Chapter IV
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Koruro


Tokyo Daily


Otsuka Eito (32) committed suicide inside the Tokyo Detention's center.


Paradise Daily


Otsuka Eito alleged responsible for the murder of six women between (2006-2020) died in Tokyo Detention's center.


Yoku Law Firm

"Yakamura-san."

"Koruro-kun, I just already spoke with the prosecutor, the case will be closed."

"There's something off here. Why have Otsuka Eito committed suicide?"

"Maybe it's because he knew that he would have declared guilty with death penalty, so he decided to finish this in order to avoid the shame that the trial would bring."

"But, when I talked to him he doesn't look like he would commit suicide."

"Well, perhaps he was good pretending to be okay."

"..."

"Don't think too much of it koruro-kun. You have already done your best, besides I have someone to introduce you."

"...?"

Tock Tock

"She's here. Come in"

Clack

"Yoshiko-kun is an attorney, and she will be working with you from now on."

"Please treat me well" she bowed.

'What??? Yoshiko-san???'

"Nice to meet you." I bowed.

"Well now that you know each other, please try to make your best."

"Understood, Yakamura-san." We said at the same time.

We leave Yakamura's-san office.

"I didn't know that you are an attorney."

"Well, I also didn't know that you are an attorney from this firm." She said in return.

"I'm happy to be able to work with you though."

"Me too." She smiled.

"Hey everyone! There's a new member that I want to introduce you. Yoshiko-san is an attorney, and she will work with us now."

"Please go easy on me." She bowed.

Everyone bowed.

"Hey, koruro-kun there's a new case for you."

"Thank you, Yatsuko-san. Yoshiko-san, shall we?"

"Sure."

Tokyo Detention Center

"We're from Yoku Law firm, I'm Murataki Koruro and this is Yoshiko."

"We came here to talk about your case."

"I didn't do it."

"But you have a record of being a thief and have aggressive tendencies."

"Yes, I have committed mistakes, but that doesn't mean I will go and kill someone."

Flashback

Takagaki Yamato

Incident 04th March 8:45 a.m.

'I have already watched this house for weeks, it's time to make a move I'll wait that they've left to sneak inside.'

After I waited for the owners to leave, I go to the yard and opened the back door, I enter the house, walking to the ladder to reach their room, I looked for all the room while I was collecting things with value.

At that moment, I hear someone opening the door lock, I hide and try to see who would be.

'Impossible the couple always left, and they don't return until night. Who is it that have the keys of the house?'

I tried to take a look, it was a man that I've never seen before. The man walked from the hallway to the kitchen.

'It's better to hide and see what would happen next.'

After 20 minutes, I hear someone opening the front door.

"Why are you here? Ahhh."

After I hear the scream I go out and see what happened, the owner lying on the floor with a pool of blood, a knife embedded in his stomach. I was scared and escaped but a neighbor saw me, screamed a police officer that was patrolling the area, chased me and arrested me.

"In the police station they forced me to confess, but I didn't do it! How can I confess something I haven't done and more about something serious like murder! Please, help me, I'm innocent."

"Don't worry, we will do our best." I said with my own doubts.


Yoku Law firm

"Thank you for your hard work" they said when we came back.

"The case is difficult, our client had been seen escaping in the crime scene and the knife doesn't have fingerprints. According to the police report there's no sign or trace about a third person in the scene." Goto Aito (35) is a paralegal, he tried to apply to be an attorney, but he gave up when his two daughters were born, now he enjoys being a paralegal.

"Maybe the third person knew that our client will go to steal things and take advantage of that moment to kill the victim Hirai Seiichi, escaped and let our client be imprisoned by the crime." Hamamoto Nozomi (32) She is also a paralegal, she like sweet things, that's why she has a lot of candies in her desk.

"There's a high possibility that is someone that the Hirai's known" Yatsuko Ikeda (25) is an attorney and my friend, he is the most outgoing of all of us.

"But there's something I don't understand how the person have the key of the house?" Date Kazumi (25) said with confusion, he is a new paralegal.

"If we can prove that there's a third person in the scene and this person is the one who killed Hirai Seiichi and not Tagaki Yamato, It's possible that we can make a turn in the trial." Yoshiko-san said.

'She is quite reliable.' I smiled.

"Please, I will need your help to find the third person."

"Count on us."

We have gone to the area near the crime scene and separated in groups to ask in the surroundings.

"Goto and Yatsuko please, ask all the convenient stores near the scene to see the cameras."

"Hamamoto and Date ask the neighbors for details of the Hirai's couple."

"Yoshiko-san and I will ask around to see if we can find out something."

We were passing by a playground when we saw an old man around his 60s sitting in a bench.

"Excuse me Ojiisan, you always sit here every day?" I asked.

"Yes, I have sitting here since I have lost my sight, this is the place where I met my wife." He said nostalgic.

"Do you notice something out of normal on 04th March?" Yoshiko-san asked.

"Ummm. Yes, I was sitting here when I heard shots of a camera, it was something that doesn't often occur, so I feel a little surprised."

"...." We looked each other.

"Thank you Ojiisan." We bowed.

"Maybe the person who took photos that day have something." Said Yoshiko-san.

We came back to the office.

"Koruro-kun this is Hirai Seiichi's wife, Hirai Tamiko." She bowed.

"Nice to meet you." I bowed.

We sat down in the meeting room.

"Hirai-sama I want to know if there's someone you know that doesn't have a good relationship with your husband and you."

"... No, there's no one that I'd know."

"The front door wasn't forced, the only way is having the key of the house."

"We have a spare key under a rock near the entrance."

"..."

"....Murataki-sensei, you believe that boy hasn't killed my husband?"

"It seems that there is a possibility that there were three persons in the crime scene."

"... Thank you very much if there isn't anything else I'm leaving." She bowed.

I sent her to the door and bowed.

I returned to the office.

"Koruro-kun, we found the photographer."

"Arata Ikki (23) is a university student who was taking photos for his university magazine."

"Awesome, we should go and..."

Date interrupted me "Koruro-san... Arata-san is in the hospital..."


....


To be continued


----------------------------------------------

Ojiisan: A male person in his 60s or older is called Ojiisan.

2