Final – The End
168 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maito pilled work for the three brothers and Taekyun didn’t get a single chance to see Jeonghan no matter how much he wished for it and he knew that Jeonghan would be deeply hurt after all - it was seven months later and not a single text message from Jeonghan. Taekyun made up his mind and wanted to tell Jeonghan how he felt towards him but this wasn’t something you could speak about over the phone.

Taekyun was slowly losing hope till the day he received a text from Jeonghan:

“Taekyun? It’s been over half a year now and I haven’t seen you since that night; I thought that we were making progress. I haven’t stopped thinking about you; well you aren't just someone I can forget and I hope you are still thinking about me.

You are welcome to visit me anytime but I just wanted to know something; I saw you last night… am I right? You were with two other guys in a strange uniform that I’ve seen before. I watched the three of you and it looked like you were having fun; I hope one day I can make you laugh as those two did; but what I want to know is why after I told you my story, you didn’t tell me you’re working for the men that enslaved me?

I know it’s not my place to question you about your job but why are you working for them! If they are hurting you; we can leave together. I still love you but I can’t bear the thought of watching the man I love work for people like that; I understand why you didn’t want to tell me but do you really have to work for them? I also understand now that I can’t see you because of them and I’ll always be here waiting for you but please don’t make me wait longer than I already have.

I love you.”

After reading this Taekyun felt like collapsing. It started raining hard outside while they were still at the club and Maito gave them the week off; the brothers went their separate ways and Taekyun ended up in front of Jeonghan’s door but he wasn’t home.

He tried phoning Jeonghan but no answer; he started panicking and just sat in front of the house waiting for him. The rain kept pouring down hard but he didn’t even think about getting into his car and waiting for Jeonghan in there. The wet rain started getting to Taekyun. First, he got cold, then he started coughing; he was standing under the rain for over two hours. From coping with the stress at work to the stress for longing to be with Jeonghan - he’s body collapsed; everything was getting to him and catching the flu was making him worse.

Another three hours passed and finally, Jeonghan arrived home; he found Taekyun lying there, soaking wet. He tried waking him up but his he’s body felt lifeless and he was struggling to breathe; he hurried up and carried Taekyun into the house and got rid of the wet clothes he had on. He dressed Taekyun up in warm pyjamas and covered him with five blankets. He called the doctor over to check up on Taekyun and the doctor recommended that he should sleep the flu away and prescribed medication.

Taekyun woke up a few days later and the two of them started talking about their pasts and their future together. Years passed and the two of them were happy until the day Missy joined the Bidaru; after she joined nothing had been the same for the three brothers. Taekyun used to visit Jeonghan every day but since she joined they barely saw each other. This made Jeonghan leave Taekyun under very bad circumstances! Little did he know that Missy was behind Jeonghan’s sudden loss of interest?

End of It Begins and Ends With Us - I just realised this, I skipped this chapter and moved on to the next book, sorry.

1