Her
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dropped to my knees upon the gruesome sight. Some bodies seemed fresh, like they were here yesterday, while some merely left behind skeletons. Then the stench hit me like a rock, which caused me to vomit up my dinner. "W-wha... how..." I mumbled, barely able to contain myself. The putrid scent and the horrifying scene before me made me convulse and vomit again. Out of nowhere, I heard chains rattling. "Shit... shit... where do I go?" I uttered as I backed up against the cavern's wall.

I was not prepared to see what the chains were coming from when I turned my head to the right. In the corner of the cavern, I noticed a shimmering light where the chain sounds came from. Then, my eyes got used to the darkness once more and I saw where they came from. A girl had chains binding her to the wall. Careful to be quiet, I crawled over to where she was.

Taking a look at her, she seemed a bit older than me. The rags she was wearing were covered in blood and what looked to be... fecal matter. There was a large gash in her right side, and her right leg looked to have been.. bitten off? Fuck, how did this happen? Was it those creepy bastards from before?

She seemed to be a lost cause. Although she was still breathing, she seemed to be unconscious from the pain. Should I help her? Seems like she'd die soon anyway; I have nowhere to take her if I ever get out of this hell-hole. I don't even have a way to get the chains off of her wrists.

A loud thud snapped me out of my deep thought. Turning to the pile of corpses, I saw a tall, slender figure standing atop them, right below the tunnel of light. She has long, loose, blonde hair, and... wings? An angel? Last week, I would've laughed at the very thought. Now, though, it seems perfectly possible.

She must have seen me, as she turned her head right in my direction. Should I be frightened or happy that someone's here? "Hello?" I shouted. I got no reply. Instead, she started walking towards me. Fuck, should I not have said that? The girl in chains next to me must've heard me shout, since she woke up from her slumber. "Ah..." she muttered. The look of extreme fear washed over her face as she noticed the woman walking towards us, giving me a bad feeling of what's to come.
Standing up with what confidence I could muster, I decided to speak out again. "Excuse me, do you know where we are?" I asked, the fear in my voice evident. Still, no reply. What the hell do I do? I have no way of getting out of here fast enough to not get caught. Shit.

"How come you're different?" the woman said. "Different from who?" I questioned, eager to get some answers from her. "All lust after me. You, you're special." the woman stated, a hint of curiosity in her eyes. How the hell would someone like this psycho? She was standing on a pile of corpses just a minute ago... "Um, ma'am, do you know a way out of here?" I asked, still slightly quivering. "There is always a way out. We call it Death."

I didn't like that answer. Not one bit. Will I really be added to that pile of rotting flesh? Come on, at least give me some hope. The only way I can sneak out is if I get her distracted long enough. "P...Please...". The girl in the chains was looking at me, tears streaming down from her eyes. Shit, my karma is going to go down the drain after this... I seriously can't help her, I don't even know if I can help myself.

What do I do? How do I escape this inevitable situation? I can't think of anything that I could beat her in physically, seeing that she's some sort of mythical creature. I guess it's time to try and beat her in a mental game. Squaring my shoulders and calming myself, I decided to act more confident and trick her. "Are those corpses behind you your doing?" I asked her. "Why, yes, they are. Each and every one of them obsessed over me until they met their inevitable doom. Their screams of agony as I drained their bodies of blood and disfigured their limbs were so precious...". This isn't good, not one bit. Fuck that damned Ent. Wait. The Ent... his friend. "Do you know the Ents well?" I asked, causing her right brow to raise. "The Ents? Why, of course! Where do you think these men came from?". A sinister smile rose across her face, signifying that I fell into the same trap as the others. "The Ent I met said that I should head North East to meet his friend. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?"

A look of shock washed over her. "Ah, if that's true, we need to get you to the tree!". Wait, what? Does she have some sort of multiple personality disorder? I really want to leave, but it seems I can. Then I felt a weak tug at my pant leg. Maybe I can ask- A scream wrang out from the girl. The woman stomped on the girl's knees until they squished under the pressure and caved in on themselves, causing the skin to tear and separate what was left of her legs from the rest of her body. Twitching in pleasure, this freak started to carve away at her thighs with her nails, while the girl's head fell limp. "Please... stop." I begged.

I could do nothing but watch as the girl that once asked me for help was being massacred into pieces of bloody meat.

0