Chapter 5
163 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeonghan started sniffing while trying to keep himself from crying.

Taekyun, “Jeonghan?”

Jeonghan, “Yes?”

Taekyun, “Are you crying?”

Jeonghan, “I’m sorry.”

Taekyun, “Why do you keep apologizing?”

Jeonghan, “Because you hate me.”

Taekyun, “What makes you think so?”

Jeonghan, “It’s because I said I’m in love with you, that’s also why you left me just like that the other night.”

Taekyun, “That’s not why I left you.”

Jeonghan, “Then why?”

Taekyun, “I’m not a Gay.”

“Then why did you do all those things too me?” He asked in disbelief not believing what Taekyun just said after going all the way with him.

Taekyun didn’t know how to explain to Jeonghan what happened that night, it was impossible to comprehend the thoughts and actions that happened that night… thinking it over – there are no words for it.

Taekyun, “I-I can’t explain it.”

Jeonghan, “I don’t need your pity Taekyun.”

Taekyun, “I’m not pitying you.”

The rest of the ride was silent. They arrive at Jeonghan’s place…

Taekyun, “Do you want me to come in?”

Jeonghan, “No just leave!”

Taekyun wasn’t happy with that answer but before he could say anything, Jeonghan was already at the door of his house. He got out of the car and locked it then ran towards Jeonghan.

Jeonghan saw Taekyun coming and tried shutting the door close but Taekyun was too strong to fight against. He forced the door open and Jeonghan fell to the ground.

After closing the door behind him Taekyun picked Jeonghan up from the ground and threw him over his shoulders taking him to the bedroom. Throwing him on the bed Taekyun forced him down and sat on top of him.

Taekyun, “What is my name?”

Jeonghan, “What are you doing?”

Taekyun, “Answer me damnit!”

Jeonghan, “Taekyun!!”

Taekyun, “Now that you know that, I want you to listen carefully. I am not gay like you and I love women but that does not mean sex with you wasn’t great.”

Jeonghan, “If you aren’t gay then why did you do all those things to me?”

Taekyun, “I didn’t want to, I just ended up doing it.”

Jeonghan, “But why? Are you that heartless?”

Taekyun, “Kiss me.”

Jeonghan, “No!”

Taekyun forced his tongue into Jeonghan’s mouth. Jeonghan was fighting with him but eventually, the two were kissing passionately. The longer they kissed the tenser things got. Taekyun could feel something hard against his right leg. Lowering his hand down there he realised that it was Jeonghans’ member sticking out asking for attention.

He slowly started rubbing it through his clothes. Still kissing Jeonghan he loosened Jeonghan’s pants and started stroking him slowly and hard making Jeonghan moan and move his body from the pleasure.

Taekyun slowly moved down and started kissing Jeonghan down his stomach and down to his member, making Jeonghan flinch, “Taekyun no.” He tried but was being ignored. Taekyun started sucking on Jeonghan’s member… the more he sucked, the more he got into it and he got turned on.

He started stroking his member while sucking on Jeonghan. Coming inside Taekyun’s mouth Jeonghan felt embarrassed. Taekyun swallowed up all of Jeonghans release and when he looked at Jeonghan, he looked embarrassed with his cheeks all red.

Putting himself inside Jeonghan. Jeonghan grabbed onto Taekyun’s neck and he came in close for a kiss. Taekyun started pounding him hard but slowly this time and the two had sex passionately for the next two hours.

After the two stopped, Taekyun fell asleep on top of Jeonghan from exhaustion. To Jeonghan, it seemed that he was the one awake this time and he took longer to fall asleep but during this time he took his time admiring the handsome man sleeping beside him.

When Taekyun woke up he went and took a shower.

3