Chapter 12: Beyond what is “civilized” war
667 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Tanya Group)

Tanya, Nora and three other EPTT members that went by the names of Luc, Jake and Marcus. Advanced through the backstreets and alleyways in a attempt to avoid being spotted.

"Do you even think this place is standing?" Luc asked, like the other two EPTT he wore the blue worn-out SWAT style of uniform with sleeves rolled up or torn, weapon's were mix matched with the three having French Carbines with their pouches being stuffed by ill fitting magazines.

While Nora was several steps ahead and took a Para tactical vest allowing him to use the French arms better.

"It would be, those bombs were too far." Tanya replies curtly, "If it was closer we would have been tossed about." She peaked the corner and within a moment drawing her sword and thrusted through the abdomen of an Para trooper and pulled the person around the corner and held his mouth shut.

Releasing her sword a dagger appeared and plunged it into his throat.

They jumped, but dragged the dead man farther into the alleyway. "Pick him clean." She ordered. "Poor sod was that is left."

Peaking again Tanya saw that he was the only alive guy after what looked like a skirmish between a Para team and a group of resistance. According to the map they had and were near the FRIA safe house.

"So where is it?" Nora asked as he peaked out standing over the child size Tanya.

She pointed at the building that had looked to have been looted, but still had several black cars sitting out front with little to no damage. It was creepy.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Who the fuck else drives black cars like them?"

"Fair enough." Nora turned to the rest, "Alright ready to meet some FRIA?"

"No?"

"Well ready or not here we go." Nora says, and starts walking carefully through the street checking the bodies. Along with the EPTT followed behind with Tanya following behind, but soon took lead as she advanced to the front door.

"Tanya, maybe the police should enter first?" Nora asked, almost as an after thought. But Tanya did think it over.

"I am entering second, then." She stepped a side and pulled a cloth rag from her back pocket, and gave her blade a quick whip down.

Nora knocked on the door and shouted, "Athtrim Police! Make yourself known!"

A muffled sound came from the building, but nether could tell where it was from. Tanya sheathed her sword and brought a short sword out to use in the closer range.

Nora still entered first and advanced, Tanya was ready for a fight.

Clearing the first floor they found nothing, the place was completely ravaged... once a person's home turned into a hell hole as nothing was untouched. Furniture tossed around or made into makeshift barricades... but their was a distinct lack of bodies or the smell of blood...

"Smell like Junta?" Nora whispered as they entered one of the rooms, to find more of the same.

"No... smells like nothing." Tanya replied, "Who or whatever was here rekt the place... but there was still the second floor?"

Nora gave a curt nod and moved to the stairs, he again announced the his presences as Athtrim police and again came a muffled voice.

Once they had gotten onto the second floor a body was the sight they saw... and the head was missing, but the black suit and tie along with the simple body armor with FIRA in pale slightly bloody white told them everything, without waiting Tanya moved past Nora and started looking for the voice to only find more and more dead bodies... with a slim few being Paratroopers but unlike the FIRA members their bodies were intact.

"Disgusting." She spat, "What could turn soldiers into monsters."

"Maybe, you and your leaders resistance gave them inspiration." Nora remarked as he pulled up his collar to cover his mouth and nose.

"We have yet to do such things." She rebuked, "Do you have your phone?"

"Yes why... oh on it." He pulled out his phone and started taking photos of FRIA that were killed.

"Also, tell everyone else to leave. If they are getting inspiration the last one alive is a trap most likely... you should also prep yourself for an ambush."

Nora snapped one last photo before giving to one of the other EPTT and telling them to head outside and prepare themselves for a fight.

They cleared all but the one room that was closed... With a nod Nora knocked and announced himself.

With the muffled sound confirming it, Tanya moved towards the walls and started knocking listening for something hollow, once she found it her and Nora started breaking through.

Before Tanya the use of daggers to dig out the wall which was a simple proposition, while the other had been aiming ready for anything to attempt to stop them.

After digging her way through she instantly back away as a foul smell assaults her nose. Nora got it too and wished he had a gas mask.

With a shake of her head she looked through the hole to the other side...

Tanya's face ever so slightly paled. Taking a step back and drawing her proper sabre with two X shaped slashes, and a kick the wall gave out.

Nora blanched and nearly throw up.

The room would have been a simple storage room, but at some point FIRA turned it into a communication room... but now.

They found the heads all perfectly line up on the table facing towards the door with a female tied down to a chair... the room reeked of male exertion, testosterone and sperm... with what equipment being long gone...

"Nora leave!" Tanya ordered, but was instantly rebuffed.

"Never! I will see this through!"

"Not my problem then." She said and closed with the woman in the chair... Tanya didn't even want to touch or help the poor woman. But she had to get intel.

Pulling down the woman's gag she instantly throw up a mix of bile and sperm, along with a utterances about "Special something" she was repeating it over and over. It didn't take a genius to tell that the woman was broken both mentally and physically... with almost no inch of her body being remotely clean... or untainted by the stuff.

Nora could already tell that letting her life would be crueler then death, and aimed accordingly.

"No..." Tanya said and placed her blade onto the woman's neck near the base of her skull. "May the Gods see you through to your next life." She muttered and as if responding her blade shone a little golden as she decapitated the poor girl.

"There is nothing here for us." Tanya stated after a solid ten seconds past, "And I am setting this building alight as a form of burial... take a photo of this... and send them all to everyone you know and then tell them to spread it further."

Slowing nodding he did as asked, taking one last photo before Tanya and himself left.

Once outside Tanya's eyes turned golden as she tossed a fireball back through the door, with it catching alight instantly.

..

.

The other team that was sent out found a similar sight... but unlike Tanya their site had civilians with only the women being alive... if you call the state they were in "alive"... Merciful deaths was all those EPTT could give them. 


The three Gods watched as Tanya had just gave her first pray...

"What should we do." Asked the Demonic-Angelic Goddess asked.

"We should bring the soul here and ask her." The blue-green haired Goddess answered. Both looked towards the one that haven't spoken yet.

"Agreed, bring her here." He commanded and stroked his long beard.


 

Tanya and company walked back the same way and ran into another squad of Paratroopers. All of them are ready for a little revenge. But the only issue was the fact these troopers have civilian elements... staffers, medical and other non-combat types.

"Nora, have your men fire into the squad, indiscriminately. I don't care." She ordered.

"Your commander won't like that." He said.

"We only need to show her what they did and she will through the rules of war under the bus..." Tanya replied with a hiss as she drew her sabre. "I am willing to kill them all myself, but I will rely your refusal to get revenge."

"Never said, I was backing out. I was pointing that out." He countered and took aim.

"Good, then lets change it up. Kill everyone other then the women."

"We ar-!"

"No, we are not steeping that low, but we are going to take some as short term POWs and leave a message with the dead..." She flashed a devilish grin, without another word she dashed out.

Her body glowed as wisps of gold and blue trailed behind her. Her body enhanced by her magic rather then directed into spell work.

The Para's cried out as she slashed through two of them before they had realized that they were under attack and with the appearance of the Police they quickly surrendered.

Tanya didn't stop nor did Nora and the EPTT with him, they gun down the men no matter what they were.

Once that was done Tanya grabbed a sheet of paper from what she thinks is a doctor and wrote. "If you rape and behead our people expect the same!" And she followed through, started by beheading the Paratroopers and laid them neatly on the side of the road with the note stuffed into one of their mouths.

With a quick count she and the rest of the team had four women, those to injured were dealt with in a similar fashion to the men.

Of cause they cried monster and that they had become barbaric savages... Tanya smiled and state in a decent French. "One, we have evidence that your soldiers have done the same. Two I could give less then a shit then what will happen to you or your people! Three. My commander will love my offerings to her... her hunger is rather high since her first time raping a person."

Nora didn't know French nor did the others with her, she was happy... while the commander will play good soldier she wouldn't. Tanya plays by her own rules and those set by the commander.

21