Knowing too much may cause your demise
116 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the garden of the Long family, a beautiful figure appeared.

The garden covered hundreds of acres and was planted with all kinds of strange flowers and weeds. The strange flowers bloomed and the fragrance filled the nose. It was a magnificent sight. With the appearance of the fairy-like figure, it added an immortal-like touch to the beautiful scene.

With a gentle smile on her face , her jade-like hands were caressing a pink flower. she was like a fairy who descended to the mortal world.

This figure was Di Qing. Long Xuanyuan's mother.

"Mistress... about the young master." a hoarse voice sounded in her ears, unknowingly, a figure wearing a black robe appeared behind her, seemingly hesitating about something.

"oh, black eight, what is it?" Di Qing didn't turn back as she said. the gentle smile still bloomed on her face.

"I've been hesitating for a while to whether say this or not, you ordered me to secretly protect the young master...But the young master had been acting strangely. And two months ago i finally couldn't hold back my curiosity and started spying on what he's doing in the dark, i was extremely shocked about what i saw... he was -"

before he could even finish, he was interrupted by a white sword that stabbed into his chest.

"Mistress ....you.." black eight couldn't believe his eyes, he looked at the sword stabbing through his chest, then raised his head to meet Di Qing's terrifying gaze.

Compared to the gentle fairy seconds ago, Di Qing's expression now appeared to be extremely terrifying, so terrifying that it could make one's hair stand on end.

"You had one mission, stay in the dark and protect his safety, now... you know too much"

"Get going. Remember in your next life to hold back your curiosity, knowing too much may cause your demise!"

"Mistress...you already knew?-" Not letting him finish, Di Qing inserted spiritual energy into the sword that was stabbed into his chest , turning him into a bloody mist.

What was more shocking that when his blood covered some of the red flowers, they shone with an extremely bright red light.

The name of this strange flower was 'blood flower', upon coming into contact blood, they will shine with a red light. The scene was extremely magical.

Di Qing stood there motionless. 

After seemingly like a long time, A deep sigh rang out.

A middle aged man appeared beside her. He gently stroked her hair, he said "is this really alright?"

"For Xuaner's safety, it should be done. We already lost two children, his younger brothers. i will never let any harm come near him. He's all we got now, no matter what technique he cultivates he will always be our son." her words were firm and her eyes were resolute. Nothing will hurt her son, even members of her family will be killed.

She subconsciously released a dreadful aura. This actually can be related to her state of mind that has become part of her instincts as an excellent assassin. The world might have forgotten that she once was a terrifying assassin that shook the world.

Besides her, Long Yan seemed unmoved by this aura. He was already used to his wife's temperament after losing her sons.

Black eight's words seemed to have provoked something in her, or made her remember an unpleasant memory.

"Don't worry, calm down. no harm will come near our son" Long Yan hurriedly calmed her down.

It took almost an entire hour for her to calm down. Di Qing knew she overreacted. She did something she shouldn't have done, she felt extremely guilty.

Black eight never meant any harm, he was one of her most trusted subordinates and he would never sell her out.

And in case something goes wrong, members of her family had a spiritual seal to lock their memory in case someone used a soul search on them, they will instantly explode to protect their secrets.

As an assassin family, it could be said that they had extreme measures towards such things.

They were extremely professional in their killings. Ever since their debut , there was no place they could not infiltrate and their rate of success was a hundred per cent. It was something not just anyone could accomplish.

Thus, they became one of the top assassin families.

 

 

 

 

2