Ch 0 | Prologue
131 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bam!

With a loud thundering bam, Altros who was currently crying, with streams of tears rolling down his cheeks, closed the door of his house and rushed out on the dark roads outside.

Without any streetlights or any other source of light, the road was completely silent and kind of gloomy. And the occasional howls of the roaming street dogs were buffing up the gloomy conditions even more.

But to crying Altros all of this was nothing. Clenching a piece of paper in his hand tightly, he was rushing on the silent roads towards a bit brighter portion of the road, even though his entire face was flushed red due to the stress on his body.

Huff Huff Huff

After fifteen minutes od run, finally stopping under a lonely streetlight on this gloomy main road, he started panting heavily and tried to gather all the air he could, in go.

This was the first time he ran for so long and so fast, thus his body was on the verge of a breakdown. But it was nothing as currently, he was breaking down mentally as well.

"Fuck! To live like a dead fish! This isn't the life, I, Altros Ximen wish for! I want to change! Change everything and make a good name for me!"

Looking the ground in his bent state, while taking heavy breaths, he clenched his fists and howled like a crazy wolf in the full moon night, "I will definitely make you proud, my motherland! I'll definitely make a name for me and you!"

4