Ch.7. Kaya of Storm Clouds
6.7k 3 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trying to blitz as many chapters as I can on my off days. Due to the lack of some jutsus I need, I've decided to use my imagination to fill in blanks the story didn't have or I couldn't find. Enjoy.

Kaya sped off to the front of the village at her quickest speed. She rubbed her face with her hands, hoping to alleviate her puffy eyes even a little.

'I got to stay positive. I'll survive this.'

Kaya slapped her cheeks and focused.

'I should have enough chakra for a few big jutsus. I just need to time them well. Huh?! This chakra!'

Kaya felt a familiar presence nearby and flickered over to them. She landed on the ground and kneeled down with a few other ninjas nearby.

""Hokage-sama!!""

The man in question carried a long battle staff as he stood in defiance of the beast. His black battlesuit and long battle staff were his trademark weapons. His aged features couldn't diminish the blazing Will of Fire in his gaze.

The God of Shinobi and the Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen!!

"Everyone! We must push the Kyuubi back! We must all band together! Show him the Will of Fire!"

"Oooooh!!!"

The ninjas rallied as they surrounded the beast.

"Hokage-sama!"

Kaya came to the Third Hokage with a worried face. Hiruzen turned his head towards her and sighed as he knew what it was about.

"Hokage-sama! What happened to Kushina?!"

"Kaya. I know how you feel. I also don't know what happened to her or minato. We can find out soon once we have this situation handled."

Kaya could only nod her head meekly as she prepared to fight. Hiruzen, however, had other plans.

"We will need your jutsu,Kaya. You will stay here to help while the Nara clan come up with a plan."

" ....Yes, Hokage-sama!"

Hiruzen chuckled as he readied his staff.

"I know you want to be in the front, but your jutsu will really help us. Try to make one as big as you can."

Kaya nodded and started to concentrate. Her hands went through a few complex seals as she stored chakra. The chakra began to mix as she started to take in a deep breath.

Steam style: Rising Cloud!

From her mouth, a steady stream of cotton candy like clouds floated in the air, rising above the village. The white clouds caught the attention of some of the ninjas nearby, making them alert Shikaku Nara, head of the Nara clan.

"Kaya is here?! Good! Have some ninja proficient in lighting release move over to her area! We'll hammer it when it's not expecting it!"

The ninjas hurriedly moved to position as the others attacked and defended against the onslaught of the Kyuubi. The cloud hanging over them seemed to boost the morale of the ninjas as some medical ninjas soon started to come close to Kaya and pressed their hands on her back one at a time. Kaya was covered in a thin blue aura as the clouds spread over the battlefield.

Kaya began another series of handsigns as she prepared for another jutsu.

'Kaya! Please heal the ninjas on the northen side!'

A mental message came to Kaya from Inoichi, Shikaku's teammate and leader of Yamanaka clan.

'I'm on it!'

Kaya unleashed her chakra as the cloud shook.

Secret technique: Raining Transfer!

The cloud rumbled and soon rainbow colored rain fell from the cloud in selecr areas. The ninjas hit by the rain had their wounds healed and stamina slightly refreshed!

This technique lowered the casualties of war and battle significantly, raising Kaya's notoriety!

The technique was very taxing for her,however, as she was already looking taxed from the continuous orders for assistance. Everyone knew she was losing lots of chakra fast because of this technique. They also all knew that Kaya would hold out far longer than any other ninja due to her willpower.

 She gritted her teeth as she continued to transfer the healing rain to those in need. The Third Hokage focused on defense as the Fox rampaged.

Earth style: Mud Wall!

He spewed a giant wall of mud to stop the Fox's swinging claws. Shikaku didn't let this chance slip as he sent a mental message out.

'Kaya! Can you still handle a combination blast?'

'I can! Bring it on!'

Kaya's body was shivering from the strain, but she couldn't fall now. She saw how everyone was fighting with their lives on the line. She couldn't falter here. She continued to pour chakra into her cloud as she neared her limit.

That's when it happened.

'Huh?!'

She suddenly felt...energetic?! Her chakra stores felt refreshed as she felt she could bring on more downpour. She started to think about what was happening, but shook her head. 

'Now's not the time to figure it out. I gotta save anyone I can!'

The raindrops hitting the other ninjas seemed to heal them faster, making them fire their Jutsus much faster.

The Fox was on the ropes now!

'Now!! Fire lighting jutsu into the cloud!'

"Ooooooh!!!!"

Those that were strong in raiton fired into the cloud above the Kyuubi.

Lighting style: Shocking bolt!

Multiple lighting bolts fired into the cloud and began to slowly accumulate. Kaya waited for her chance to strike as she poured more chakra into the cloud. The Kyuubi was none the wiser as it stood on its hind legs with its mouth open.

"Oh no!"

"Is that a Bijudama!?"

Kaya closed her eyes and continued to focus, despite the giant ball of purple chakra that began to form. She waited for the best moment to strike. Once the ball was nearly complete, Kaya's eyes opened her eyes and her hands quickly did the necessary seals. 

Secret Technique: Combined Judgement!

The electricity in the cloud suddenly condensed at one point, right above the Kyuubi. The thick bolt of lighting fell straight onto the Kyuubi, covering everything in bright flash. 

Moments later, the sound of thunder rung in the ears of everyone present along with the pained roars of the beast.

135