Side-Chapter; Second Squad
832 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Squad two.

/Recruit

Primary-Weapon: AK-47u; cost 30RP
Secondary-Weapon: Glock 19; cost 4RP
Clothing and Armour: light Kevlar; 3RP
Skills and Abilities: Sergeant; 10RP

584 RP available

47 RP to [Recruit?]

Role; Section-Leader

.

Primary-Weapon: P90; cost 25RP
Secondary-Weapon: Glock 19; cost 4RP
Clothing and Armour: light Kevlar; 3RP
Skills and Abilities: Corporal; 5RP

537 RP available

37 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; 2iC (Second in Command)

.

Primary-Weapon: RPK; cost 35RP
Secondary-Weapon: Makarov; cost 2RP
Clothing and Armour: light Kevlar; 3RP
Skills and Abilities: Support Gunner; 3RP

500 RP available

43 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Support Gunner

.

Primary-Weapon: Amplifier Staff; cost 90RP
Secondary-Weapon: C96; cost 1RP
Clothing and Armour: Mage Robes; 1RP
Skills and Abilities: Necromancer; 50RP

457 RP available

142 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Necromancer, AOE Damage/large scale anti-personnel 

.

Primary-Weapon: None; cost 0RP
Secondary-Weapon: Lancaster Sten Gun; cost 15RP
Clothing and Armour: Robes of the Goddess and light tactical rigging; 4RP
Skills and Abilities: Doctor W/Magical training; 40RP

315 RP available

59 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Healer Magical and Practical 

.

Primary-Weapon: Spas 12; cost 20RP
Secondary-Weapon: Short Sword; cost 3RP
Clothing and Armour: Heavy Kevlar with facial protection; 15RP
Skills and Abilities: Juggernaut; 25RP

256 RP available

63 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Breacher/Tank

.

Primary-Weapon: L129A1; 25RP
Secondary-Weapon: Glock 19; 4RP
Clothing and Armour: Light Kevlar; 3RP
Skills and Abilities: Designated Marksmen; 4RP

193 RP available

36 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Long Range/DMR

.

Primary-Weapon: Ak-74; 30RP
Secondary-Weapon: Glock 19; 4RP
Clothing and Armour: Light Kevlar; 3RP
Skills and Abilities: Riflemen; 1RP

157 RP available

38 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; Riflewoman

.

Primary-Weapon: Amplifier wand; cost 45RP
Secondary-Weapon: None; cost 0RP
Clothing and Armour: Mage Robes; 1RP
Skills and Abilities: Dual-Element mage (Fire and Wind); 50RP

119 RP available

96 RP to [Recruit?] 

Role; "Oh Fuck Card" or Anti-Tank

Note: If anyone is wondering I am using a calculator with 584 the baseline, and confronting my XL spread sheet for a cost chart (Yes I did make one though it's very simple and no I won't show it) and after confronting it I ended with 23 RP left over. And also I have increased the prices of "Skills and Abilities" in regards to Magic. End Note.

[collapse]

After recruiting the Squad, Jackson watched Athtrim from the woods that she had control of... She did wince at the price of the Magical equipment and Class but Tanya helpfully (or annoyingly from a certain prospective) explained that Magic equipment was rare and costly even back when this world used it...

She turned her head and watched as the second Squad started appearing. Though thinking on it now, 'Why the fuck did I make them have soo ... random with firearms?'

Jackson pinched the bridge of her nose realizing the annoyance she gave herself.

The first appearing was the Sergeant, she wore a simple white long-sleeve shirt and black knee length shorts, with a pair of running shoes and knee high socks. Her Kevlar being the same that everyone out side of Emma wear, her face was rather striking she seemed to be the oldest of everyone thus far with at a guess of being in her late 30s or early 40s with her brown hair showing rather early white streaks. Thou Jackson can see sights of stress that someone whom commanded soldiers tends to get. She held a death like grip over her AK-47u and was actively looking around almost expecting to be dropped into a firefight out of the gate.

Next was the Corporal. It's weird to say that we saw the smoke of her cigarette first before her, Jackson did need to hear her voice to hear the French National Anthem. Jackson had a guess that nationality was based around weapons... and looking at the way her obviously French soldier looked around herself with her P90 hanging freely, she was rather young but that wasn't very surprising but what was is her seeming carefree and laid back. But those whom held that attitude in her experience tend to be some of the best fighters.

'What wasn't the P90 from Belgium?'

The next was the newest Support Gunner, her RPK was standing to her side as she held it by the barrel. Just like the Sergeant she seemed to be watching the surroundings she had the same bland black and white shirt and shorts with shoes and socks. Her eyes had bags under them hinting a sleeping issue and she yawned instantly.

Jackson watch closely as she focused on the person she spent the most on thus far...

The staff his the ground and with that it seemed to emanate a death like aura, but said aura paled in comparison to the woman that held the staff. An extremely pale white hand held tightly, with the other hand pulling back the very top of the robes to expose her head and face, in shape contrast her hair was a deep black almost crude oil colour, that was done up into a pony tail that she draped over her shoulder. Her eyes looked straight ahead a the Athtrim and licks her lips...

"So many..." Her voice was soft, low, rumbled and smells like death itself... Shaking her head she looks at Jackson, "Forgive me..." She mutters softly.

Her robes seemed to be glued? Or very strongly close to her figure and it seemed to overly shows her body.

The next was the oddest of the bunch, though the second of the three magical sort.

A Lancaster Sten held tightly in one hand, she took a steps away from the Necromancer holding her nose. Shaking her head allowed Jackson and her other members to look at the robes the new person had come in with a mix of awe, respect and jealousy in one case...

Said robes went from her shoulder to just above her knees with a second part of them being what looks like stocking without shoes. The robes didn't hold much in the way of embroidery but to those that can sense magic the robes would be one of the most beautiful things ever. With dozens of crossing lines that all led to a singular image that sat on the collar bone, the images was a throne that had a person sat upon it and to those that observed the images for a time would see it move, almost giving edicts to those around herself but sometime changes entirely to that of a soldier moving and firing. Though only if you could sense magic...

The moment after realizing whom was looking at her she dropped to her knees and started muttering preys to her Goddess an action that was surprisingly met with indifference or low disgust depending if you were a Slave, Servant or Member...

"Get up, the Goddess doesn't like open worship!" Kerrigan admonished the newest healer. Who jerked up and glared daggers at the priestess whom gladly smiled at the upstart.

Ignoring those two, the other oddity appears.

The oddity being the fact that she came with both a Shotgun and Sword entrenching her role as a CQC combatant. But unlike Emma class that relied on faith to protect herself, Juggernaut is focuses around being the center of enemy fire and becomes stronger the more fire it receives. Other words what shots don't kill her out right she will live longer "What doesn't kill her makes her stronger." Would be a true motto for her.

Her armour and clothes was identical to Emma's outside of a beret and her Spas-12 being used as a cane and her other hand on her sword that was European in style, possibly Mediterranean roots. She didn't remove her face mask since it wasn't needed, that was the only other difference was that is was more of a face shield more then a ballistic mask for Emma.

The next two the DMR and the Riflewoman fell off Jackson's radar rather fast and she didn't pay much attention to them.

Though the Ak-74 she did believe would be an excellent choice that now high grade body armour was now in play and in large amounts, the 7.62 should do well.

Leaving the one Jackson spoke at lengths with since "Practical" Anti-Tank weapons wouldn't be available for some time either from theft or buying them for RP though they needed the Armory building itself.

And after some debate they agreed that a fire or wind mage would be the most useful for both destroying or disabling enemy armored assets.

A fire mage could cook the vehicle though it would be more likely for them to try to throw a fireball or force a stream of fire into the engine deck starting a vehicle fire, while a wind mage could stop or flip the vehicle, though flipping a tank is much to ask for a low leveled mage. Stopping it? Maybe slowing it or pushing it from an unexpected side? Maybe again.

So they concluded at a Dual-Elemental Mage of the fire and wind type.

Tanya did question Jackson on legalese of having a human flamethrower and cooking men alive violates a War Crime back when Jackson was a Soldier and not a Goddess...

Which Jackson responded with, "It's anti-tank work, anything short of mass civilian death was allowed. And you should know that, your world didn't care either."

She appeared and looked like a student from Hogwarts with the way she carried herself and the way the robes were done, whole the Necromancer's robes were done up completely, this ones was only half done up and left a strip from her neck to her belly opened to the air... though what seems to her main interest at the moment was her finger tricks with her wand. She flicked it into the air catching it and firing off a fireball at a French APC that was opening it's rear door to allow the Para's held within to assault a near by Police holdout.

The ball of fiery death flew fast and entered inside the still opening door and a second pass.

-BOOM-

The rear door, the two side doors and the small 15mm turret commander cupola exploded outwardly with a flash fire style of death and instantly subsiding...

"Goddess, I am ready. Do you need another demonstration?" She asked as she sat on nothing using her wind magic to float... "Also, it's Sasha." She kicked her feet like a petulant child.

The Necromancer snapped her fingers and a single boney hand grabs Sasha by the leg and pulls her back to the ground, "Don't waste your Mana, I was fine with you wasting some on enemies but that? That was nothing but showing off and rude to our Parton Goddess. Now, my name is Lucayan." Her bow was deep and almost look as if she was going to snap her self in half.

A pair of stomps with both the Sergeant and Corporal saluting, "Anastasia!" The sergeant called, "Marguerite" called the squad's 2iC, both drop their salutes, and what surprised a few was that Anastasia pulled a set of binoculars and her 2iC started calling and noting enemy positions... as expected  the high rank of the two spoke with a Russian accent while the 2iC some with a French. 

"Odd pair." Tanya noted from the side lines while sitting on Fenrir. Whom is started to feel like he needs his own girl but would do anything without his Master's direction.

Next to step up to speak is the Juggernaut, "Saluti Goddess. Giulie." Her voice was Italian.

"Hello.." The next markswoman says in a small voice... "Names... is Hela... I greet the... Goddess." The Welsh sounding woman said... and was very shy as she was already taking steps to Isla whom is the other Markswoman.

That left two, the third riflewoman and the newest Healer who was still arguing with Kerrigan over religious nonsense.

The riflewoman gave a nod of the head, "Kat Goddess." She said, again Russian.

All eye turned to the Healer and she didn't even notice the sudden amount of eyes on her.

Jackson walks over to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Wha-!" Her voice dies in her throat.

"You are the last of the Second Squad to greet me." Jackson tells her, in a dark tone, "Now if you don't mind tell me?"

She takes a step back and before she can take another a diligent Maid moves behind her preventing her... "Well?" Jessica asks, her tone just as dark as Jackson but it had a murderous edge to it. "My Mistress gave you an order!"

The Healer's voice dies long before she can speak, her eyes jump from person to person with in her view... "I... Goddess, forgive me... your loyal and... devoted servant is called Lea..."

Jackson grabs her by what goes as her collar on her robes and pull her off her feet as she in nearly a foot shorter then herself, bring them too eye level.

Holding a serious expression Jackson held Lea and brought her close to her own face...

With a slight growl from the bottom of her throat Jackson uttered some words, "If your going to call yourself my Servant then I should kill you now. You are a Soldier and Member of my Resistance, Servants like my maid and my toy then there are Slaves. And I don't need to say what could happen to you if your a slave now do I?"

Outside of the Maid whom expected this since her Mistress had been stressed since seeing what Athtrim had become and Tanya from her own means.

But everyone else was taken aback, this for them was the largest change from her normal behavior. Some had High-Humans in their own worlds and some had stories but what is a common thing, "Words mean everything." So saying your a Servant means that she would treat you as such... while they all know that they were her Servants to a sense but they were foremost Soldiers and ergo above Servants, like Jessica and Zora, though Zora is treat as more of a toy.

"Yes. Goddess I understand!" Lea shouts out.

"Good." Jackson growls out, "Kerrigan if you may tell her the dos and dos nots." Letting go Jackson allows Lea to crumble at her feet...

"Tanya, Jessica and I are going to enter Athtrim to find out the true extent of the threat we face. I'm leaving Elke as the Acting CO... and before you ask Tanya no he can't come."

 A slight disappointed sigh leaves Tanya's lips as she has to leave her faithful companion behind...

"Also second squad remember those that came before you are your senior... so show some respect, even if you don't like them. Respect the experience and not the person if you must."

Lea whom was still crumbled on the ground only now seemed to wake up... "Also someone watch Zora, her Obedience training hasn't even started yet."

So Jackson armed with a Austeyr Aug with her Glock. Jessica had loaned knives from Tanya and Tanya had her own bladed assortment. 

23