Dual Swords Technique
126 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was the skill pavilion. all the techniques were stored in this place.

Long Xuanyuan entered.

Different from the majestic imagination of ordinary people, the atmosphere around the skill pavilion is quite relaxed.

The skill pavilion was unguarded, but no one would dare break in. This is surrounded by advanced formations. Once an intruder is found, the formations will be opened, Foundation Establishment experts will be instantly obliterated and even Core formation experts will be slightly injured and may not be able to escape easily. The terror of formations can be imagined from this.

Long Xuanyuan put the token given by his father on the card slot at the door. The elder inside will identify the token and then give the entry permission.

For normal disciples of the family, their limit is the first floor, as for core disciples, the limit is the second floor. As for people like the son of the family head or elders, they have special privileges, They have the right to enter the third floor.

Long Xuanyuan casually looked at the techniques in the first floor. finding nothing to his liking he sped right directly to the third floor.

Nirvana rebirth technique.

White tiger claw technique.

.....

Going through most of the techniques, the only one that caught Long Xuanyuan's  attention was this ' Heavenly Dual Swords Technique'.

As the name implies, this technique requires the user to be a dual wielder, it is extremely tyrannical.

Long Xuanyuan went into deep thought.  According to his knowledge from his past life about dual swords wielders is something like putting the lead arm forward and the rear hand back. Use one sword for attacking and the other defending.

And if one sword is longer than the other, you should use the longer sword as the primary weapon of attack.

You intercept your opponent at the moment of the attack. Attack and defend in one swift motion.

But that should only work in his previous world right? after all this world has spiritual energy, swords users use sword Qi, and one person  out of the a million can awaken the sword intent, because it doesn't require any talent or how many ressources you got, it only depends on your comprehension.

According to his memories, the most popular paths for martial artists were the sword path and saber path, followed  by the spear path and the bow path. There were actually many paths to choose from, but the Dual wielding is not quite popular.

Long Xuanyuan hesitated for a moment, but his eyes became firm the next moment as he made up his mind. Taking the skill book away ,he registered it and went out.

What he needs now is proper weapons, he sped towards the armory hall. He was quite excited  as this  totally a foreign world to him, the idea of training and using 'supernatural power' made him almost drool.

The path his predecessor choose is the saber path, Long Xuanyuan doesn't quite like sabers so it's a gonna be a no-no for sure.

Having reached the armory hall, without a second thought he went in and did the same procedures for entering.. handing the token etc.

All equipments  are divided into Low-grade, Middle-grade ,Top-grade and Supreme-grade. Legend had it that there are higher grades than the supreme-grade but nobody knows exactly if it's true.

The entire process of picking weapons barely took any time. having picked two middle grade swords, he went out directly to one of the family's practice rooms. The reason why he didn't go to the training ground like other disciples is because he wanted to be alone.

Usually mostly of the disciples who go into practice rooms would activate the gravity formation or lightning formation to temper their body, the other types were mainly used to increase their comprehension of the element.

Long Xuanyuan went directly in without activating any type of formation, he didn't want to, he just needed to be alone.

With a thought, his cultivation technique circulated as dark red energy surged from his body.  The atmosphere inside seemed to have turned gloomy, and even the temperature went down a bit. Although there was no killing intent but there was still a faint slaughter aura around Long Xuanyuan.

'what a tyrannical cultivation technique, this 'Demonic 10 gates' is not simple!' exclaimed Long Xuanyuan in his heart.

Long Xuanyuan suddenly raised his hand as and slammed it at the wall.

BOOM

After retracting his hand, a huge palm print was left on the wall. Long Xuanyuan was shocked. one had to know that he didn't use any kind of palm techniques, that was just a pure spiritual energy attack.

Retracting his gaze from the wall, Long Xuanyuan looked at the swords.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2