Chapter 14: Jessica’s reward [18+] Part 2
1.5k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Ura! 300 hundred readers!

Ura Charge [Sound Effect] - YouTube

Thank you all!

[collapse]

(Jackson's POV)

All the info I managed to get from these three have left me... somewhat annoyed. The two that talked live in the mid point within any chain of command where they both know things and yet not. 

The last one though? Sh-!

-Lick-

I jolt from the warm tongue, my eyes turn down at my maid. She gave me a lusting smile and gave my cock head another lick. With a gesture she kept going...

I never knew that she could be such a tease... maybe she has never tease me before, maybe she is only being bold since this is her reward. Mental no-!

I grip the sides of my chair as my lower head is engulfed... this one might be the one that likes to reveres things.

Planting a hand onto her head, she gave me a look with it still in her mouth and smiled. Slowly her head went lower before she stopped herself, and with a gasp pull off.

"I didn't know you could do this?" I said, as she stroked my cock while giving it some tentative kisses.

"I have seen porn and once had a boyfriend before I met you." She replied and her grip got tighter, "Though I didn't get to break up before."

"Ah" I gasp out as her grip turned into a vice, I was about to say something but her grip loosened.

"One down stairs, I ask that my reward is that you will take him on as a slave!"

She gave my head another kiss before engulfing it again and pushed herself to half way then she gagged, "You don't need to push yourself." I said with a smile.

She ignored me and started bobbing, up right until only a little of my head is inside then back down, each time she got closer to my base.

Looking up I could see the three captives fidgeting as they couldn't finger out who was sucking or who was being forced... my cock throbbed at the thought that two of them are torturing themselves and the intel officer is going with a not my problem doctrine. 

Then Jessica stopped using her mouth and started jerking stroking, her lips almost caked with her own saliva and my precum. her eyes shone with a maliciously as again her grip turned tight, "What is my reward?" She asked cutely, which didn't fit the face she was showing me.

"Your boyfriend as a fellow slave?" I replied with a groan as I was nearing about to cum.

Without another word she plunged herself back down but the speed she had did it at made me jump making her gag from my sudden movement and cummed into her mouth and as expected she got off allow some of it to spill out onto her face and breasts.

"That was alot." She said and stood up wiping her mouth clear of the seaman, "But somewhat expected, at least there is a sink up here." She stated and walked out of the room and Tanya walked passed her enter with a almost victorious smirk.

"Well you had fun?" She asked sounding like a question, "What intel did you get from these three, mine was useless."

After pulling up my pants and making myself presentable I answered, "The two there are semi-useless, from the sounds of it they used the dead paras as measuring sticks to find where to destroy... but that one?" Gesturing at those mention, "The intel has yet talk, but can tell you this. We are keeping her."

"What of them?"

"Send 'em back, they are to young to be in war... what did you do to yours? you seem really happy, and that smile your sporting isn't your 'creep everyone out' smile."

"Well." She intoned, "I finally used the penis."

Raising an eyebrow then I realized that Tanya was also a High Human like myself... weird to think about it I don't feel an odd sense of disconnect like I normally do when thinking about the fact I am not Human Human but High Human.

"So what happened to her?" I asked.

"Alive... if you can count the state she is in as alive." She said, with her smile shifting, "During my outing with Nora that woman who you saw... well the one I have got is in the same state, mind broken, unable to think etc."

Well... that killed my mood. "I just had an idea." Getting up from my chair I walk over to the two scared shitless, licking my lips I cast Make Slave on them both and get a pair of positives, with a grin I began giving them a series of orders that they are to care out after they are returned to there own side.

Untying them I escort them out with Tanya's broken mess dragged by them. Once I returned inside everyone on the first floor just looked at me, with a smile I answered the unasked question. "They won't live long enough to talk."

"How?" Nora asked with a graveness in his voice.

"The same way I make Jessica my servant." I replied and as if her ears were burning, her face and uniform still somewhat wet from cleaning it, she smiled as well and gave me a little wave and pointed out a boy who would must have been her boyfriend. Brown haired man maybe 18 maybe 5'' or 5'8 can't tell from the way he is sitting... but his sleeve was covered from wrist to elbow in blood.

I remember seeing him when he first came with her and Nora... his right arm was covered in blood and he looked traumatized but now, he hands maybe cleaned but he sometimes looked at with disgust, I seen that look before. I kind heart that took a life, reminds me of some of my former squadmates or fellow recruits that didn't make it, some a few were like me, didn't care about those on the other end of the barrel since we were trained to kill and that is what we did.

"Well get him, I'll wait and we can head up together." I tell her, and she went to him... though she ran into resistance from the other three that she had brought before and had been given the offer, but had not came back on that.

Once she had managed to reach him and touched him, he jumped and looked up. Couldn't hear what they were talking about but his fellows turned death glares at me, but I smiled back that made them turn away. After a few more moments he nodded and she pulled him up and slowly walked him over to me.

With a shake of my head I took them both back into the same room I have been in for the last few hours. Once he had entered he paused when seeing the Gaelic but after some very loving pushes from Jessica he came and stopped in front of me.

"Jessica, has told me that you are her boyfriend and what is your name? Correct."

"Yes and my name is Lee." He answered sheepishly, his voice low.

"You girlfriend wishes that you to enter service as a fellow servant to me. This is apart of her reward."

He looked to Jessica with shock but he turned back to me. "What does that in tall." He asked carefully, not sounding like he was going to refuse.

"Well, just like Jessica, you will be come my servant and do simple stuff that. Just like she is dress you would serve me no matter what, which includes killing... but seeing how you reacted to your first I doubt you'll have to do that. But cooking, cleaning and other stuff is fine."

"You can tell?" He asked and looked back at his hand.

"I have seen many men like you, kind hearted people who became soldiers and after they have killed, almost break down... or end up like you reliving that moment over and over."

He almost seems stunned, but shaking his head. I offer my hand, "If you wish to accept just take it."

I waited for a few moments he slowly grabbed my hand, and within the next moment Jessica gave him a bear hug before I could cast and I didn't want to ruin the reunion so I waited for them to finish.

Coughing to get their attention, I cast on Lee and leave Jessica to explain what the system is.

23