Act. 3
85 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chang Hyun received the text right after the call ended, he got into his car and drove off, thirty minutes later he arrived at the place. Sun Woo's get away home was plain and out of the way, Chang Hyun knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile.

"Hey," greeted Sun Woo, half naked with a sweat pants on and barefoot.

Smiling from ear to ear, Chang Hyun greeted him back, after stepping in the house Sun Woo closed the door behind them and Chang Hyun narrowed his eyes.

He turns around to look at Sun Woo and he was surprised, "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Why do you think I came here?" Chang Hyun taunted.

"I don't know?" He answered unsure, maybe he guessed wrong?

He stepped closer till their noses kissed and Chang Hyun said, "Well, today... you'll be cheating on your girlfriend."

Sun Woo's mouth opened slightly into a smirk and stuck his tongue out from the left of his mouth and licked it across his teeth to the right.

He looked deeply at Chang Hyun and said, "You better not regret this."

Chang Hyun smiled knowingly and took in a deep breath.

Sun Woo moved closer to Chang Hyun and pulled him in wrapping his arms around his waist. His smiling eyes turned into lust filled eye. He lowered his head and placed his lips onto Chang Hyun’s.

Locking lips with Chang Hyun but was stopped when Chang Hyun moved his right hand and placed it on his lips. Sun Woo looked at him with a frown, "Don't be in a rush, I'm turned on too, but I need to shower first."

"You don't have to," said Sun Woo said reluctantly.

Chang Hyun shook his head and Sun Woo gave up. He showed Chang Hyun around the house and where to shower.

He returned to his room and sat on the bed thinking about all sorts of things to do to Chang Hyun; all these thoughts made a bulge pitch a tent in his sweatpants, he looked down at it and started grinning.

He got up and walked around his bed to the night stand and opened the drawer, he took out the lubricant and box of condoms that were inside; looking at the box of condoms he glared at it, biting on to his bottom lip he then placed it next to the bottle of lubricant.

Sun Woo sat back on the bed and he frowned, something was bothering him.

His face relaxed the second he heard the bathroom door open; his back was facing the entrance while he was facing the window while sitting up on the edge of the bed. He could hear Chang Hyun's footsteps nearing him at a steady pace. When Chang Hyun made it around the bed and stood in front of him; Sun Woo's head dropped slightly because Chang Hyun disappointed him.

Chang Hyun stood in front of him with a towel wrapped around his waist, seeing this, Chang Hyun smiled. Moving his hand he cupped Sun Woo's face. Sun Woo looked up at him and saw the smile on Chang Hyun's face making him smile too. He sat up straight and placed his hands on Chang Hyun's hips then pulled him in closer towards him.

Chang Hyun's heart trembled slightly feeling Sun Woo's hands on him and sighed, he was still not used to this feeling.

Chang Hyun used his own hands to forcefully move Sun Woo's hands and pushed him down on the bed. Sun Woo's eyes widened from the expectant sudden force and looked at Chang Hyun who was grinning. Chang Hyun climbed on the bed and hovered over Sun Woo's body slightly while straddling him then sat down on top of the bulge in Sun Woo's pants.

He looked at Sun Woo and said, "Just from sitting on it I can tell that you are really big." Sun Woo’s lips slightly twitched when he heard his own words.

"Will it be okay?" asked Sun Woo, Chang Hyun who was looking at his bulge looked him in the eyes and raised a brow, "I don't know, if it fits in my mouth then it should be fine."

1