Training
97 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clang!

Clang!

Continuous clanging sounds rang out in the practice room.

The training didn't really contain anything special. Long Xuanyuan was just clumsily swinging, thrusting and doing various moves with the swords, after all this is entirely new to him, even though he had merged with the memories of this world, that was just memories. He still needs to personally experience everything.

He didn't feel down, nor was he embarrassed at his clumsy movements. Instead, he has a kind of excitement, bloodthirsty excitement.

In this world. The strong is respected, the weak is stepped upon.

No matter if you're whether in the wrong or right, no matter what the truth is, it is only b*llsh*t. The weak has no rights to speak of.

If there is a truth, there would be only one: The strong is the king! 

Wiping the sweat off his head, Long Xuanyuan felt extremely refreshed.

If there is one thing he is unsatisfied or unhappy about, that would be because he can't listen to motivation music from his past life while training. 

Imagine listening to those blood-boiling motivation songs coupled with the earth-shattering training of this world?

Ending his training, Long Xuanyuan was ready to go get some rest, he put away the 'Heavenly Dual swords technique' , after all it was not time to practice this yet as it requires the use of some acupoints and other things. He still needs to master the basics so how could he jump directly to such a high level technique? he might as well go to heaven in his next step.

It's like asking someone to drive a car when they don't even know how to start.

Time passed slowly.

In the next days, Long Xuanyuan did nothing else other than training on the basics or reading insights left by dual sword wielders.

His realm has long since reached the the peak of the first layer of the Foundation establishment realm, but he suppressed the urge to breakthrough, he wants to temper his body using the practice room formations before advancing. His goal is to have a perfect advancement every time. 

Similar to the Qi Condensation realm, The foundation Establishment is also divided into 10 layers. 

The Qi Condensation stage, which is also the Spirit Movement stage is to use the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to refine the body from the inside out. This is all for laying the foundation for the Foundation Establishment stage. It has two Major bottlenecks: third-fourth and fifth-sixth. 

For the Foundation Establishment, the Cultivator then works to cycle that spiritual energy through their entire body, in so doing the spiritual energy washes the body clean and refines it so that it becomes more suited for cultivation. 

Before advancing,  some daring cultivators would sometimes choose to go through a life-threatening situations to temper their mental state, but Long Xuanyuan doesn't need this at all. For someone who's now living his second lifetime after facing death once , what kind of mental tempering does he need?

His cultivation technique is different from others, advancing layers is as easy as eating candy. All he has to do is devour the spiritual energy  of his enemies, although this technique is unorthodox, but Long Xuanyuan didn't really care.

He's in no rush to advance levels, his starting point is better than most people. Good family background, resources...Overall he has everything he needs.

Why the rush?!

What's more important is to lay a solid foundation for the future, to make future advancements simpler and smoother. How many people would forever be stuck in bottlenecks in the future because of their lack of a good foundation? it's no joke.

He read countless novels in his past life, so how can he make such a low level mistake? he's not gonna let all that knowledge go to waste. 

Long Xuanyuan already started planning his future.

Glancing at the direction of the martial training ground, he walked forward.

It was finally time for some real battle experience.

 

 

 

3