Chapter 16.5
306 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanya and I were brought into the camp by the girls, and to I was surprised by the living conditions but they seemed content. With Tanya introducing me to everyone, I was met with warm, indifference and a single hostile look from a woman that got hit over the head by a woman with angel like wings. 

"So Vice." "What's happening!?" A pair of voices asked Tanya. Giving them a look I saw a pair of twins.

"We're moving house, Commander doesn't think the forest is safe anymore. So she is moving operations of the resistance into Athtrim." Tanya answered, "How has Zora been?"

A tense air soon followed.

"Well you see..." A large built woman started with a slight low tone. Who is Zora? I wondered, the thing Mistress did to me I knew could be done against someone's will, if my small observation of those Gaelic she allowed to leave. Hmm. "She has refused to eat but has been drinking water, only enough to live."

"I see, she going on a hunger strike. That will not change what she is." Tanya replied, now I was interested what was she to even do a hunger strike? Turning to me Tanya spoke, "Lee, care to see if she is remotely awake. She's in that tent there." She pointed at the only enclosed tent.

"Yeah sure." I said as I was about to unzipped the tent flap and paused, I'd only noticed that the enclosed tent was transparent I had just not noticed it... but the naked woman on the other hand.

The first to notice my frozen state was Kerrigan the Angel-kin woman, "Umm. Lee what's wrong? You seem a little pale and red."

"Why is she... naked?" I asked.

"Commander wanted to fuck her." Tanya answered as if it was the most normal thing ever. Not have any idea to answer that I enter the tent and with my foot nudge Zora's, she lazily opened her eye and it shone for a moment.

It's almost the fact I'm a male seems to shock her. "She's awake." I call to everyone, twitch Tanya came to my side with a set of cloths that seemed like nothing more then some loose rags that after some Tanya like persuasion, Zora had put it on which covered her from neck to knees.

"Alright Zora get out we are moving." Tanya ordered.

"To where." She asked silently.

"Into Athtrim." She paused as a smirk formed, the reason was the hope and light entering Zora's eyes just for it to be crushed, "Don't get your hopes up, Erian is at war with some of the Gaelic Juntas... you were left to die by your bosses. Now they are to busy fighting a war to care about a single soldier that they can't even conform to be even alive." I could tell she enjoyed crushing peoples dreams.

With a command Zora got out of the tent and it disappeared. My eyes widen at the tents disappearance. "Alright people, we are moving." Tanya ordered and walks off.

11