‘clones’ (which were all the same body, just in many places at once) to the maids, if they asked, for hugging. It helped them relax and she also enjoyed it. Once her father found out, he forbade her from ever appearing as more than one body in the same place that wasn’t in mansion grounds. He also threatened the maids not to get any ideas. Yuuki did interject that her oldest memory was from more than ten thousand years ago, and she could modify her body appearance to that of an adult if she so pleased, but her father was adamant.

After lunch, they decided to relax. The extra bodies disappeared and the only remaining in the mansion was the one being hugged by Helen. Amanda cleaned up the table and took the plates back to the kitchen. Upon her return, she noticed that Alice had already made the move for Yuuki’s tail, which she was hugging once more.

“That’s cheating.” She said, her disappointment was visible.

“You do know I can have not just entire bodies, but certain body parts in multiple places, right?” Yuuki said, slightly confused with their behavior. They knew that she could have the same body move separately in different places and that they would phase right through each other if she so chose. So, doing so without being asked, her one tail suddenly became multiple. Two of them stayed in Alice’s embrace, another two covered her from the other side while three were suddenly hugged by Amanda, also two covering her. They would lay on that bed for more than an hour, as everyone aside from Yuuki was soundly asleep at the moment.

 

--

 

More years have passed, and Alice was growing up to be a beauty. If not for the different race, her and Yuuki could have been thought sisters. It wasn’t much of a surprise, Yuuki did always have a large amount of her own mana that was inside Alice’s body. Having more mana inside the body provided many benefits.

Firstly: if there was enough, you would become semi-corporeal and nearly immortal by normal standards.
Second: you wouldn’t need sleep, food, air, or anything of this manner.
Third: the body would become tougher, stronger, faster, and more suitable for using magic.
The fourth was not really a benefit, but a byproduct: due to having such energy density, and because of basic entropy, the body would grow to become larger. Noticeable, but not too much, so they wouldn’t have to worry about becoming larger than houses.

Amanda was currently enjoying her lady’s growth, as she was sitting in the garden, her head leaned back into a bountiful chest. They were currently watching Alice fighting twelve person-shaped metal golems. These golems were crafted by Yuuki, and were each on par with a greater demon. They were also non sentient, so they wouldn’t have rights in the Federation, and so they wouldn’t protest to Alice bashing their heads in. Which, she was doing quite rapidly. Helen was also there, rapidly writing things down on a small table that was brought out into the garden just for her. She was sitting in Yuuki’s lap, who was now more than a head taller than the vampire.

Suddenly the two Yuuki’s stood up, gently placing down Helen and pushing away Amanda and said in perfect unison: “Something requires my complete attention.”

The next moment, the two bodies disappeared and the three remaining golems dropped limp. The three girls that stayed in the garden were a bit confused.

22