Kings
67 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One hundred and twenty years ago...

"UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kile roared as he plunged his spear deep into the Great Dragon's stomach, it cried as it slapped it's wing towards Kile, slamming him onto the hard rocky floor.

"KILE!" The heroes looked back at Kile who was laying in a puddle of his own blood, groans emerged from his mouth.

"...k-kill it." Kile gave off a toothy grin before passing out from the blood loss.

Jinwoo ran up to Kile and began to heal him while the rest of the heroes faced the Dragon with fire in their eyes.

Vale looked at Kile with a bitter expression before turning back to the Dragon.

"Willow shoot its wings, Mair try and freeze it as well as you can, I'll deal as much damage as I can."

Willow and Mair nodded in unison.

Mair held out her hands outputting enormous amounts of mana into the air. As the mana condensed, the room turned ice cold and began to freeze up the dragon, limiting any of its movements.

While Mair was trapping the dragon, Willow took out an arrow the size of a fully grown man and shot it into the Dragon's wing instantly making it unable to fly.

Kile looked at the frozen dragon, peering deep into its beady eyes and unexpectedly held out his hand for the dragon.

"RRRRRR!" The Dragon growled at Vale neared him but he had no choice but to watch.

"VALE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Willow cried

"I'm doing what I must have to!" Vale's calm voice was overtaken by greed and madness.

"Dragon, hear my call, I will hereby sign a life contract with you and will grant you safety, In return help me kill these humans."

A yellow light filled the room covering Vale making him invulnerable from all attacks.

The Dragon roared signifying its agreement to the contract. Vale pulled the arrow from it's wing which instantly healed. All of the flesh wounds on the Dragon were healed and it began to walk towards the heroes.

Willow dropped down to the floor, tears forming in her eyes.

"Why…?" She muttered Vale glanced at her with pity.

"I suppose I should tell you why." Vale dropped to the floor looking face to face with the injured heroes.

"I was given a deal, one to make me the king… THE KING!" Vale yelled out, his voice unable to keep in his excitement.

His tone instantly turned dark as he looked at his former comrades.

"However, in return, I need to kill all of you." Vale pointed his finger at them.

"You bastard!" Kile who had just gained consciousness stared at Vale with hatred, he started to limp towards Vale who kicked him back to the floor.

"Oh you shut up, I never liked you." Vale took out his sword and stabbed into Kile's heart, killing him.

"NOOOOOO!" Mair screamed as she jumped at Vale.

"Oh, you're so useless without mana." Kile punched Mair in her stomach, his strength was multiplied due to his new contract which only made the punch deadlier.

"OUGH!" Mair was thrown into the wall, her head met the wall first instantly killing her.

"MAIR! HOW COULD YOU, HOW COULD YOU!" Willow threw a dagger at Vale who narrowly dodged it.

"Ohoho, that could have been bad."

Vale picked up Willow from the floor, his bright blue eyes had completely turned yellow similar to the Dragon.

"I did like you though, It's such a shame I have to kill you." Vale sorrowfully remarked as he brought his sword to Willow's neck.

"I know I won't kill you, but I will make your life hell," Willow whispered quietly

"What?" Vale looked down at where Willow was looking. Willow had found a hole in his armor and sliced off his "little brother" which was laying on the floor.

"Ohoho, what a small one too." Willow's face was filled with satisfaction which only angered Vale more,

"YOU BITCH!" Vale slammed Willow to the ground, he madly sliced at her body, but her face still held a look of satisfaction.

Due to the after-effects of the contract, Vale was unable to feel pain but the blood that was flowing from under him was a problem.

"Good thing I still have you!" Vale yelled as he walked over to Jinwoo who was laying on the floor, drenched in sweat.

"Heal me!" Vale commanded as he looked down at Jinwoo.

"Too late!" Jinwoo responded as he drove a dagger into his heart.

"NOOOOOOO!" Vale screamed as he shook Jinwoo's unresponsive body.

"I will make them suffer, I WILL MAKE THEM SUFFER!" Vale dragged all of the corpses towards a large stone wall where he began to carve inscriptions. After a few minutes of writing, he seemed to be finished.

"...Kore Pan Se!" He dropped the dagger he was using and held his hand over the inscriptions.

A bright blue light emerged from the inscription which swallowed the corpses.

Vale burned all remains of the heroes and walked out of the cave.

"Dragon, spirits can't leave or enter this island correct?."

A deep voice rang out from the Dragon who was completely silent.

"If you inherited my memories you would know that."

"Tch looks like someone has an attitude." Vale playfully mentioned before leaving the cave.

*

After WIllow's story I was unable to form words, I quickly said my farewells explaining my situation before walking back to the beach where Sak was laying,

Ignoring him I walked back to my sleeping area and quickly passed out from the exhausting day, but I could only wonder one thing, Who is the King of the Empire?

Inside of a large conference room, a group of officials nervously gathered in front of the King of the Empire.

"Can someone explain to me how, one we lost our agents, and two we let the elven ambassador almost get killed!"

The room was completely silent, not one person dared to speak.

"Have we found their whereabouts?"

"No sir, we have not." A soldier suddenly spoke which garnered the attention of everyone in the room.

"GODDAMMIT!" A deadly aura befell onto the room, suffocating everyone in the room.

"Milord!"

"I swear, if one of you fail once more, IT WILL BE THE END OF YOU!"

"Father, calm down." Maria who was sitting next to Theodore reminded him of the situation he was in.

"I am sorry, I might have lost it a little." The deadly aura instantly vanished as the King gave off a genuine smile.

"I will take my leave now." He exited the room quickly leaving the room in a frenzy.

"WHY CAN'T YOU FIND HIM!" The commander of the Empires navy began to scream at his subordinate.

"Sir, we don't know where he went."

"WELL FIND IT GODDAMMIT!" A small number of people have faced the wrath of the King, and those particular people never made it out alive.

2