Death, Reincarnation
164 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Xuanyuan bounced upright in bed, panting heavily with cold sweat beading his forehead.

Staring at the wall, lifeless, it took several minutes for Xuanyuan to get over the state of shock.

Scanning his surroundings, he was in what seemed to be a room of ancient flair. Opulent decorations elegantly graced the classically arranged premises. Luminous pearls glowed with soft radiance in the four corners of the room, illuminating the entire space. 

"How did i get here? didn't i just die?", Long Xuanyuan was confused.

Just several minutes ago , he was stabbed in the back. and then only darkness took over.

Yet seconds after that, he woke up in a luxurious room and there doesn't seem to be any stab marks in his body?

just as he was dazed, fragments of memories surged in his mind. Holding his head with both hands Long XuanYuan groaned in pain.

the painful process took only 2 minutes for xuanyuan to understand what was going on. He definitely had died and was reincarnated in the body of the eldest son of the Long family head, and actually having the same name.

Long Xuanyuan was a part-timer and as he was going back home from work he was  stabbed and killed. before that he heard about serial killings everyday around that time of night. he never paid much attention to that as he never thought he would be one of the next victims of the killings.

'Thinking about it i was a good for nothing and my life was really boring even at the age of 39 i was still single, and even with that i could barely take care of my financial issues. "

'but now i'm the genius eldest son of the long family head, reaching the first stage of the foundation establishment at the age of 20. i'm the future family head, i will definitely live this life to the fullest'.

He's now living in the capital city of the dark moon empire, located in the eastern side of the yin yang continent. The cultivation realms Respectively are : Qi Condensation, Foundation Establishment, Core Formation , Nascent Soul ....

What confused Long Xuanyuan the most was how did his predecessor die? such a strong young practionner died just like that without even knowing how. the last thing in the memories of his predecessor before he died was getting into bed to sleep, and then he died...

Long Xuanyan felt a strong sense of crisis, he died once and he definitely wouldn't want to die again. whoever killed him after finding out he's still alive would definitely strike again. and this all happened in the territory of the long family, in his own room. if this wasn't the safest place, then where was?

after panicking, Long Xuanyuan had to calm down for a moment to think about his future. Honestly saying his predecessor wasn't really a genius. his talent was neither good or bad but compared to real geniuses he was just a piece of trash. the peak of the foundation establishment was definitely his limit.

but after going through a fortuitous encounter, which exactly was not his own  fortuitous encounter. a disciple who joined his family found an ancient black book, it was more like a taboo cultivation technique. 'demonic ten gates' was its name. the people who cultivated this technique had to kill people and suck their energy to advance levels. it was a wicked unorthodox technique.

And even with the carefulness of the disciple trying to hide this secret,  Xuanyuan still found out about this and forcefully took the cultivation technique from this disciple, and in the end he had to kill him, after all only dead people keep secrets.

At that time Long Xuanyuan was only at the 3rd stage of Qi condensation , he could barely keep up with his peers if not for his family's ressources, which exactly was his own parents intensive care.

after obtaining the evil technique, he started using his guards to secretly kill foreign cultivators who come to the capital city , and suck their energy. his own cultivation base skyrocketed since then and joined the ranks of the geniuses. 

His family did whatever it could to groom him after finding out that he was actually a genius, since then Long Xuanyuan's courage increased and he started spreading his claws to even the native practionners of the capital city and sometimes even his family members whom he dislike.

the series of disappearances alarmed alot of people and even the royal family started investigating. Long Xuanyuan had to stop for a while or he will be caught. after all who will tolerate cultivators disappearing one after another every single day? something will seem fishy about it.

After a month from that event, Long Xuanyuan barely did anything , other than sleeping he would go drink with some of his friends or he would go have fun in a brothel. overall his life was extremely normal.

That lasted until today. Somehow he had died in his sleep.

 

 

3