Rooms
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The white-haired figure in front of me was extremely tall, but not muscular. No, it was a very slender person, almost like an elf. Gazing across the field over to the instructor, he was on his knees gasping for air while grabbing his chest. Then, I fainted.

An unfamiliar ceiling. I feel like, as time goes by, I'm seeing more and more unfamiliar places. "He's awake!" shouted someone near me. "Don't talk so loudly!".

After fading in and out of consciousness, I came to my senses. Picking myself up, my entire body ached. The fact that I was wrapped entirely in bandages meant that the violet flame did some serious damage to my body. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I want to see what I look like underneath.

"So you're awake?" the voice was of a man, yet gentle. Looking over, it was the white-haired figure from earlier. Only this time, I could see his face, one that would surely get every girls' attention with its chiseled features and silky smooth skin, not to mention his hair and slender stature.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied, my voice coming out hoarse and scratchy. Looking around, I seemed to be in some sort of small room meant for medical procedures, solely judging by the herb shelves and multiple other potion-looking items.

As soon as I was about to speak, he said "You know, there aren't many of us elves around here. What are you doing here?". Elf? Does he mean me?

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Are you implying that I'm an elf?" I asked, dumbfounded. Now that I think about it, he does have the stereotypical characteristics that an elf would. Is this world divided like that as well?

With a confused look on his face, he asked "You mean to tell me you don't know you're an elf? Your features are entirely of our kind." This shocked me quite a bit. I know what I look like, I have dark brown hair- almost black. I don't have a slender figure, more of a bulky one.
"Nevermind that, when will I be healed and ready to go?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't take too long. As soon as I get out, meeting with Ravinia and Bronn is the next thing to do.

"You'll be out in a few hours thanks to our Elven healing technology, but you owe us one." the elf said with a smirk. After the elf left, I dozed off to pass time.

I woke back up and immediately checked under my bandages. To my surprise, everything was healed, although I did still ache in a few places. Taking all of my bandages off and tossing on my clothes that seemed to be cleaned, I left the room. Before me was a large marble hallway that seemed like it was straight out of a movie. It's shine nearly blinded me, but I quickly got used to it as I started to walk around.

As I continued to walk and look for someone or really something of interest, I noticed a mirror on the wall. What he said earlier... is it true? My curiosity getting the best of me, I went to take a look. Gazing into the mirror, I was entirely shocked. He wasn't lying, I really did have the features of an elf. I was a lot younger then I was on my world, my facial features were more expressive, and my hair was white and silky. The fact that I didn't notice my skin color change to a creamy pale white frightened me a bit, not to mention the sudden boost in height.

Admiring my new figure, I didn't notice the elf walking down the hall until she tapped on my shoulder. "You're a new face around here, who're you?" the young elf girl asked.

She was wearing a white skirt that reached her knees, tight enough to express her thin waist. "Uh, I guess? I'm Meritum." I replied, hoping to get some information as to what to do next. The girl didn't reply. Instead, she went behind me and walked off to the direction she came from. Curious, I started to trail her.

Entering the next set of doors, I was met with another large hallway, the same as before. However, the elf girl was not here. The door shut behind me, and it seemed to lock itself, trapping me into the next hallway. Is this some sort of security system they have? It's incredibly annoying...

Trying the first door on the right, it opened up into a normal room. There was a bed in the corner and a chair and desk on the opposite side which was void of anything besides a lamp. Leaving the room, I tested all of them. They were all the exact same.

0