Chapter 14: Jessica’s reward [18+] Part 1
1.9k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Jessica POV)

I had only gotten a brief look at what lady Tanya had showed Mistress but the expression changed her I felt her rage spike through our connection. It stabilized, turning off the phone she spoke to me, "Jessica could you return this to Nora and collect a table cloth and rope."

Doing as ordered I went down stairs and did as ordered, once done a pillar of smoke I reappeared next to Mistress. With in the brief time I was gone she had sat down the three and herself along herself but my sudden reappearance gave both her and I a laugh as the Junta POW looked at me in a mix of confusion and shock. With an order I tied each one to the chairs and tore the table cloth to make blindfolds.

Once done and blinded them Mistress gestured me over and I leaned in, "I want you to mess with them, anyway you please and after I deem it fine I will have you pleasure me since you have yet to be awarded for your service in the forest." She whispered into my ear. Nodding and biting my lip, I walked over to the POWs.

"Now I will ask you questions and I want... honest answers, if not? Well you will most likely end up as another body in a bag. And maybe a closed coffin funeral if you piss me off." Mistress voice was cold and carried the severity of the situation and I point out that the staffer to her right was already trembling. "Now my maid will pat you on the head, when I call out your position and that person is the only one to talk."

"Left." I pated the one to her left. She wore a dress shirt and pants with combat boots that I have seen ever other para trooper wear, around her neck sat a locket... hmm

"Middle." I more firmly pat the Intel Officer's head eliciting a grunt from her. Unlike the first one wore a naval blue with splotches of ocean blue along with her dress pants having her over knee boots that ended half way up the thighs and some kind of wrappings wrapped tight over the top... it seemed like a good way to restrict your own movement. She also had a pair of armbands that held the symbol of that tower in the Gaelic Junta capital with an eye atop it, along with it on her left breast with them both being in a deep field of red.

"And right." She jumps upon my touch and her trembling worsened. That reaction sparked something within me. She was young far to young for a war... she had the same uniform as left but had something that looked like a family crest on her upper right breast.

"I will start with left." She said with a knowing grin and gave me a gesture as I took as 'have fun'.

Leaning over I sniffed ever so slightly on the woman... while listening I allow myself to learn this lesser.

Mistress's voice was warmer by a little, "Left, care to explain what was the point of destroying a good part of the area around the port?"

Just before left could answer middle attempted to interrupt, but just as she got the first syllable out I got a hold of the nape of the neck, just below the base of the skull. "Do not speak when not wanted." Mistress intoned. "Unless you wished to be gagged then that can be done."

"Do your worse." She growled. "Don't answer any ques-!" I moved my hand from her nape to cover her mouth almost smothering her.

"I can always rape you, you are aware of that?" Mistress said, but seemingly undeterred she sighed. "Jessica gag her." With my free hand I grab the table cloth and after getting a good hold within my teeth a start tearing... but with a grin my left went down into the intel officer drees pants and with a hard tug broke her panties... Mistress seeing them gave a slight laugh. "I wasn't expecting little images of cats..."

Balling up the cat covered panties and forcing her mouth open by holding her nose I shove it in and tied a knot securing her mouth shut. I returned to my prey.

Starting light by running my fingers through her hair with one and my other feeling the skin around her face. Her skin was turning anew shade of red as my hand drifted down towards her supple chest, without much further adjure I shift my hand into her uniform and started rubbing just above her underwear.

I paused at the words that 'Left' had said. "...we thought that you and your people may have been operating within or near the port... that is all I swear." She said, but was hesitant to say anything more.

I squeeze the breast I had harder which resulted in my prey letting out a pained moan as two of my fingers were interested on the rapidly hardening nipple. "Are you sure?" My Mistress asked, as she released a breath that seemed to be a mix of a moan and annoyance at being given the short end of the stick.

Tearing the uniform she screams loudly but muffling her voice with my hand was trivial, the sound of a weapon being slide across the table as he stopped just in front of me. "Then if you have nothing else. Maid please kill Left." I grabbed the pistol and walked behind left.

She cried and begged.

-Click-

The weapon clicked, and everyone other then Mistress or I jumped expecting a bang with the recipient expecting to die, checking the weapon I found it to be unloaded.

"Now, care-!"

Mistress was interrupted as the woman spoke incoherently, with a gesture I hit the woman with the pistol and she seem to had awoken from her rant.

"Explain within a way I can understand." My Mistress ordered, as I pass the weapon back to her.

"We didn't know where you may have been... so some of us guessed based off when we lost contact with units and since the most lost were around the port..." As she further explained the cold blooded logic of using the dead as a measuring stick, 'Middle' was losing her mind about this vital intel. "I... we..." Her crying had returned and with a gesture from Mistress I cut her loose and retied her at another table. As Mistress's eyes showed a hint of sympathy but it was still hidden by her hatred. 

She pointed at 'Right' so I moved to 'Middle'.

"Now right." She said, and I felt a shiver ran up my spine but the girl started shaking profusely. It seems she was playing into her fear of Mistress to get information.

Leaning in close and whispered into the Intel Officer's ear. "This will be fun." I said as I moved to the main course and to tease Mistress a little as I tore her uniform top where her chest laid... though the tearing part was easier then I had thought, showing her matching cat covered bra... I should have expected it... but still.

With the approval of the muffled screams from the soon to be topless Officer, I played more and Mistress was clearly becoming distracted. I smirked but a new shiver ran up my spine as she grinned back, but with a gesture to keep playing... I had a bad feeling about this.

But I continued and moved the bra up and over the breasts and they flopped out... large was the only word I could use. Getting a hold my fingers sank almost overflowing with the flesh as my hand was nearly engulf...  pressing on I found that her nipples were inverted. "Should I try to get your nipples out?" I whispered and with a muffled yell of 'approval' I nodded and said, "Thanks for the permission." This time she bucked around and was making it hard for Mistress to hear 'Right', grabbing her nose again I waited for her to calm down...

It didn't work so I ended up cover her mouth even more until her eyes rolled up and she was down. I held it for a few seconds longer to make sure she wasn't bluffing which did get a reaction as she bucked at the realization that I wasn't planning to fall for it, and after a few more moments she did truly pass out.

"You are going to kill her if you keep holding her nose and mouth." Mistress commented, "I'd hate to loss her." I sensed a hidden threat and I released allowed her to breath again. "Now, are to telling me that what 'Left' had said was true?" She directed the question at 'Right' then it hit me that I had been understanding the Gaelic language without even learning it.

"Yes! That is what I am saying!" 'Right' replied her voice cracking from a mix of things... fear is one but I am unsure of what else.

With a gesture I did the same and moved her to an other table all the while getting a good feel of her breast through her bra.

Once I was done and turned around Mistress had her legs spread and her pants, and underwear around her ankles... I gulped when I saw her cock... I knew that she and lady Tanya had one due to their race... but.

With two fingers extended she did a come here with them. With measured steps I walked to her my eyes only on her twitching member.

 


 

Greetings Dear Readers.

There will be delays in uploads as I am moving again. So do please understand if the book doesn't get a new upload for some time, the longest you may have to wait should be a month, but the shortest will be a week and a half.

Your Author Royal Jeager.

21