Chapter 1 New life
3.9k 17 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GRENADE!!!" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black as fragmentations ripped through my body killing me in an instant.

As I floated through the blackness of the void. I didn't know what I was doing or how long I was there.

...

..

.

Tug Tug

Hurr. Is something tugging me? Am I being pulled? But where?

Tug Tug

I'm being pulled faster so God is finally going to see me yeah.

TUG TUG SLAM

"OW Fuck me. OH Shit I can talk? FUCK YES!"

*Cough, Cough, Cough* I look up and see three people, one looks like a classic god white robes and beard on a old person, the one of his right looked like a old female but her hair, seemed to be blue and green, and the last one seems to be an Angel? or Devil? She seems to be half Angelic and half Devil.

"Oh shit." I mutter

"Oh shit indeed. You are talking to three Godly beings but you're not in trouble, we want you to do something for us." the stereotypical God said. 

I look at him after a awkward minute I spoke, "So what do you want me to do?"

"Rebirth Humanity." I start having a coughing fit

"WAIT WHAT!?!"

The Goddess with the blue green hair smacks the god, "Ignore him he's blunt, Humanity on our world has not been around for 4681 years. And we want to bring them back but... We want you to fight for Humanity's right to exist in our world."

I stare in confusion, "How?"

"We will be giving you a System to help you and an assistant, you'll like her." the Devil Angel says to answer me with a wink.

Okay? I think but still what the fuck can I do?

"Jackson we know you don't care about Human life, and that you killed your comrades in combat and you had been training with them for about 2 years and you didn't hesitate to just shoot them. We are putting you in a World that has no Humans, but instead their are races from fantasy around on our world."

"Okay? So what you are telling me? GO have fun do what ever I want?"

"""Yes!""" The three answer in unison.

"Okay so, I am free to do whatever I want. So Murder, Rape? Things that are illegal you will want me to?"

"""You are free to do with as you please. they aren't Humans so why do you care?""" The three again in unison.

Well if I am free to do as I please then. "I Will do this." I feel very tired after saying that and pass out

...

..

.

Am I back in the void?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSS, a hissing sound similar to a steam pipe going at it.

"Hello?" I start reaching out and I can feel that I am in some kind of capsule.

I find a leaver and pull it which opens the capsule... dull red lights is the only sources of lighting...

"Emergency power?" I mutter. It would be the only reason for it or this is a military facility under attack...

"At least I knew that I was going to a new world... with what goal... what ever I make up... get the lights working is a good one..."

/New Host detected/ 

I freeze when I see the words appear in front of my eyes.

/High-Human Detected/

I look for the projector making this thing appear in front of my eyes, but finding only the dull red lights... so this must be the system right?

/Status available/

I look at it and mutter "Status."

/Status/
Name: Jackson Myes
Race: High-Human
Titles: None
Primary-Class: Resistance Leader lvl 1
Skills: Start the Resistance
Sub-Class: Slavery Magic lvl 1
Skills: Make Slave lvl 1

I raise an eyebrow... RPG style of status-ish but more so at my magic... Then it hits me Magic is a thing... But why do I have Slavery Magic and what is it?

/Slavery Magic level 1; Is a discipline of Control Magic that has been lost, Slavery Magic allows the caster to enslave a person to the casters will/

Then what is Make Slave?

/Make Slave Level 1; This is the first Skill/Spell someone who was given the Magic as a Sub-Class... This Spell allows you to force the person you cast it on to obey your commands... 30% for the cast to fail and Chances for the person you cast it on to break free if mentally strong enough/

Okay then so its not this thing I can throw out willy nilly… Resistance Leader and Start the Resistance?

/Resistance Leader level 1; You are the Leader of the Resistance. You are the Leader and so you must show your fellow members that they have nothing to fear... It is up to you to show this world what type of Leader you are/

/Start the Resistance; This is where the Human Resistance shall start and it is your choice for how the Resistance shall fight (One time Skill please use imminently)/

I use it as asked. But I keep an eye out for dumb shit.

/Start the Resistance; please pick 1 of the 3 options and that is how the Resistance will operate at the lowest levels

  1. Extermination; Your Resistance Fights to Exterminate the Races that are not Human. (Members will engage everyone regardless of being combatants or not.) 
  2. Reclamation; Your Resistance Fights to Reclaim their old homes. (Members will engage Military and Peacekeeping personal, but will not attack non-combatants unless attacked by them.)
  3. Coexistence; Your Resistance Fights for Humanities right to Coexist with the other Races of the World (Members will only fight when met with harsh force or fired at.)
  4. Available due to Sub-Class and Race: Last High-Human; Your Resistance Fights for your right at the top of the World order. (Members will treat you as a descended Goddess and will do anything for you.)

Return?/

"WAHT?" I exclaim at the last one... "Really? My Status said as such so did that message before when I was detected but really?"

As I pace the room, I only just noticed that I was naked and that I had a third leg...

"Really... why did they give me a cock? Or did my Race have something to do with it..." I check High-Human and find 12 pages of shit... I don't bother reading it.

For some reason the fourth option is really enticing... why thou... I disregarded No. 3, I had no interest to 'play nice' No. 2 made sense but I ultimately chose against... leaving me with 1 and 4 but for some reason I want to pick four... it has to be a race thing...

I pick 4 somewhat reluctantly, I don't know why It felt right.

HIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I hear another hissing sound and followed the sound to a second capsule opening...

"Wow... shit oh... sup, Jackson I can answer your most burning questions... But can you get dressed?" She says to me, she herself looks like a young girl, she feels familiar but where?

"How?" I have no idea where clothes were in this room.

She knelt down next to her capsule and opened a footlocker... getting the hint I find my footlocker, Sports bra, long-sleeve shirt, boxers, knee-length shorts, thigh high stockings, and Runners.

"Okay that's much better." I say as I get fully dressed.

"Same." I turn and see the girl dressed, she wore a dark grey military style uniform, a officer peak cap... now I know who she was her blonde hair, ice blue eyes and that hell of a smile.

"Tanya?"

Her smile grew wider, "Well you noticed, as you know I am Tanya Degurechaff... I am well your assistant by the gods... bastards." I don't believe I was meant to hear the last part.

"So my burning Questions?"

"Oh yes... where was I yes... Four things... One the reason you chose the fourth option is due to your Race, Two as a High-Human you to everyone else feel godly and you will feel like everyone needs to worship you, Thirdly you will notice this when you start recruiting/summoning, Fourth where are we... I don't know."

The pair of us start exploring the facility we are in mainly to find an exit or the primary power supply...

As we walked Tanya answered some of my Questions.

Q: Why am I a High-Human?
A: Because the Gods in their endless games... But honestly they saw you as someone that believes they are better then those around them... Unless they do their utmost to impress you... Thou when you were in the military that expanded to your commanders.

Q: Why do I have a Cock?
A: High-Humans are Hermaphrodites in the sense that they have no other Gender so they have both sexual organs.

Q: Why was I chosen?
A: You were the 20th or the 50th... to be honest your nothing special in why you were chosen... the others rejected the offer... so you were the first to accept.

 

As we walk and talk, we stop when we hear someone else walking... we both hide in to nooks in the hallway.

As we hide I can hear someone talking...

"Is this a Human Facility? My professor is going to lose his mind when I show him this for my end of year thesis." A female voice comes down the hallway and her steps draw closer.

Tanya looks at me and gives me a hand signal asking, What, do?

Distraction, Ambush. I sign back, Tanya grabs her chin and speaks, "Hello Welcome to Santa's Work Shop." she says in that really unnerving child voice. 

"EPPP, Who's there?" she slowly advances down the hallway towards us.

"Misses Claus come get me." Tanya says as she leaves cover and run down the hallway we just walked.

"Hay kid get back here!" her foot steps go from a walk to a run, as she gets close enough I trip her with my foot and restrain her by putting my knee on her back right in-between the two shoulder blades, "Who are you?" she tries to look up at me but I am in a position were she can't see me.

I whistle and Tanya comes back... she speaks again in that voice, "I think the cunts up stairs changed fate to send her here."

"You think?"

"Too soon don't you think... We barely started our walk and she happens to be here?"

As me and Tanya talk over the girl she practically went limb since she can't move while I am putting my full weight on her back...

"Who are you?" She asks. And we both look down at her and smile.

"Have a guess?" I ask smirking thou she can't see it.

"Plunders of a ancient facility that belongs to the Government." Her reply makes me and Tanya snicker.

"Wrong." Tanya says.

"Spec Ops?"

"Imaginative but no." I reply.

"Then what are you?"

"Put two and two together... You enter a Human Facility and find two people that instantly detained you."

We could see the gears turning but Tanya shortens her confusion by kneeling with in her line of sight and points out her ears.

"HEY WAIT THATS IMPOSSABLE!?" She screams.

"SHUT UP!" Tanya says and kicks her in the side a few times.

"Okay please stop I yield."

"Use the Magic!" Tanya Orders me using her commanding voice, by instinct I follow and Cast Make Slave.

/Jessica Lacks has been enslaved, since she is your first she will be totally obedient to your orders and can't break free/

"Sorry about that..." Tanya said sheepishly.

I don't answer I can feel the Girl, Jessica is connected to me...

/Slavery Magic has leveled up!/

/Make Slave has leveled up!/

/Resistance Leader has leveled up! New Skills available!/

"Status"

/Status/
Name: Jackson Myes
Race: High-Human
Titles: None
Primary-Class: Resistance Leader lvl 2
Skills: Personal Protection, Found HQ
Sub-Class: Slavery Magic lvl 2
Skills: Make Slave lvl 2

I get off Jessica and she slowly sat up she seems confused, but she seems to be looking at something in her line of sight... 

"You good?" I ask her.

"Oh yes sorry Mistress... I was reading... this transparent window thingy... it must sound crazy..." She scratches her head awkwardly... For some reason her calling me Mistress makes me happy, Race shit but still it feels good to look down at someone.

"Not really me and Tanya have it too." I say.

"Correction your resistance members will have it too and your slaves." Tanya corrects me.

"Well let's ask the obvious Jessica... where are we... in the world?"

She looks up at me for a few seconds... "Mistress we are in the Federal Republic of Ireland near the boarder of the British Empire." I raise an eyebrow...

I grill Jessica for more knowledge about the world... and to say is Humanity had existed on the world but what is believed is that they wiped themselves out and that the Elves are the descendants of them which feels wrong to hear, but the world seems to be a one to one in the worlds history right up to the second world war...

Apparently George the 6th and the Parliament accepted Rudolf Hess's peace deal and allowed Germany to wipe out the Soviet Union in a sense... they still exist passed the Ural Mountains and are in a guerilla war with German Forces there... France is in a Civil conflict with it's self between the Fascists, Communists and the Monarchists...

The USA went full isolationist aka no one has any idea what is going on with in the boarders... Asia fell to Japan who are in a constant war against both Communist Chinese and ANZAC Forces that refused to Surrender and Broke away from the Empire when the King Ordered them to stand down, Canada Broke away as well and South Africa is in a Civil war between Loyalist and the Independence Forces... leaving India according to Jessica it would be better to look at a map of India before being colonised since it looks nicer.

As we talk at some point we started walking and find an office of sorts and we start looking through it finding nothing much.

"We should Leave this place... If Jessica Found this place how long until someone else finds it and calls the authorities." Tanya suggests. 

"Agreed." We follow Jessica out of the Facility as we leave we try to cover up the Facility's entrance.

Jessica takes us to her car and we get in and start driving she also asked us if we could cover our ears... for good reasons.

Tanya found a hoodie that is larger then her and it ends just above her knees but she didn't zip it all the way just enough to hide her Military Dress top and as I was dicking around I wished that my Hair was longer to hide my ears without making it harder to hear and it took Tanya telling me that my bob cut hair now went to just below my shoulder blades, and that it covers my ears completely but to sell the look Jessica gives me a baseball cap.

As Jessica Drives us to her home since she lives alone and a few kilometers from more people. I check out one of my new skills.

/Personal Protection; As the Leader you are the Very Last Line of the Resistance, you Must be able to Defend Yourself. (Think of a Sidearm and it will appear in your pocket along with two Magazines.)

I start thinking about the Sidearms I was trained and some I got my hands on Glock 19, Browning Hi Power, USP and the Beretta but out of them I liked the Glock 19 good reliability and saved my ass when I was deployed.

The weapon appears in my hands... Safety check? Safety is on, Mag Check? I press the Mag release and it falls out, check round count 15 round Mags I load the mag again... pull the slide back, see one in the chamber... 

"Nice." I say with a Smile.

I slip the Gun into the belt line of my shorts and pull my shirt down to cover the grip.

As I start paying attention again to the surrounding I feel like I am being followed... I look back and see a black sedan but it feels off.

/Enemies analyzed
New Enemy Detected; Federal Police Officer; Armed with a Sidearm and Stun Baton
New Enemy Detected; Senior Federal Police Officer; Armed with a Sidearm and Stun Baton
New Vehicle Detected; Unmarked Federal Car; The car is a normal sedan and has no bullet protection/

"We have a tail." I say to Tanya.

"Really who?" she looks back and see them too.

"Who's Following us?" Jessica asks.

"Federal Police." I answer.

"Damn." Tanya says, "This car is Fucked and Jessica is stuffed as well she is known."

"Pull over Jessica." I say and she does and the Federal car pulls over as well lest them 10 meters away from us.

"Tanya with me, Jessica keep an eye out for reinforcements."

"Roger." Tanya says, "Yes Mistress." Jessica responds.

Tanya and I, step out of Jessica's car and start walking towards the Feds, who seem to be taken aback to be confronted... they turn on their lights and sirens but we ignore it and keep walking.

Both step out of their car and what looks like Stun batons in hand.

"Stop in the name of the Law!" The Senior Officer orders us.

We do stop but my hand rest on my gun and by the way Tanya is resting her hand she has a weapon in her back pocket.

"You two are under arrest!"

"For?" I ask.

He falters and goes silent for a few seconds.

"Why have you been following us?" I ask.

"Hands up!" The younger of the two orders.

"Or what?" Tanya asks.

"You'll face trial for wasting Federal Resources." he replies, Really... just Really you fuckers was tailing us...

"Well then sorry Officers." I draw my weapon and aim it at them, "Hands up now!"

Both Pale Tanya rushes forwards and tackle the Younger officer and holds him at knife point.

"Now then..." I start off... "Why were you following us really?"

"That's none of your business." The older Officer said and spat at me but fails...

"It became my business when you started following me and when you pulled over as well... Tanya deal with him."

Tanya nods and rolls up her sleeves and stabs the Younger Federal in the chest a few times and pushed him onto the hood of their car.

I shot the older Federal's knee caps forcing him onto the ground leaning against his car, I walk over and kick the Stun Baton away, I kneel down and look at him...

"Do you know what you've done?" He asks me

"Me or You?" I question back.

"You! You Stupid Rebel... you Didn't think we wouldn't have noticed you British sympathizers!"

"PIFT! HAHA!" I couldn't help but laugh these two died for nothing, "Sorry chap." I pull my hair back showing my ears and his eyes widen in shock, and go blank as I shot him in the forehead.

/Resistance Leader has leveled up/

/New Title Executioner/

I fix my hair and we take the two men's guns and find a shotgun in the car as well we leave, Tanya didn't have much blood on her and we get back into the car and we keep driving...

But we believing the Car and Jessica to be Compromised, we stop early and dump the car... if all goes well the Police and not the Federals will think Jessica was Kidnaped.

And while that's going on we hide in a nearby forest and I use my other skill.

"Found HQ."

71