Ch.1: So This Is A Thing… (1)
13.9k 18 206
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world tumbled and flipped as the little orb was wrapped in a familiar sensation.

"W-what is happening?!"

He felt himself expanding and contorting beyond his will. This continued for an unknown amount of time as his shape began to twist and form even more. He soon felt a force pushing him, sending him down towards a myriad of sensations. He soon heard sounds and voices through the tunnel. 

"Almost there! Just one more push!"

The space around him contracted and forced him out into the new world and the hands of a mysterious being, scaring the shit outta him.

"Aaaaaah!!!"

He unconsciously let out all of his frustrations and anguish.

"Its a boy! He's nice and healthy too!"

'What the hell is going on?!'

The baby continue to wail as his confusion only added on to his cries.

"He'll be pretty strong if he can yell like this!" 

The strange figure brought him over to a strange liquid as he felt it washing over his body.He felt strangely relaxed as he was soon wrapped in a warm cloth. He felt... Strangely relaxed in this little prison.

"Let me hold him."

A weak voice graced his ears, unlike this loud person holding him.

"Sure! Here you go, Mom~!"

He was handed over to the new voice as he felt the arms of his new captor to be rather weak. His eyes were still closed as everything around him still took some getting used to. He felt a very calming sensation washed over him.

'Who...is this?'

He felt at peace for some reason as he slowly wanted to see this person. After a few minutes of silence and the occasional sniffle, He finally managed to open his eyes and saw who held him.

'!!'

It was the strangest feeling he ever had. The instant connection to this person felt natural, even meant to be.

"Hey there, my little boy."

Vivid blue eyes stared at him as he was frozen. Her long, sand blonde hair trickled over her chocolate skin. Her face grew close to his as she kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Your name will be Hii. Welcome to the world."

As Hii couldn't seem to pull his face away ( or move his neck for that matter), the source of sniffles in the room soon loomed over him.

'His hair is so fluffy!!!'

Hii's first thought as he viewed the man was strangly how much he wanted to touch his hair.

"I-I'm a father now?! I ca-can't stop crying!"

The pale skinned man with shaggy black hair couldn't seem to hold himself together as he gazed at Hii with affection from his green eyes.

'...He seems nice'.

Hii couldn't help, but feel happy as the two smothered him in love.

"He has your face,Henda."

The woman said to the man as more tears seemed to be on the verge of falling.

"He-he looks like he got everything else from you, Kaya."

The woman giggled as she looked down at Hii.

"That just means He'll be momma's little boy."

"Hahaha. That's probably for the best."

Hii listened to their banter as he felt his eyes getting heavy.

'Ah. Right. Babies don't stay up for long.'

Hii soon closed his eyes in his mother's embrace, falling to a peaceful sleep. 

Or so he thought.

[You just gonna ignore me, huh?!]

'What?!'

Hii woke up in a bizarre space, colored in mixtures of grey and black as far as the eyes could see. Hii floated around this space, just as he did as an orb, looking all around.

'Who said that?!'

[Down here.]

Hii looked down and...grew confused.

A small black mass of fur laid out on the floor of the space, looking at the floating, swathed Hii. 

'Who are you? Where is this?'

Hii asked the furry being and managed looked closer at the...puppy on the floor. The puppy moved its head in his direction as he was shocked. The puppy had no eyes, or even eyelids. It was like he never had eyes to begin with. The puppy gave a strange, human like smile as he answered his questions.

[Let's answer your question from least shocking to the most shocking. First, we're inside you. Secondly, I am you.]

206