Main character?
138 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long XuanYuan stopped thinking about all the troublesome stuff, he came to such a wonderful world if he doesn't enjoy it then he will be struck by lightning. He will not waste this wonderful chance.

After all, he's now a member of a rich family, he no longer has to study all his life just to be able to live. Now if he wants something , all he needs to do is say the word.

For someone who faced death once, Long Xuanyuan could sense that his mental state has improved a lot. He no longer panicked. What has to come will eventually come.

After taking a shower, he wore a purple robe, tidied up his hair a bit , and only then did Xuanyuan get the chance to see himself in the mirror.

His predecessor could be said to be an extremely handsome young man, with his long black hair and sword-like eyebrows. His deep black eyes seemed like a vortex threatening to devour the entire world.

"Hmm.. i still can't believe this is me...i can seduce anyone with this face haha", Long Xuanyuan laughed out loud.

"Young master the madam is calling for you" a timid voice came out from beside him, seemingly terrified by his weird laugh. The voice holds a hint of someone who’s about to cry.

'Young master....hehe that's right this is me' He grinned and went out.  As for the owner of the voice, Long xuanyuan can't be more clear about who she is.  After all she's his predecessor's first victim when he was bored once and strolled the streets, the unlucky girl happen to be seen by him and was taken a liking to. She was brought over to work as his maid, and of course  a lot happened between them.

After all who can refuse a famous bully like him? when he wants something you only get to have two options. One is 'yes young master' and the other is also 'yes young master', if you day to say otherwise you will be killed.

Long XuanYuan went inside a huge hall, seemingly fascinated by the magnificent decorations, he looked like a bumpkin. Even tho he has seen everything though the memories of his predecessor, he was still dazed seeing it himself.

Reaching the end of the hall he saw two people discussing something, a middle aged man and woman, they excluded a type of noble aura, especially the middle aged man, he had an aura of someone who's in power and had great authority, while the woman was extremely beautiful and what caught Long Xuanyuan's attention was her purple hair and eyes, they were too eye-catching.

One was the head of a great family, and the other was the previous successor of a famous assassin family.

And that's right, they were his parents. Long XuanYuan felt extremely blessed.

Other than the royal family, there were 3 great families in the dark moon empire who held great power. The Long , Huang and Dongfang families. Although they were never friendly with each other they never fought openly, after all rumors had it that the royal family eyeing them constantly because they were a threat to their rule. any mistake could be the end of them.

Seeing the young figure appearing, they both smiled.

"Xuan'er, the family competition is starting in three months, what are your odds for getting first place?" asked the middle aged man, smiling.

His name was Long Yan. As for the woman,  her name was Di Qing.

"Always talking about fighting...can we stop this?" glared Di Qing at her husband. turning around she asked with a touch of love " Xuan'er how are you? we barely see you anymore."

"hahah mom don't worry ive been feeling extremely good lately,  and dad don't worry the first place is absolutely mine." Long Xuanyuan was confident. According to his memories he was the only Foundation Establishment expert in the younger generation.

"Don't be arrogant, recently two young geniuses joined the family, although they're still at the peak of the Qi condensation realm they can fight across realms, they have a lot of fighting experience for someone as young as them, moreover their foundation is extremely solid." warned Long Yan.

"what caught my attention was their past... after investigating their backgrounds we found out that they lived an extremely miserable life, and it is somewhat similar to each other. they were both labeled as trash because of their blocked meridians. One of them was kicked out of his family and his fiancee didn't want to marry a waste, thus tearing the marriage certificate apart. But just after a few days from that his cultivation base advanced at an extremely fast speed, turning from a waste to a genius. As for the other person, it's actually a girl. She was just a beggar living in the slums, but one day she seemed to have turned to another person. her temperament changed completely along with her cultivation base." Di Qing didn't know what to think about such shocking changes.

Yesterday a waste, tomorrow a genius.

wasn't that too shocking? 

Although a similar thing happened to their son,  it was still acceptable. after all he didn't advance that fast. 

Actually His predecessor could of have reached the sky in one step. but the good thing that he was too careful when doing things, his cultivation technique is evil and if found out, he will be executed by the royal family.

Listening to his mother, Long Xuanyuan felt extremely weird. in his past life when he had nothing to do, he would often read novels to pass time. The things that happened to those people seemed more like things that would happen to  a main-character type.

'No...this can't be' Long XuanYuan gulped, he wiped the cold sweat in his forehead.

"Don't worry about it , we will keep investigating.  As for you Xuan'er you should go train more, don't make me lose face." Although Long Yan's face seemed serious, Long Xuanyuan could feel that he's actually joking.

"Don't worry dad, leave it to me." He Laughed and walked out.

He was actually a bit nervous, if those geniuses are really main characters, then who knows what g*ddamn divine techniques they will use to sweep through everything? his family is gonna be their first stepping stone.

Long Xuanyuan was deep in thought, unknowingly he reached a magnificent blue pavilion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2