Extra 17: The Parents Indulge
1.6k 11 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just a heads up, this one is more weirder than most~ Especially in the beginning.

On the very edge of the heavenly realm was a certain nameless town ungoverned by Heaven. Cast in the light of the dying day, its streets and buildings held a mysterious charm while the people lurking by the streets and under the shadowed eaves of buildings looked that much more wretched.

The darkened back alleys of this town were where dreams and hopes came to life, where the various pleasures of the flesh were satisfied. That which cannot be achieved through reality will be made obtainable in pleasant dreams through the influence of drinks and substances. In here, one could always find barely legal ways to temporarily fill up the emptiness in one’s life for at least one night. But the cost of depending on such things might be too much to bear once dawn broke. But the ones who come to the back alleys barely ever consider such things.

Walking through these alleys currently was a cloaked figure with the hood drawn up.

The denizens of this area were good at reading people. With just one glance, they could guess that under that cloak was a petite and healthy woman who probably knew martial arts. By the long bulge by her waist ending with the tip of a sheath poking out past the cloak’s edge, they could tell that she must have a sword of some sort strapped to her, which implied that she must know how to use it. She didn’t keep her hand on the sword’s hilt vigilantly despite being in such a seedy back alley teeming with people of the predatory sort, which could only mean that she was either overly stupid or very confident that she could draw her sword out for her defense the moment she was in danger.

However, the thing that truly indicated that she was dangerous was the part of the sheath peeking out. It was unadorned, as if it was a weapon for regular use rather than a decoration. And despite looking clean and well cared for, the sheath bore countless nicks and scratches as if its owner had had to use it to block attacks many times. Someone seeming to be so experienced with combat was better not to be messed with. And so, the people of the back alleys made way for this strange woman while following her with cautious gazes.

But would they afford her the same courtesy if they knew that the sword in that battle-weathered sheath was not made of metal, but wood?

Walking with swift yet balanced steps, Feng Chunyi made her way forward until she reached the end of the alley. In front of her was a long and opulent building with a luxuriously large flower garden sprawling around it. The building and the garden were guarded behind golden gates encrusted with gems that even the most experienced back-alley-dweller knew better than to even think of touching. The aura of leisure wealth the entire structure emitted stood out in this back alley like a plump dove among starving crows.

Entering through the gilded gates, Feng Chunyi made her way over the smooth flagstone path and stood before the tall doors of the building. Tilting her head up, she silently gauged the gleaming silver plaque with whimsical black characters etched into it that proclaimed ‘The Flower Garden of Spring Dreams’.

“Such a redundant and pretentious name. Why doesn’t she just call it ‘Fuck House’ and be done with it?” Feng Chunyi muttered uncharitably and pushed open the door to slip into the building.

The building was long and consisted of large halls laid one after another. If one wanted to reach the end, they had to pass through all the halls one by one.

The first hall Feng Chunyi walked through had carpeted floors teeming with naked bodies twisting and writhing around each other. Heated moans and low grunts filled the space. At the edges of the hall, curtained rooms were set aside for people who preferred to engage in their debauchery with more privacy. Despite the messy knot of sweaty human and human-like bodies reveling in constant carnal festivities, the air was suffused with a pleasant fragrance reminiscent of a flower garden rather than the musk of sex.

Ignoring it all, Feng Chunyi made her way over the cleared path in the middle and went on to the next hall.

This one was fitted with elaborate stages and various tools in the front end, all of which were currently being put to full use. The sounds of whips cracking over flesh and the sound of sharp shouts and shrill screams rang piercingly, with throaty cries and desperate pleas soon accompanying them. Deeper in the hall, sturdy and plain wooden doors lined both sides of the wall, hiding specially equipped soundproofed playrooms to be used for various types of kinky plays.

Feng Chunyi uncaringly passed through this hall as well and proceeded to the next one. But seeing what was ahead, even she had to lift a brow in surprise.

The walls here were a dark burgundy, with the floor lined with some type of soft and worm-like purple grass that seemed to eagerly absorb any drop of moisture that touched it. Lined on either sides of this bizarre room were gigantic plants and monstrous flowers.

One of these flowers grew on the ground, it’s petals a meter long and very thick. Though its outside looked velvety soft, dark pink flesh quivered on the inner surface of the petals. Slippery fluid pooled in the middle, and a sucker-like protrusion grew from the center of the bloom with long and thick tentacle-like things extending from it. Naked men and women laid on the flesh-like insides of the petals, letting themselves be caressed and ravaged by the tentacles as they shuddered with ecstasy and moved their hips with vigor.

In another area, the wall was covered with flexible green vines rustling with long, dark green leaves. The vines wrapped around the top halves of more naked bodies, exposing only their heads and small glimpses of skin to the air. The vine’s rough leaves rubbed and kneaded the sweaty flesh of these people, stimulating their sensitive points and making them shudder with bliss. The sight appeared as bizarre as one would expect, but that was not all. Below them grew plants with strange, ridged fruits the size and length of an arm that stood upright. These fruits were being inserted into and withdrawn from various orifices of the vine-bound people. Using the stem connecting the plant to the fruit’s underside, the ridged fruit was made to bob up and down by the plant itself, rubbing the people’s sensitive passages raw while eliciting shouts of pleasure.

Feng Chunyi didn’t know what to make of this scenery and simply chose to stop looking at this weirdness altogether.

The strange plants used here were all plant spirits that had developed a consciousness of their own. They were perfectly aware of what they were doing and seemed happy enough to employ themselves in this way.

Understanding this, Feng Chunyi could only shake her head. She herself had grown quite a lot of plants of the same species as some of the plant spirits here, though she only used her plants for poisons and concoctions. But after seeing this scene, she couldn’t help but despair. How would she be able to meet her precious plants’ eyes now after seeing their older versions being used in this way? But then again, since her plants didn’t have eyes in the first place, maybe she didn’t need to worry about that after all.

As her mind floated with frivolous thoughts like this, Feng Chunyi suddenly saw a tall, long-limbed woman with barely any clothes on sashaying up to her. Her unbound hair was the color of hay, her skin a smooth alabaster and her large brown eyes limpid. With a sultry smile, the tall woman walked up to Feng Chunyi while swinging her hips and reached out her slender fingers. Lifting the edge of Feng Chunyi’s hood lightly to peer at her face, the other woman whistled. “Ooh, aren’t you a pretty little miss~ Why don’t you come and play with this big sister today? I promise I’ll show you the best time of your life, you sweet little thing~”

Feng Chunyi’s mouth twitched. The hell?! She wanted to punch her fist into that delicate face and wipe that patronizing expression clean off. But struggling for calm, Feng Chunyi slowly said, “You’ll show me the best time of my life? I doubt that. But that’s not why I’m here anyway. I came to meet your mistress, so either show me the way or get lost.”

The tall woman giggled. “Feisty one, aren’t you? I like it! Come, come, I’ll teach you a fun little adult game~ Wouldn’t you like to feel oh-so-good?”

Feng Chunyi’s eyelids lowered over the bottomless pools of her eyes as her hand calmly crept towards her sword hilt. But just before she could pull out her wooden sword and skewer it through the tall woman’s annoyingly smiling face, another figure hurriedly approached them.

This woman had smooth, ebony-colored skin and a stunning face framed with curly black hair. Her clear eyes exuded steadiness with a hint of tempting bewitchment. Walking towards them with quick and graceful steps, she immediately began scolding the tall woman the moment she reached them. “Shang Cuiju, what are you doing slacking off? You can’t take it easy just because you’re new. You have clients already waiting for you in―” As her eyes turned to the cloaked figure beside her wayward junior, the newly-arrived woman’s eyes widened with shock as she recognized Feng Chunyi.

“M-Madam Feng, forgive us for not greeting you properly!”

She immediately went down to bow on her knees, pulling the confused tall woman with her as well. Looking at the two bowing women, Feng Chunyi blinked in befuddlement for a second before remembering that she’d seen that curly-haired woman before in the heavenly court as a certain person’s assistant.

“Yes, yes, get up already. And aren’t you…Lin Xueqing? It’s good that you’re here. I’m here to see your mistress. Take me to her,” Feng Chunyi said without aplomb.

The ebony-skinned Lin Xueqing looked conflicted as she got up. “B-But mistress is a bit busy curren―”

“She’s probably having an orgy or something, isn’t she? It doesn’t matter, take me to her,” Feng Chunyi commanded proudly.

Lin Xueqing had no choice but to obey her. After sending off her errant junior to do her job, she led Feng Chunyi through this hall and to a hallway next. The quiet sound of their steps was the only thing heard in this quiet space. After a few minutes, Lin Xueqing stopped and motioned to a nondescript door. “Mistress should be inside. This is the office she uses whenever she visits her properties here. May Madam Feng please not mention my name when you disturb her.”

With that, Lin Xueqing hurried off as if not wanting to dawdle a second more.

Feng Chunyi shrugged and tried to push open the door, but it didn’t budge. Sighing, she lifted her hand and knocked politely. But even after ten minutes, there was no answer. Sighing once again, she lifted her fist and pounded on the door as if wanting to break it. Another fifteen minutes passed without any signs of the door opening.

Veins bulged in Feng Chunyi’s forehead as she thought to hell with it and lifted her leg, her thick-soled boot directly kicking the door. Wood crunched and splinters flew as the door crumpled inward, startling the busily engaged people inside.

In the center of the room was a startlingly beautiful woman wearing a creamy-yellow robe with a light-pink-colored belt. She sat with her bare foot raised and placed on the exposed buttocks of a naked kneeling woman. The dressed woman’s toes lightly kneaded the pliant flesh, making the kneeling woman let out soft gasps as she offered her backside by lifting it up higher. The dressed woman’s other foot was slowly sinking deep into a man’s prepared entrance, it’s every twitch making his bare body tremble tautly while his face was flushed with shyness and lust. Another naked man served as her seat, an expression of devotion and bliss on his face.

Being so abruptly interrupted, the enchanting woman raised her head with a scowl and growled, “Who the fuck dares to interrupt me when I―” Seeing Feng Chunyi, her tone abruptly turned sweet and coy, “Chunyi! What a surprise to see you here, sister of my heart! Just give me a moment to clean up and I’ll be right over~”

Quickly retrieving both her feet and standing up to the disappointment of the three naked people, she gently but firmly shooed them out the doorway. Lifting the warped door, she attempted to stand it up against the doorframe for some measure of privacy before turning to Feng Chunyi all smiles. “So Chunyi, I’m guessing you’re here for that item I told you about before?”

“What do you think? Why else would I trudge through your den of debauchery?” Feng Chunyi huffed bad-temperedly. “Ai Li, what you have better be worth it or I’ll shove my sword down your throat and make sure it leaves splinters!”

The Deity of Romance Ai Li tittered delicately. She deliberately walked closer to her friend and leaned forward to breathe into Feng Chunyi’s face. “Now, now~ If it’s you, I’ll let you push your sword up other openings too~ Or would you rather I push my ‘sword’ up your― Ow, ow, oww! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

As her hand pinched Ai Li’s cheek harder, Feng Chunyi looked unamusedly at her howling friend. “Just tell me if it’s ready or not, you degenerate.”

After Feng Chunyi finally let go of her cheek, Ai Li blinked pitifully, her thick lashes gathering sparkling tear droplets with each blink. Her tender face looked unimaginably sad and adorable, enough to soften anyone’s heart and make them pamper her just to see her charming face light up with a smile again.

But Feng Chunyi only scowled harder. “Speak, or I’ll use more force next time,” she threatened while making squeezing motions with her fingers.

Ai Li pouted and cradled her cheeks with her delicate fingers. Seeing that her threat was effective, Feng Chunyi grinned with sharp satisfaction.

As she walked to her desk at the side and sat on the chair behind it, Ai Li said in a wronged voice, “Chunyi, you’re such a sadist. Not that I don’t like that about you… but you never play with me even though I’ve invited you to bring your husband too!”

Her mouth twitching, Feng Chunyi pulled out a chair and unceremoniously sat in front of the desk. “He’s my Ah-Xin. I already told you that I won’t share him with anyone in that way!”

Ai Li rolled her eyes and said, “Fine, fine, but what about your sons? They’re such fine specimens~ Just imagining them participating in one of the events has me drooling~”

“No!” Feng Chunyi slapped her hand on the table with a bang, making the things on it clatter and shudder. “You won’t touch my adorable sons either!”

Sighing, Ai Li grumbled something under her breath before finally relenting. “Alright, since you’re being so commanding, I’ll leave it be now, Heavenly General. Seriously, you have such good potential to dominate, and yet you don’t agree to even try it out with me.”

Feng Chunyi stuck out her tongue. “As if you’ll let anyone dominate you. You’re the one who goes around sticking that sword of yours into people, but you’ve never received anyone into those two lower holes of yours, have you?”

Ai Li’s cheeks flushed a pretty peach as she protested with affected shyness. “Hey, now! You’ll make even me blush if you speak so crassly!”

As for Feng Chunyi’s words just now, they were a reference to the fact that Ai Li was intersex. That is, she had both male and female reproductive organs. Despite her preference for only using her male organ till now, she identified as female and proudly cited the two small mounds on her chest as the proof.

Shaking her head at her shameless friend’s shy beauty act, Feng Chunyi spoke, “Really, you’re more suitable to be called the Deity of Lust than the Deity of Romance.”

Ai Li chuckled. “But most types of romance require lust, do they not? And as someone who loves and cherishes all my pets equally, I think I’m very qualified for the title of Deity of Romance~ Or do you want to say there can’t be love if there’s more than one lover at once?”

Feng Chunyi rolled her eyes. “Of course I didn’t mean that. Anyway, we’ve digressed enough. Where is that thing you said you were making the last time?”

With a grin, Ai Li retrieved a small glass bottle and placed it on the desk. “Here it is~ Remember that the effect lasts for only six hours. I don’t have many samples of this yet, so I can only give you this one.” Then sighing wistfully, she said, “Your husband is so lucky to get you that way. Chunyi are you sure you won’t―”

“No, I won’t,” Feng Chunyi brusquely refused before standing up. “Now that I have what I came for, I’m leaving.”

Ai Li pouted. “So soon? Won’t you at least stay to see a performance or two in the Second Hall’s stage?”

Feng Chunyi gave her a wry smile. “The sooner I go, the sooner you can get back to doing what you were doing, isn’t it so?”

Ai Li perked up. “That’s true. Well, I won’t hold you back then~”

Shaking her head amusedly, Feng Chunyi left.

……

Night came and went, and the next morning saw Feng Chunyi relaxing in one of her gardens in the Feng residence.

Feng Huixin had gone off the previous day to take care of business in the Offices of Judgment and was due back any minute now, while Qinghe and Wei Xiang had run off to help the Order of Sentinels with something a week ago and would only return this evening. Left alone, Feng Chunyi happily plotted away about how to use the time between her husband’s arrival and her sons’ return.

Currently, she sat reclined on a wicker chair with an eager smile, throwing and catching the small glass bottle Ai Li had given her yesterday again and again. The glass bottle’s outer surface was cut into facets that shone brilliantly when light filtered through them, sending reflections scattering around it. The walls of the little bottle were very thick, able to hold only a thin line of pomegranate-colored liquid inside it. But this much liquid was more than enough for her purposes.

With half-lidded eyes, Feng Chunyi continued throwing and catching the glass bottle while her mind wandered to her husband and the world they were from. In that place, men were expected to be daring and prideful creatures who bedded females left and right while women were expected to be obedient and demure, their worth tied to how much they could please men with their presence. But neither Feng Huixin nor Feng Chunyi fit the mould of their respective genders and were perfectly fine with that.

When Feng Chunyi was first rescued and taken back by Feng Huixin to his place in the mountains, she had acted as cheerful as usual while keeping her vigilance up at all times. After all, despite her lack of her memories back then, her impression about men was that they were carnal creatures that couldn’t control their lower halves. If they rescued a woman, it was a certainty that they would expect her to be grateful enough to throw herself at them or have other ulterior motives. Surely this Feng Huixin was biding his time to take advantage of her as well.

And so, Feng Chunyi waited for this demigod cultivator to show his true colors.

But the more time she spent with him, understanding what type of person this Feng Huixin was, the more she’d found herself letting down her guard. After all, as powerful as he seemed, the other person was soft and seemed easy to bully, someone who never once showed anger or even raised his hand against her despite all the ways Feng Chunyi teased him. And more than that, he was a child compared to her!

Feng Chunyi had first thought that as someone at the demigod stage and on the verge of ascending, Feng Huixin would be thousands, if not millions of years old. She guessed that he must have been hiding in this mountain perfectly all this time for no one to know of him till now, which was also what the others in the cultivation world at that time thought. But it had turned out that Feng Huixin was barely older than two decades and had only started cultivating a little more than a decade ago! The Feng Chunyi who had spent more than a century cultivating and had still not yet caught up to this brat in his twenties had felt very incredulous and bitter. But it also told her a lot about this genius cultivator. Despite coming into his power so quickly, he still maintained his personality without letting it get warped or getting drunk on his newfound strength. Apart from his staggering powers, he must have an extremely strong mind as well then.

Feng Chunyi thus began to feel both interest and a bit of respect for this person, and so she harassed him even more. Once, she even went so far as to anger a dangerous beast just to see Feng Huixin’s flustered appearance due to his lack of combat abilities. But rather than panicking and fleeing, he had instead protected Feng Chunyi with his own body, since his control over his powers at that time was not precise enough to defend someone. Till then, the only pain the young Feng Huixin had faced had been the switches and canes his father had used on him as punishment for being a disappointment. But the agony of a dozen spikes the width of a wrist skewering through him was on a whole another level altogether, and yet he shielded Feng Chunyi, not knowing that she had the skills to protect herself. He then used a brute blast power to destroy the attacking beast, coughed out several mouthfuls of blood, before concernedly asking her if she was alright. Feng Chunyi had been incredulous!

After that, seeing Feng Huixin unsteadily make his way back, his robe with a dozen holes and his still-blank face whiter than a sheet due to the pain and blood loss, Feng Chunyi finally understood something. Unlike the rest of this rotting world where people prioritized their own convenience and comfort over others’ lives, this young man made his way forward with sincerity, kindness, and integrity. He was innocent and inexperienced, but not naïve to this world’s cruelties, and yet he chose to be this good. He was someone who cast away the shackles of self-centeredness this society required of its denizens and lived far above everything, not letting the dust and filth of the world touch him.

Realizing this, something like awe and eagerness filled Feng Chunyi’s chest.

Trudging through the muck and filth of the mortal world as she herself was, Feng Chunyi couldn’t wait to pull this aloof man down into the mud with her. Defiling his purity and letting him accompany her would make her life so much more worth living. He was someone she was growing to like and trust, and so she was determined to possess him.

But in the end, remaining untainted, it was Feng Huixin who ended up lifting Feng Chunyi out of that filth, letting her walk the skies with him as equals.

Feng Huixin never caged her, and despite his disapproval for the careless way she treated others’ lives, he was never snide or cruel to her, only advising her with a distressed expression. He treated her with respect and let her toy with him, understanding that she felt threatened at the thought of staying with a male who held more power than her. And because of these thoughtful actions, though Feng Chunyi’s reservations against others remained strong, Feng Huixin alone was deemed as the exception.

He was steady and calm, he was honorable and righteous, and he was rational and polite, but he was also so sincere and pure, without selfishness or malice clouding his gaze. Even when Feng Chunyi deliberately behaved in a provocative and tempting manner with him, Feng Huixin would merely blush and act awkward before politely putting some distance between them. And until Feng Chunyi herself gave him permission, he hadn’t so much as touched her on his own. After all, he more or less understood from her behavior that she might have been forced to lie with or treated very badly by men before.

And so, inevitably, the hardhearted Feng Chunyi was slowly won over by the oblivious Feng Huixin’s sincere care.

After Feng Chunyi confessed and Feng Huixin accepted, they fell in love and slowly discovered each other. Feng Chunyi taught Feng Huixin to be more lighthearted and have fun while Feng Huixin taught Feng Chunyi compassion and empathy. Despite the cutting chaos of her thoughts, with Feng Huixin, Feng Chunyi knew peace. And no matter what she’d thought before, she was unable to taint the purity of their relationship. She realized that she liked seeing happiness in her lover’s eyes, and she liked how happy she herself was growing to be with him.

After that, once the whole deal with being chased by, then annihilating the Feng household was over, they’d gotten married with Feng Huixin’s master’s blessings, then ascended shortly after.

A long time later in the heavenly realm, Feng Huixin and Feng Chunyi found and used a special dual cultivation manual to bind their souls together for eternity. The Feng Chunyi who’d once have laughed at the possibility of her willingly tying herself to a man now only felt contentment at binding her fate to her dear husband’s through dual cultivation.

And it was in that night that Qinghe was conceived.

Despite the fearsome reputations they’d made for themselves in Heaven by that time, both Feng Huixin and Feng Chunyi had panicked like little children when they realized that Feng Chunyi was pregnant. But after calming down, the joy they felt was insuppressible. They would have a child, one that they made together, a precious new life that they would love and raise together.

But unlike most mothers, rather than a craving for weird food, Feng Chunyi randomly developed the urge to kill strange beasts and monsters with unique characteristics. Knowing that so much exertion wasn’t good for his wife while she was pregnant, Feng Huixin had instead redirected Feng Chunyi’s interest towards growing plants instead, and Feng Chunyi had taken to her new hobby quickly with enthusiasm. Of course, the plants she took a fancy to were not exactly normal or even safe unless handled with extreme care, but it was still far less strenuous than fighting beasts, so Feng Huixin decided to trust his wife with her own safety and left her to grow her plants.

Months later, the time finally came for her to give birth. Uncaring of the customs of their world, Feng Huixin had diligently stayed beside his wife throughout the process. He held her hand and let her crush it, suppressing his own nervousness while soothing her with gentle words and loving kisses. The agony of childbirth had even a veteran warrior like Feng Chunyi screaming and railing at the heavens for making the process of giving birth so painful. But after it was over, everything she went through in her life seemed worth it when she held her tiny son for the first time and watched him lazily lift up a curled hand towards her. And seeing her husband’s face light up with joy and awe as he held their son, then his look of wonder as he said, “Thank you for giving birth to our child, Chunyi,” the warmth and contentment she’d felt was indescribable.

However, the pain of losing that child and the loneliness she felt after her husband departed to search for their precious Qinghe had been just as indescribable. Feng Chunyi had never felt such acute loneliness before. Even murder and mayhem weren’t enough to cure it, so she’d constantly gone to harass the heavenly court and the Heavenly Emperor instead. After all, that was far better than hearing the empty silence in this house that had once echoed with her husband’s voice and her child’s laughter.

Now, however, Feng Chunyi was very happy with her life. There wasn’t a single aspect of it that she would change. She could spar with her son and sneak her son-in-law some goods to spice up their love life. She could tease and play with her husband until he blushed, or rouse his ardor enough that he would come at her with single-minded focus. She could spend nights trying out different things and using different toys to the point where even her shy Ah-Xin had turned deviant. Everything was blissful.

Feng Chunyi smiled up at the sunny sky and let her mind drift to what she and her husband would be trying today. As passive as her husband seemed, she knew that he wasn’t submissive like people would expect. But thinking about how he might look today while at her mercy… Now that was an aspect of her Ah-Xin that she was eager to see!

While Feng Chunyi thus gleefully let her imaginations run wild, a clueless Feng Huixin finally returned to the Feng residence, not knowing what was awaiting him. Sensing that his wife was out back in one of the gardens, Feng Huixin directly headed in that direction.

Seeing Feng Chunyi giggling to herself in the garden while holding a strange little bottle, Feng Huixin walked up to her and asked, “Chunyi, what is that?”

Feng Chunyi grinned at her poor, unsuspecting husband. “It’s another thing Ai Li made. I managed to get us one of the very few samples, so you should be grateful that you have such a wonderful wife, Ah-Xin!”

Taking a step back immediately after hearing where it came from, Feng Huixin looked at that bottle with wariness.

Feng Chunyi chuckled. “What is that expression for? Ah-Xin, don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy what I got from her the last time? You seemed to really like it when I put it in my―”

Feng Huixin coughed loudly to interrupt his wife before she said something that would make him feel embarrassed again. No matter how long they’d already spent together, his wife never failed to find new ways to make him blush.

In a hesitant voice that showed just how much he dreaded her answer, Feng Huixin asked, “So…what does it do?”

Seeing the wicked smile blooming on her face, Feng Huixin already regretted asking. In a cheerful voice, Feng Chunyi said, “This? Its effects are somewhat similar to an appearance changing talisman, but also very different.”

Feng Huixin swallowed apprehensively and forced himself to prod further, “Different in which way?”

Feng Chunyi’s eyes grew half-lidded as she explained, “Well, for one, it is not us who decides the shape we change into. This liquid here flips the physical sex of anyone who drinks it to the opposite one for six hours. That is, if a male drinks this, his body will become the female equivalent of his original body for six hours.”

Feng Huixin’s eyes widened. Just how was his wife planning to use this?

Giving out a fake sigh, Feng Chunyi said, “It’s too bad that we only have a single dose of this. I would have loved to see how my dear Ah-Xin would look like as a lady~”

Feng Huixin’s lips twitched, but alarm bells soon began ringing in his mind. Wait, did this mean that…

With a bad feeling churning in his stomach, Feng Huixin asked, “Chunyi…what are you planning to do with it?”

Feng Chunyi smiled enchantingly, relishing her husband’s look of vigilance. Slowly rising from her chair, she strode toward Feng Huixin and wrapped her arms around him. Her smiling eyes peering into his deep ones that showed hints of unease, she used the heel of one of her feet to pull forward her husband’s leg, then clamped his firm thigh between her own legs. Pressing the soft mounds of her chest to her Ah-Xin’s front, she deliberately licked her lips, exuding seduction.

Feng Huixin felt his desire rising, his hands lifting to hold his Chunyi closer. But he still remembered to keep prodding, his voice deep and husky, “Chunyi? What do you want to do?”

“I think you already know what I want to do,” she murmured softly. “Ah-Xin, if I drink that liquid and temporarily become a man, will you let me take you?”

Feng Huixin stiffened and looked away. Though embarrassment bubbled inside him, his blank face gave nothing away. But Feng Chunyi was able to see through her husband nevertheless.

Feng Chunyi pulled down her Feng Huixin’s head by his nape and brushed her lips against his cheek, slowly sliding it to the side until she reached his ear. Placing a tender, coaxing kiss on her husband’s earlobe, Feng Chunyi whispered, “Both you and I are virgins when it comes to this. Ah-Xin, let me have your first time in this way. Then you can take me however many times you want after that~ I even have a few extras of that thing you liked using on me the last time. Come on, let’s consider this our second wedding night~”

His hold on his wife tightening, Feng Huixin hesitated.

Pressing another gentle kiss to his cheek, Feng Chunyi relented, “But if you don’t feel comfortable with it, then I don’t mind. Ah-Xin, you should only agree if you really want to.” Then leaning back, she declared proudly, “Don’t let anyone say that I, the great Heavenly General, actually bully my husband in bed!”

Feng Huixin felt his gaze softening as his heart warmed. His Chunyi really was too ridiculous, and her ideas were just as absurd, but it was because it was his wife that he wanted to agree. Well, this wouldn’t the most embarrassing thing they’d ever done. Feng Huixin couldn’t help but bemoan that his tolerance towards these sorts of things was getting progressively higher. But he didn’t really feel regretful, since he found that he quite enjoyed their adventures in bed once he got over his initial embarrassment, though he felt like he couldn’t meet anyone’s eyes for days afterwards.

After letting out a breath, to Feng Chunyi’s delight, Feng Huixin finally nodded in agreement. “Very well, let’s do it.” Then frowning, he expressed hesitantly, “But Chunyi, I…I’m not very familiar with what to do. So…I’ll have to rely on you for instructions.”

Feng Chunyi was beaming happily as she nodded her head quickly. “Yes, yes, I’ll guide you! Except for where we’ll be connecting our bodies, everything from the preparation beforehand to the foreplay and the eventual climax is the same. But Ah-Xin, you don’t have to worry about it too much. After all, I’ll be the one doing all the work.”

Feng Huixin’s ears reddened as he coughed and looked away. “I-I see.”

Seeing her husband being so adorably bashful, Feng Chunyi chuckled happily, then leaned forward to rest her head on Feng Huixin’s shoulder. In an earnest voice, she said, “Ah-Xin, thank you. I will treat my dear husband gently.”

Bending to place a kiss on his wife’s head, Feng Huixin replied with warmth in his eyes. “I know you will.”

Feng Chunyi raised her head and cupped her husband’s cheeks before saying amusedly, “I’m happy that you’re still able to trust me even after all the mishaps in bed we encountered after trying something new I suggested.”

Suppressing his embarrassment again, Feng Huixin simply nodded. “Of course I trust you.”

The color in her eyes deepening, Feng Chunyi’s smile turned more heated. Ah, her husband’s solemnity was too tempting! She wanted to see his struggling to keep him calm as she ravaged his body!

And so, with impure intentions, Feng Chunyi let her hands slide down to slowly begin kneading her husband’s shoulders as she crooned, “Ah-Xin, now that we decided that, it’s time to begin~ You should prepare yourself~”

Feng Huixin’s eyes widened as his face was suffused with pink. Looking down at his own hand, he asked unsteadily, “P-Prepare…myself…?”

Feng Chunyi blinked, then almost fell over laughing. “Oh, Ah-Xin! I…I didn’t realize…I’d corrupted you…th-that much!” she got out between her unceasing giggles. “I meant mental preparation…not…”

Seeing his wife trail away as her laughter increased, Feng Huixin felt more and more heat climbing up his face in sheer mortification. But other than the clear embarrassment in his eyes, his face still remained as blank as a steel wall.

Such a sight only made Feng Chunyi want to laugh even more, but she eventually controlled that impulse with monumental effort. After her chuckles trailed off, she finally straightened and pinched Feng Huixin’s red cheeks and remarked gleefully, “Aww! Is the great and imposing Deity of Judgment shy? Is the future Heavenly Emperor blushing?”

Feng Huixin pulled away his wife’s fingers from his face and plunged down for a kiss. His lips glided over his Chunyi’s smiling ones as his tongue pushed into her warm mouth. His wife’s familiar taste and scent flooded his senses as he retaliated against his Chunyi’s teasing with his actions rather than words.

Her body softening automatically, Feng Chunyi leaned into her husband and enthusiastically returned the kiss. She loved getting a rise out of him like this and reaping the rewards by the way of heated passion. Her hands began wandering, mapping her Ah-Xin’s slender body before rubbing and kneading all the places she knew he was most sensitive in. Exhaling softly into his wife’s mouth, Feng Huixin began moving his own palms over his wife’s soft curves, carefully and tenderly igniting her arousal.

Feng Chunyi pulled away from her husband before she was lured into doing it as they were now. No, she didn’t want to waste this time when the kids were away in this way! She would definitely have her Ah-Xin as a man today!

As the couple held each other while lightly panting, their gazes locked deeply into each other’s, Feng Chunyi finally said, “Ah-Xin, let’s start. You go and wait in our bedroom. I’ll drink the potion and come to you after I’ve changed sex.”

Feng Huixin stared at her blankly for a moment before giving a jerky nod. Carefully tucking away his rioting thoughts, he gave his wife one last kiss on her cheek before turning and walking towards the residence.

Feng Chunyi watched her husband striding away with eyes still deepened with lust. Then stepping towards the wicker chair nearby, she sat down again. With efficient motions, she undid her belt and put it aside, leaving her robes open so that her clothes wouldn’t constrict her when her body changed. Then picking up the crystalline glass bottle she’d placed on the armrest, Feng Chunyi unstoppered it and downed the pomegranate-colored liquid inside in one go.

Within moments, Feng Chunyi felt her entire body buzzing pleasantly. Sighing and closing her eyes, she leaned back into the backrest and waited for the transformation to begin.

……

The master bedroom in the Feng residence was only slightly bigger than Qinghe’s. It contained a similar four-poster bed as well that supported a wooden frame on top, fitted with hooks and chains for ease of use. Manacles and restraints dangled from the four thick posters so that they could be put on at any time. On either side of the bed were a chest of drawers and a cupboard, both of them containing various instruments that the couple had collected till now.

Sitting on the bed, Feng Huixin waited anxiously.

He wondered if he really would be able to adjust to his Chunyi’s new body and if he really would be able to go through with his wife taking him like this. After all, he was the one who’d always entered his Chunyi, holding her close and driving into her molten softness while she touched him everywhere and teased him with her voice grown husky from pleasure. But now their roles would be reversed. Having never thought of such a possibility before, Feng Huixin felt unprepared.

The first person he’d ever had sex with was Feng Chunyi, and he was unashamed to say that she had been far more experienced that his own virgin self. But despite her cheeky comments and playfulness that first time, she had guided him patiently, teaching him that lying with someone you loved was not a solemn affair, but something fun that could also be lighthearted. Messing up now and then was natural. Feng Huixin had never known he could grow that comfortable with his own skin until he found himself just lying naked on a bed with his Chunyi as they held each other, smiling and chatting casually.

Now, after all these years, he didn’t feel awkward in the least while getting naked with his wife. He trusted her enough and knew without doubt that if he truly did feel uncomfortable participating in any new methods of mutual exploration his beloved came up with, he could just refuse to do it. Both he and his wife had taken advantage of that fact and neither held it against the other. After all, the most important part was pleasure and satisfaction. If whatever they were trying couldn’t give them that, then there was no point in going on.

And so, Feng Huixin knew that even if he didn’t like letting his wife enter his body that way, he could just ask to stop. But if he really did end up liking it even a little and decided to keep going… The nervousness started churning inside him again.

Before Feng Huixin’s thoughts could go on in an endless loop, the door to the bedroom slowly began to open. Feng Huixin snapped his attention to it, waiting with bated breath to see how his Chunyi would look as a male.

The person who entered the room was a naked man with a defined body more muscled than Feng Huixin’s own androgynous one, but not bulging with muscles by any means. It was lean and well-proportioned, obviously the body of someone who practiced martial arts regularly. Unbound black hair spilled down a firm back while long legs were held slightly apart as if for better balance. Etched abdominal muscles decorated a flat stomach while a long neck supported a beautiful and almost-familiar face that was tilted up seemingly in pride.

Before Feng Huixin could recover, Feng Chunyi placed her hands on her hips and shook her midsection. In a voice slightly deeper and more husky than her usual one, she declared, “Ah-Xin, see! I have a new dangly part that’s all wobbly~”

“…” Feng Huixin’s eyebrow twitched. Yes, without a doubt, this was his wife alright. Although…was it really alright to call this person his ‘wife’?

Opening his mouth with difficulty, Feng Huixin asked, “Chunyi…how would you like for me to refer to you?”

Feng Chunyi blinked. “Eh? You mean pronouns? I might be in a male body now, but I’m still female~”

Feng Huixin woodenly nodded.

“But I have to say Ah-Xin, I’ve always been curious about which of us that son of ours inherited his physical aspects from. Seeing how muscled I am…it turns out he takes after you more,” Feng Chunyi observed merrily.

Seeing her silly yet mischievous grin along with those eyes glittering with playfulness and glee, Feng Huixin felt the shock of his wife looking like a man lessening, though he wasn’t yet used to it.

Sighing suddenly, Feng Chunyi lowered her hands from her hips. In a more serious voice, she asked, “Ah-Xin, are you having trouble with adjusting to my male appearance?”

After a moment of hesitation, Feng Huixin nodded honestly. “Yes…but I do think I can inure myself to it if I have some time.”

Grinning again, Feng Chunyi easily said, “We have plenty of time, so don’t worry.”

Walking up to Feng Huixin and sitting beside him on the bed, Feng Chunyi hugged him close. “Will it be easier to get used to me this way?”

Feng Huixin closed his eyes and rested his head on his beloved’s shoulder. He realized that they seemed to be the same height. It felt strange, everything felt too different. But even though this body holding him was too unfamiliar, he knew without a doubt that the person beside him was the one who bore the soul that was bonded with his own. As long as there was this one thing that was the same, Feng Huixin was sure that he could get used to any other changes.

Feng Chunyi and Feng Huixin stayed like that for the better part of an hour as Feng Huixin slowly accustomed himself to this new form of his Chunyi’s. Though the size, shape, and even smell of his beloved’s body was different than what he was used to, Feng Huixin still recognized the expressions, breathing pattern, and mannerisms of his Chunyi. Slowly, his reservations subsided.

Lifting his head, he looked at Feng Chunyi seriously. His wife peered back at him with the face of a male. “Ah-Xin?”

Feng Huixin cupped the back of Feng Chunyi’s head and pulled it towards his own. After a moment of startlement, Feng Chunyi eagerly cooperated, opening her lips and closing her eyes. Feng Huixin clamped his mouth over his Chunyi’s and sent his tongue to explore inside. The familiar taste was now underscored by a stronger, masculine flavor, but the way his beloved kissed him back was exactly the same. Though the hands that touched him were slightly bigger, they were just as calloused as before, and they caressed exactly the same areas as his Chunyi usually did, using her experience with his body to slowly kindle his need.

After a few minutes, Feng Huixin pulled back and let out a deep breath, his eyelids lifting to half-mast. In a slightly breathless voice, he finally stated, “Chunyi, I think I’ve adjusted.”

Feng Chunyi’s face expressed her lust loud and clear. “Good. It was becoming really unbearable for me to keep waiting, you know? This new meat rod of mine is too troublesome! It’s throbbing so much and feeling so stiff and hot…”

Feng Huixin swallowed thickly, his breathing deepening.

Seeing this, Feng Chunyi showed a pleased expression. It seemed that no matter her sex, she was still able to seduce her husband. How great!

Leaning closer, she smiled bewitchingly and asked, “Ah-Xin, I want us to begin now~ Can we?”

Feng Huixin stiffened for a moment, feeling apprehensive at the thought of letting himself be invaded in that way. But since it would be his Chunyi doing it… Feng Huixin pushed aside his doubts and slowly nodded. Not one for dilly-dallying, he lifted his hands and quickly began undoing his clothes. Turning his head away, Feng Huixin kept his face blank even as his eyes churned with nervousness.

Leaning back, Feng Chunyi studied her husband with a small, sensual smile.

Once Feng Huixin was undressed, he carefully gathered up his clothes before folding them neatly and placing them on a side table as usual. Then turning towards the Feng Chunyi who had been waiting patiently, he nodded. “I’m ready. I… How do you want me to lie down?”

Feng Chunyi’s gaze eagerly roved over her husband’s naked body as it usually did. His features might be androgynous and even somewhat delicate, but the way he held himself was as far from coquettish as it could get. There was a solemnity and quiet dignity in his posture, along with a sense of forthrightness. His body was beautiful and well-proportioned, and the familiarity she felt with it, along with all the different states she’d seen her husband’s body in as they did various shameless things together all these years, only fanned the flames of need higher.

Licking her lips, Feng Chunyi finally answered, “There’s no particular position for this sort of thing, Ah-Xin. Just lie down however is most comfortable for you.” Then looking up his face, she said, “There’s one small thing though… Ah-Xin, do you mind if I restrain you?”

Feng Huixin faced his wife’s burning eyes that were gleaming with eagerness and wanted to sigh. Then slowly, he nodded. Why not? It wouldn’t change much anyway, and he didn’t mind.

And so, as Feng Huixin finally lied down on his back on the bed, he held up his hands cooperatively while Feng Chunyi clasped the soft yet firm leather manacles dangling from the bedposts over her husband’s slender wrists. Seeing Feng Huixin’s uneasy gaze as his body tensed, she soothed, “It’s okay, Ah-Xin. I’ll take care of you. If you want to stop or want me to do better somehow, just tell me. This is a first time for me too, after all.”

Feng Huixin’s taut expression warmed slightly before he nodded. His stiff body gradually eased into the sheets. Seeing this, Feng Chunyi smiled happily and climbed on top of her husband. Living with him for so many millennia, she already knew that Feng Huixin felt uncomfortable facing new situations. Whenever they tried something new in bed, he would stiffen up at first and seem reluctant. Whenever it happened, Feng Chunyi always made sure to give her husband some time to adjust, after which Feng Huixin would start participating with increasing enthusiasm as well. Preparing herself to keep watch for these signs, Feng Chunyi finally began.

Meanwhile, lying on the bed with his hands lifted up and bound to the bedposts, Feng Huixin was mortified to find that he felt a sense of familiarity. This was not the first time he was in such a position after all. But as he felt a male body settling on top of him while wide palms began to touch and drag over his skin, he shifted restlessly. This was the first time his Chunyi’s body felt this way against his skin and the first time she was caressing him with such hands. But sensing the soul bond between them, Feng Huixin’s discomfort once again subsided. No matter what, this was still his beloved Chunyi. As long as it was her, everything was alright.

Gradually, Feng Chunyi’s wandering fingers moved to his chest and began kneading the small nubs steadily while she lowered her mouth to begin nipping at his neck. Feng Huixin felt his arousal burning hotter as he hissed in a breath. He could feel his Chunyi’s satisfied smile against his skin as she brushed her lips downward. Feng Huixin let his head fall to the side and parted his lips to draw in more air. He felt a hot mouth settle on one of the sensitive buds on his chest as the fingers playing with the other one began pinching and pulling aggressively. Feng Huixin gritted his teeth, the muscles in his arms bulging with the strain of holding back his reactions.

Giving a sweet and long lick to the little nubbin in her mouth, Feng Chunyi teased in her husky male voice, “Ah-Xin, you taste as good as usual~ But how come you’re not making any sound again? It’s always like this with you. But don’t worry, by the end, I’ll make you cry out loudly as always~”

Feng Huixin panted lightly, words escaping him as the two sensitive points on his chest continued to be tormented. Feng Chunyi’s mouth lowered to suck hard on the small bud, her teeth clamping over it while her fingers ruthlessly wrenched the other one. Feng Huixin jerked at the sudden stimulation and let slip a soft gasp. “…Ahh…”

Her eyes gleaming with satisfaction, Feng Chunyi made her free hand slide downwards, past her husband’s smooth stomach and down to his member. Wrapping her rough fingers around it, she slowly began pumping it up and down.

Feng Huixin squeezed his eyes closed as his brows furrowed. The rate of his panting increased with the rhythm of the strokes, his breathing growing shallower. Warmth flushed his cheeks a bewitching pink while his pupils dilated. His lips parted wider as he panted breathlessly. He wanted to get up and push down his wife, not caring about his Chunyi’s appearance as he thrust into his beloved and felt that tight, wet heat clamp around his shaft. But as he tried to move, the restraints binding his wrists rubbed against his skin, reminding him that he was not the one who would be doing the thrusting today.

Feng Chunyi smiled wider, feeling her own member growing stiffer. Her hand moved faster and faster over her husband’s familiar hardness as her lips and the other palm began tracing over her Ah-Xin’s smooth skin. Her mouth left a trail of small bites, following it with gentle suckling and tender kisses, painting her husband’s body with red marks and making it look that much more delectable. As she felt Feng Huixin’s straining body finally begin to tremble as he neared release, Feng Chunyi abruptly stopped.

Feeling the hand on his member that had been providing him such delicious friction till now suddenly halt and pull away while the fingertips and lips on his skin also withdrew, Feng Huixin looked up dazedly. In a hoarse voice, he asked, “Chunyi…why did you stop?”

Feng Chunyi chuckled. When he was filled with passion, her husband became surprisingly forthright sometimes, though he himself never seemed to realize it. “Now, now, Ah-Xin. Don’t be so selfish. I want to feel pleasure too~”

Feng Huixin frowned, then stiffened as he understood what she was implying. But seeing that he didn’t make any move to stop her, Feng Chunyi happily retrieved a small bottle of lubricant that her husband usually used on her and poured it onto her fingers. After rubbing the slick digits against each other to spread the liquid and warm it, she put the bottle away and grinned. “Ah-Xin~ It’s time to show me that virgin hole of yours now~”

Feng Huixin gulped, then forcefully pushed down the raging embarrassment and shame evoked by those words. He took a moment to consider before lifting up his knees and hesitantly widened his legs. His toes curled nervously into the bedcovers, but his face remained expressionless as he asked in an even voice, “Is this alright?”

Feng Chunyi felt her heart thumping wildly at this tempting sight of her husband’s compliance. She wanted to tease him more, but realizing that he must already feel very nervous, she decided to take pity and simply nodded in answer. Settling down between his legs, she rested a palm on his raised knee and rubbed it comfortingly while a slickened finger from the other hand reached towards her husband’s unused entrance.

Feng Huixin felt the unfamiliar sensation of a wet fingertip pressing against his opening and grew tense, his whole body tightening. His hands tried to move to capture his Chunyi’s nudging finger and stop it, but the tug of the soft leather against his wrists once more reminded him to be obedient. The measured caress of his wife’s hand on his knee steadied him a bit. Feng Huixin let out a deep breath, pushing out his anxiousness with it, and began consciously relaxing his body.

In a soft and warm voice, Feng Chunyi praised, “Good. Ah-Xin, you’re doing very good. Apparently, it can be a bit uncomfortable in the beginning stages, so bear with it, alright?”

Feng Huixin nodded.

Having gained his acknowledgment, Feng Chunyi immediately began pushing her slick fingertip into her husband. Struggling not to stiffen again, Feng Huixin tried to keep at least his lower body relaxed. He felt his Chunyi’s fingertip slowly intruding into his entrance and felt strange. That slippery finger kept steadily squeezing itself into him, claiming ground bit by bit. It didn’t feel pleasant at all, but he forced himself to stay still and accept it nevertheless. Once lodged in fully, the slick digit began withdrawing, then pushing back in again.

Feng Chunyi’s eyes went half-lidded as she observed, “Ah-Xin, do you know how hot and tight you are here? Mmm, it feels so good to put even just a finger in… I wonder how it’ll feel when this new hard and throbbing thing of mine is completely wrapped within your heated flesh inside that soft and tight space~”

Feng Huixin couldn’t help the rush of blood that shot up his cheeks. But a certain area of his down below also seemed to have gotten increasingly invigorated, standing up eagerly. Feng Chunyi chuckled delightedly, but simply kept her finger moving without saying anything else.

Once she felt that she had waited enough, Feng Chunyi added in another finger, carefully inserting them both in and trying to widen the tight passage. Feng Huixin shifted restlessly and bit his lower lip. This sensation really was too strange. He didn’t feel it was that bad anymore, but he still didn’t like it all that much. It felt too foreign to him. The feeling of something stuck inside that place and moving like this was too weird. But as his beloved said, he should give himself some time to get over this discomfort before deciding if he wanted to go on.

Soon, Feng Chunyi added yet another finger and began pushing it in steadily. Feeling the width of the intruder increase, Feng Huixin squeezed his eyes closed and breathed in deeper, trying to compose himself. But his passage still ended up clenching tightly in instinctive rejection.

Feng Chunyi looked up with worry. But since her husband hadn’t asked her to remove her fingers, she left them inside him and leaned over Feng Huixin. Bending down, she pressed gentle kisses to his cheeks, then another two to his closed eyelids, and then one more to the small frown between his brows. “Ah-Xin, it’s alright. Take your time to adjust. I promise I’ll make it up for all this discomfort later.”

Feng Huixin’s brows automatically relaxed as he gave a short nod. He labored to loosen his body. He would wait for a bit more, and if he still felt no pleasure…then he should ask to stop. There would be no sense in forcing himself anymore, and his Chunyi also wouldn’t want that.

Feeling her beloved’s passage relaxing, Feng Chunyi once again began slowly pushing in the three fingers. She felt Feng Huixin’s inner walls spasm as if struggling to stay open. Once all three of the slick digits were fully inside, she began moving them to and fro. Seeing the frown return to her husband’s face, she asked concernedly, “Ah-Xin, does it still not feel good? Do you want me to stop?”

Feng Huixin silently shook his head, then added, “Let’s wait…some more.”

As she kept her hands moving, Feng Chunyi thought hard about some way to make this pleasurable for her husband. Then suddenly remembering something she’d once heard her brother say long ago, Feng Chunyi stopped pumping the fingers and instead pressed them upward, the slick fingertips rubbing into the wall of the soft passage as if searching for something.

“Chunyi…?” Feng Huixin called uncertainly. What was his beloved doing? This felt even more stranger than―

His thoughts screeching to a halt as he felt a sudden burst of pleasure ripping up from below, Feng Huixin jerked, his body almost leaping off the bed before beginning to shudder. This type of pleasure was unfamiliar and strange, strongly echoing out from somewhere deep within his body. The chains connecting his hands to the bedpost strained tautly as Feng Huixin twisted helplessly. He struggled to accustom himself to these new sensations sending out bursts of ecstasy from where his wife was touching inside him.

Feng Chunyi felt triumphant at finally finding her husband’s sweet spot. And watching her beloved Ah-Xin losing his cool like this was also very alluring, arousing her even more until her member felt too thick and painful. But it went without saying that until her husband was suitably prepared, she couldn’t fulfill her wish of finally having her Ah-Xin like this.

And so, before Feng Huixin had a chance to recover, he felt his wife ruthlessly taking advantage of his vulnerability, those rough fingertips rubbing and massaging that small knot of oversensitive tissue until it was all he could do to stop himself from letting out any unreserved sounds. His body still shuddered and shifted as wave after wave of pleasure washed over him, battering his self-control. Even his inner walls felt more sensitive than before, as if his awareness over that part of him had just awakened. There was no more discomfort to be found there now.

By the time she brought her husband to the brink of release again, Feng Chunyi realized that the soft passage wrapping around her fingers had already loosened enough. Anticipation burned inside her as she withdrew her fingers.

In the absence of the stimulation, Feng Huixin’s tautly trembling body suddenly lost its tension and slumped back into the sheets. As he laid there panting, he felt a strange sense of loss at the removal of those fingers from inside him, along with frustration at his orgasm once more being thwarted. His skin felt too sensitive and his body glistened with a thin layer of clear sweat due to his exertion just now. Thick, whitish drops had begun dripping from the slit at the head of his member as if weeping for his unsatisfied need.

As Feng Huixin blinked up with unfocused eyes, he suddenly felt something hard and blunt nudging his prepared entrance. Her body taut with the strain of holding back, Feng Chunyi’s asked, “Ah-Xin, I want to enter you now. I-Is it…alright?”

But rather than stiffening this time, Feng Huixin felt his body softening instead. As warm currents of molten heat languidly flowed through him, he realized that he even felt a little anticipatory. And so, giving a slow nod, Feng Huixin finally replied, “Yes.”

Having gained his permission, Feng Chunyi immediately began pushing forward enthusiastically. Feng Huixin felt the thick head of his beloved’s member pressing into him and opened his lips to let out a deep, heated breath. His sensitive inner walls were forcefully pried apart as the hard length slowly fought its way into his tightness. The intruding member felt thick, heavy, and far bigger than what he had prepared himself to accept. His channel was being stretched to its limits as it clamped tightly around the hard shaft that steadily forced its way deep into him. The queer sensation of something large digging into his gut like this had him shifting helplessly. The feel of those throbbing, pulsing veins pressing tightly into the walls of his passage was strange yet titillating. As his sensitive channel was stimulated like this, a small, breathless moan involuntarily slipped out of him.

From what he’d seen, his Chunyi’s shaft was of similar dimensions to his own, with only their shapes differing. Yet the hard length driving into him right now seemed at least three times thicker than its actual width. Was this how his wife felt when she accepted him into her? But this feeling…was definitely not bad.

Meanwhile, Feng Chunyi was having similar realizations. The slickened passage was oh-so-wonderfully tight and soft as it wrapped around her shaft. It felt like if she decreased the force of her thrust by even a little, her member would be squeezed right out by that tight channel. The feeling of pushing inside her husband and seeing him struggling to maintain his composure, the sensation of burying a part of herself inside her beloved Ah-Xin’s body, and the realization that he even seemed to like it more than she’d expected, all of it felt so good. Was this what her Ah-Xin felt when he usually took her?

But Feng Chunyi bemoaned that this male organ of hers was far more sensitive than she’d expected, driving her mad with the need to pump her hips, to piston in and out of that hot and tight channel and plunder it with vigor. But she still struggled to keep it in check, not willing to risk hurting her husband, especially during his first time like this. Even if he would heal easily, she’d still never be able to forgive herself. And so, she pushed on steadily with utmost care.

By the time Feng Chunyi’s member was fully seated inside Feng Huixin, the couple was already panting with exertion as blistering needed thundered through them. Feng Huixin felt that his lower belly was too full and heavy, the sensation of something long and hard stuck deep inside him making him shift restlessly. He didn’t want the thing that had invaded his depths to stay so still like this. He was already craving the friction its movements could provide and the resulting pleasure it would bring. But before he could express any of this, Feng Chunyi suddenly bent down and buried her face into the crook of Feng Huixin’s shoulder. Feng Huixin could feel hot breaths on his neck as his beloved panted.

“…Ah-Xin…Ah-Xin…” Feng Chunyi chanted softly. “It feels so burning hot and tight and soft inside you… It feels too good… Ahh, it’s so good that…I don’t know how to deal with this…”

Despite the heated lust burning him up, Feng Huixin still put aside his own need. He wanted to hug his beloved and pat her back in comfort, but his hands were still bound. Lifting his legs, he wrapped it around his Chunyi’s waist and held her tightly in lieu of a hug. Turning his head to press a kiss to his wife’s flushed cheek, he spoke in a husky voice, “It’s alright. We can just stay like this for a while until you feel like continuing.”

Feng Chunyi gave a grateful nod and luxuriated in the familiar scent of her husband, the feel of his warm skin pressing against hers, and the throb of his pulse under her cheek. Once she felt more accustomed to the overwhelming sensation of the liquid heat completely wrapped around her sensitive shaft, she slowly leaned back. Since her lust demanded that she feed it, she would do exactly that.

Feng Huixin was just about to ask his wife if she was alright when he felt his Chunyi pull back, her member sliding almost completely out. Feng Huixin’s inner muscles instinctively tightened as if wanting to prevent the thick shaft from leaving its confines. But before Feng Huixin could relax it, Feng Chunyi thrust in all at once.

Feng Huixin’s body arched up in surprise at the sudden friction dragging over his sensitive walls and flooding him with pleasure. His passage automatically relaxed as if in acceptance as Feng Chunyi drew back her hips and slammed in again, drawing her heated length in and out swiftly. Feng Huixin turned his head and buried his face into his upper arm, panting and moaning soundlessly.

Just then, remembering the pleasure point she’d discovered before, Feng Chunyi began angling her hips, driving her shaft in slightly different directions each time and monitoring her beloved’s responses. When she hit a certain spot, Feng Huixin let out a startled shout muffled by his arm. As Feng Chunyi continued to hit that same spot again and again, Feng Huixin made a soft sound of helplessness, his hands clenching into fists as his head fell back on the pillow, exposing the long column of his neck. Feng Huixin’s eyes were glazed and his cheeks flushed, his expression dazed. As more and more pleasure filled him unceasingly, his lips unconsciously parted to let out barely audible moans and groans in a hoarse voice while his body began following the tempo of their coupling on its own.

Bewitched at the sight of such an uninhibited Feng Huixin, Feng Chunyi’s own ardor increased impossibly more. Her hands gripped her husband’s hips tightly as she moved to the rhythm of the desperate and insistent need pulsing inside her. The friction of those soft walls wrapping and dragging over her shaft felt so inexpressibly wonderful that her thrusts grew faster and faster, their hips colliding harder and the stiff length reaching deeper and deeper into her beloved’s gripping heat each time.

The lewd sounds of a hard member forcing its way in and out of a moistened passage filled the room along with the slap of skin against sweaty skin. The chain binding Feng Huixin’s wrists to the bedposts creaked with strain as he pulled at it while twisting his body as Feng Chunyi bowed over her husband’s body and groaned helplessly, pushing herself to move as quickly as she physically could.

The heat wound tighter and tighter as their need to reach the peak grew more desperate. With a hoarse shout, Feng Chunyi finally stilled as her orgasm exploded through her, her body shuddering as it slumped down onto her beloved. His legs around his Chunyi’s waist clamping more tightly, Feng Huixin moaned softly as he felt liquid heat drenching his insides while the thick fluid spurted into him. His body stiffened at the sensation as his own climax finally enveloped him, drowning him in ecstasy. His member twitched between their bodies, sending out scalding streams of release. The pleasure rocketing through them seemed to go on and on, wracking their bodies with wild ecstasy before it gradually melted into peaceful bliss.

Once the orgasm receded, it ushered in the euphoria of the afterglow. For a while, the sound of panting was the only thing heard in the gentle calm.

With her softened member still buried inside her husband, Feng Chunyi slowly raised herself back up on her arms and peered down into the flushed and relaxed face of Feng Huixin. In a husky voice, she said, “Ah-Xin, I know that I said I’d let you take me later…but can I have one more round, please? so I promise you'll still have plenty of time to do me afterwards.”

Feng Huixin’s mind was still buzzing with the pleasure he’s felt just now. And since his wife was offering to give him that pleasure again, why would he refuse? His lips stretching into a soft smile while his eyes looked up warmly, Feng Huixin said, “Alright.”

Seeing her husband’s rare smile, Feng Chunyi’s desire ignited. Feng Huixin felt the shaft inside his release-filled channel slowly growing large and stiff again. His eyes growing half-lidded, he raised a hand to pull down his Chunyi’s face, their lips meeting each other.

And so they continued on passionately for the next few hours, with Feng Chunyi not keeping to her promise of stopping after just one more round. Lost in the frenzy of exploring each other in this new way, the couple did not stop until the potion’s effects finally receded.

……

When evening arrived, Qinghe and Wei Xiang returned to the Feng residence as expected.

After a look at the kitchen, Wei Xiang went off on a little errand to buy something for dinner. Left behind, Qinghe decided that it had been too long since he did his last carving project and settled down at the table to begin making another grotesque fish sculpture. With various tools spread out on his side of the table, he happily began work. While Qinghe was thus engrossed in his carving, he suddenly noticed his father’s arrival and turned to greet him, but ended up frowning confusedly instead.

Feng Huixin wasn’t dressed as neatly as he always was and lacked his usual smoothness while he walked. His feet stepped forward gingerly as if afraid the floor was covered with invisible landmine spells that could erupt at any time. And if Qinghe didn’t know better, he would swear that his father looked sullen.

After slowly trudging his way to the chair nearest to the doorway, which also happened to be the one exactly opposite to Qinghe, Feng Huixin stood beside it and peered at it with distress in his eyes.

“…Father?” Qinghe called hesitantly. “Are you alright?”

Feng Huixin sighed and nodded. In a voice that remained raspy even after several dozens of minutes of regeneration, he spoke, “Yes, I’m fine.”

Qinghe’s eyebrows shot up. For such a powerful deity as his father to sound like this along with moving as if his very bones were paining him… Was he sick?

Before Qinghe could give voice to his concern, a cheerful Feng Chunyi strode into the room. Even though she moved a bit stiffly as well, she still seemed very pleased about something, her face practically glowing with satisfaction.

Feng Huixin turned towards his wife and shot a look at her that Qinghe could only describe as a glare, no matter how unlikely it sounded.

Halting mid-step at that glare, Feng Chunyi’s expression suddenly turned guilty. She quickly retrieved a super-soft cushion from her storage space and rushed to place it on the seat of the chair her husband was standing by. “A-Ah-Xin, here, sit down on it. It’ll feel much better than sitting on that hard wood. My dear husband’s adorable ass only deserves the gentlest of treatments today~”

At the side, Qinghe froze, then desperately poured all his concentration to continue carving as if he’d heard nothing.

Meanwhile, Feng Huixin stiffened, his ears slightly reddening, then sighed. Gritting his teeth, he slowly lowered himself onto the chair with the cushion. The soft padding really did reduce most of the agony he expected, but his backside still felt quite a bit sore. And so, he was once more reminded of how his wife didn’t keep to her promise of just one more time, sweeping him up in a rushing stream of pleasure continuously until those six hours were completely used up and her body returned to being female. He would admit that he did enjoy every moment of it, but she broke her promise to him! That was what irked him!

Knowing that she had touched one of her husband’s rare troublesome points, Feng Chunyi could only watch helplessly as Feng Huixin turned his face away from her, his expression gloomy. She felt that such a childish way to express disapproval was rather cute, but rubbing his head under the current circumstances wouldn’t exactly endear her to him.

Feng Chunyi spoke in a coaxing voice, “Ah-Xin, don’t be like that. I’m very sorry I broke my promise. The next time I get more of that potion from Ai Li, I’ll let you do me in that form the whole six hours, alright?”

The moodiness in Feng Huixin’s eyes eased somewhat. He found it difficult to maintain his anger for long anyway, and his wife had also sincerely apologized.

Seeing him relenting, Feng Chunyi continued with a small smile, “To make up for it, how about I feed you those sweets that you’re so fond of? Would you like that?”

Feng Huixin’s eyes narrowed in consideration, then he nodded. Bringing out the box of mild sweets that Qinghe had made specifically to suit his taste, Feng Huixin placed it on the table and pushed it towards his wife. In a firm tone, he said, “Take care to not use more than one-third of it.”

Feng Chunyi grinned and cheerfully nodded. Pulling up a chair and seating herself beside her husband, she opened the box and lifted one of the sweets. As she raised it to her beloved’s lips, Feng Huixin opened his mouth and accepted it. His expression softened further. Being fed by his wife like this was also not such a bad thing. It gave him the rare feeling of being pampered.

Seeing her husband looking happy to be fed, Feng Chunyi’s heart melted. Did her Ah-Xin even understand how cute he was being? And so, with an adoring smile, she continued to feed him the sweets.

Once she was done, she blinked up at Feng Huixin and asked, “Ah-Xin, I finished exactly one-third. Did I do good? Do you forgive me?”

Feng Huixin had already forgotten his wife’s misconduct. Looping an arm around his Chunyi and pulling her close, he lowered his head to bury it the crook of her neck before nuzzling it. “Mn, yes. You did very good, so I’ll let it go this time.”

Feng Chunyi smiled cheerfully and patted her beloved’s head. Her Ah-Xin was so easy to appease.

After a few minutes, Feng Huixin raised his head to sit straight again. But as his gaze met his wife’s, he caught the warm love filling his Chunyi’s eyes. His own eyes deepened in reaction. Understanding the mood her beloved was in without exchanging a single word, Feng Chunyi raised a hand to pull close her husband’s head. Feng Huixin parted his lips and clamped them over Feng Chunyi’s open mouth. The newly reconciled pair of husband and wife thus indulged in each other once again.

Compared to this couple covered in happy pink bubbles, the Qinghe on the other side of the table didn’t know how to feel at having to witness all this. Seeing another couple being so happy with each other while his own lover was away really made him want to stand up and walk off in a huff. But since he’d already laid out all his carving tools on the table, it would be too much of a hassle to collect everything and set it out again.

And so, determined to block out the kissy noises being emitted from the other side of the table, Qinghe poured his entire concentration into his carving. As a result, the fish sculpture this time came out looking even more unnecessarily detailed that usual, the dead expression in the animal’s eyes and its twisted, tortured appearance more unnecessarily realistic than ever before.

An hour later, Wei Xiang and Qinghe were in the room reserved for Qinghe’s crafts, standing in front of a shelf filled with grotesque fishes.

Qinghe smiled happily, pleased that his newest creation came out so perfect. Beside him, Wei Xiang struggled to hold in his pained laughter as he asked, “Love, why do you always make fishes?”

His eyes gleaming, Qinghe answered merrily, “Because fishes love water just like me, so I feel a sense of comradeship with them. Oh, and I also love how they taste.”

“…” Wei Xiang’s lips twitched. Did his little lover feel nothing at the thought of eating his comrades then?

But not wanting to keep discussing this, Qinghe dragged his beloved to their bedroom soon after. His parents being so lovey-dovey was still fresh in his mind, so he was determined to be even more lovey-dovey with his Xiang today!

And so, though Wei Xiang didn’t know just what had made his little lover so enthusiastic, he still reaped the rewards throughout the long, passionate night.

The next extra will be a chapter-long boink-fest of our main couple~ But it's only because Qinghe wants to be a responsible little lover and help his Xiang with his work, I promise! (๑0 ω 0๑)

31