Chapter 8: I will change?
1.1k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We moved at a rapid pace and managed to get a few kilometers before stopping for Emma's sake since she is still rather weak from nearly dying.

"We should slow for Emma." Tanya called.

"Agreed everyone take 10 then we are moving again."

A several exhausted voices give me they acknowledgments, even the police cadet said and I was dragging her and had yet to use Slaver Magic on her...

I move over the Fenrir and help ease Emma of his back, and lay her against his body, she was barely conscious I sense the slightest smile from her. I placed my hands in her neck and checked the wound...

"Good." Emma's wounds haven't reopened from Fenrir's running, I rub Fenrir side after I had finished with Emma.

I look at the rest of us. The Twins were sitting back to back with their heads leaned back onto each others shoulders, Isla was resting against a tree while panting, Erika and Tanya were both hunched over with their hands on their knees.

Leaving my Maid that was holding Emma's Shotgun and the Riot Shotgun we had gotten from the Prison Van, she although holding her Maid-like elegance she was breathing heavily through her nose as she watched the police Cadet.

I looked at the Cadet, she looked at us a mix of emotions played across her face. Fear, Anger and Confusion?

Why the fuck does she look at us like that? I should put her in her place maybe- Wait, when did I think like that?

My face furrows, what the fuck was that?

I looked at the everyone one and allowed myself to think about them.

Looking back at the Twins, both were taking deep breaths their L86A3s were leaning against them... I could sense they devotion? To me... why, but now... my thoughts wondered. 'Lovely Twins they would make perfect soldiers but I think they... believe I am holding myself back?'

Next was Emma, though her body was asleep... Mana induced coma, I could sense her. 'She is this alive, due to my Priestess and my healing light, may she serve me as a faithful Paladin.'

I glanced over at Isla, her L129A1 was unattended but two was against the tree, 'An excellent markswoman, but she seems to believe I was holding myself back as well...'

Leaving Erika and Tanya, Erika had her MG3 laying on the ground and Tanya was panting with her scabbard holding her short sword on her left hip and with several knives were held in her right. I sensed Erika's Devotion was rather high but I could sense something else... 'She pleases my need for a support gunner, but her body is pleasing to the eye.'

I couldn't sense anything from Tanya... though she looked at me and smiled.

She took a deep breath then asked, "So you finally managed to sense them, no?"

"What?"

"Did you forget? You are a High-Human you are a God like being..." She takes another breath, "You can tell how devoted they are to you..."

"Can I talk to you alone." I needed to asked about this, and what is this change in thought pattern especially in regards to that Cadet, who even looking at now makes me want to punish her for looking at us the way she is.

That isn't me normally...

Once me and Tanya were alone, I spoke first. "I guess you can also tell then I am seeing things differently, I must ask since there is no way I'm reading those 12 pages of what a High-Human is."

Tanya looked at me for a few seconds, she cupped her chin with one hand and hummed, "One, technically you body was High-Human and your mind wasn't and if you had read those 12 pages it would have told you that those Humans that ascended to a High-Human slowly but surely come around to see things the way High-Humans do. For instance I know you ignored that 'Goddess' remark from your Priestess but you didn't mind it right?"

I looked down and rubbed my arm... I nodded and she continued, "You will go from ignoring then you will want to called as such, and it won't be long before you start thinking of way to fuck your own troops, but most likely your morals won't let you, so most likely you would have 'fun' with your servants or slaves... speaking of which why did you take that police cadet?"

I froze... I did only take her for personal desires... well that was the first idea, then I realized intel could be gained.

"See?" Tanya says with a smirk, "Secondly, you may want to actually use that third leg of yours... the gods in their... bottomless wisdom and kindness gave me knowledge of what it is like... fucken assholes." She whispers the last words, she followed up by spitting on the ground disgust clear as day is to night.

We walked back to the section to find that the twins were holding the cadet down with Jessica aiming both shotguns at her head, "Did she make for it?"

"Yes Mistress." My maid say as the twins move out of her kick into the cadet's ribs.

The Cadet took the chance to grab the barrel of the shotgun and aimed at at her own heart, "Come on bitch! I'd rather die then be here any longer." She spat towards me which enraged Jessica and just before she pulled the trigger I called her to my side causing her buckshot to just eat dirt.

Jessica looks at me and says, "But Mistress-!?"

"Enough." I order her and she shuts up, curtseys.

I smile and walk over to the cadet... "Care to share a name?" Looking at her now... there was a fire in her eyes that I didn't see even when I had her in my hands during the ambush, her ashen eyes now seem to burn with hate, but oddly not at me her glare was at Jessica...

"I'll never tell you." She tries to get to her feet but a urge spikes within me and I push her back down with my foot.

"Stay down there." I cast Make Slave.

/Casting Failure/

I check the chance and with it at level three I had a one in four... for failing... the little cadet didn't seem to notice, probably due to the spell never reaching her.

It felt odd to have her under my foot... it was gratifying, all most pleasurable. But I am no fool to not have noticed that urge or was it a compulsion, my pants got a little tight... damn... I lick my lips and look down at her, all I saw was a piece of meat...

She too noticed this change in my gaze and shivered, "What will I do with you?" I ask. But restrain myself, "Nevermind, but if you pull another stunt like that I'll break your legs and heal them then break 'em again, IS THAT CLEAR!?"

She trembled and nodded, "Y-y-yes." she said meekly, it came out as a mix of a plead and resignation.

"Good because next time I won't stop her." I point at my Maid who smiled evilly.

We suddenly heard leaves being crunched and turned weapons raised.

"Goddess." A meek voice comes from the tree we were aiming at, the voice was Kerrigan's.

"Good to see your back." I tell her. That is when she stepped out from the tree and her right side of her clothes is stained in a deep red... "Explain?" I order.

"Their was slight miscommunication and a jumpy idiot, but Goddess it doesn't warrant a... unnecessary response, those I healed help defuse the issue fast." She scratches the back of her head, but her attention changes to the cadet I still had my foot on, "And that is?"

"No idea yet, only know that she is a cadet of the Erian Police Force outside of that," I shrug, "But we need to keep moving. Everyone we are leave-ing." I take my foot of the cadet and pull her up by the collar.

"Do we have a... Understanding?" I whisper just to make sure.

She nods meekly, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Goddess?"

"No it will be Mistress to you, I have plans. Now. Yes what?"

"Yes M-m-Mistress." She says stuttering on the title.

I give her a predatory smile that causes her to shiver again, "Now Jessica, please watch over our cadet here and if she tries anything... keep it to non-fatal or too traumatizing."

"Gladly Mistress, come along Lesser." She sounded joyous to say that. I hear my new toy muttering about traitors, but a nice pat on the nape of her neck silenced her.

.

As everyone gets ready to move I help to get Emma back onto Fenrir but this time we aren't running, we just walking for the next few hours and stopped to set up camp, there I placed down the HQ and built the Barracks, with this done sleeping the HQ wasn't so crowded, though she did buy the Barracks upgrade which was comfort.

The whole while the Cadet was lead away so she didn't see a thing. 

When Jessica brought back the 'Cadet' as we started calling her since she so far has refused to answer our questions, unless threatened with violence and even then it's vague.

I when through the item I could buy and got myself, Tanya and Kerrigan a set of body armor, and a rifle for just me and the Priestess since Tanya doesn't really use guns.

The whole time my minds was on the Cadet... what changed from when I had taken her to now... did the gravity of the situation only get to her now?

Or something else.

"Strip her bare!" I ordered.

The moment those words left my mouth the Cadet eyes widen and she went to tackle me, and reached for my sidearm.

But a firm handed Jessica holding her collar pulled her back and tossed her out of the HQ tent, where the Twins and Isla aimed her down, leaving Elke who tore at the Cadets uniform until she was bare...

She was fully naked, her C cup breast were fully displayed for us and the small tuff of hair above her snatch but that isn't what we were looking at. Taped to her body was a small device...

37