Author rambles (hiatus)
447 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right, so this is a bit disappointing, especially for me, after the fact that I've taken multiple breaks not too long ago, but the thing is: I'm really not satisfied with my own writing. And I haven't been for a while. I want to keep writing but currently I just have so much anxiety about university that I feel like it's seriously making it near impossible. Don't get me wrong, I have the free time to continue. But every second I spend writing I can only think about how much of everything else I still need to do, how horribly everything will go and how much I'm wasting my life. I need a break from not just writing, but everything else as well, but that's not really possible, so I'll need to see if this helps.

This does not mean the novel won't be finished. I am determined to finish it (within the next 3-ish years is the plan), but I need a break and pull myself together. So... hiatus. I don't know how long it will last, could be anywhere from two weeks to until the end of the year.

I'm sorry, but I want to write something that actually holds some value and I feel like I couldn't do that right now.

And lastly, thank you to everyone who commented, it really did make my day to know that people were enjoying what I made, it's what kept me from taking this break over a month ago.

10