Ch 5 | Burry Him
81 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you believe I won't flip the bed?

Altros stared straight into her big black eyes and released an aura of coldness. He was irritated! If not for the fact that he was currently immobile, he would have jumped on her and killed her a thousand times already.

Fucking hell! Just because I fainted and wasn't able to join the D Shark Unit, they are looking down on me?

His eyes turned red and he tried hard to clench his fists tightly but adding to his misery, his bandages started turning red.

His wounds were open again and blood was leaking out from them again.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The doctor was startled and shouted at the sight of crimson bandages while hurriedly ran towards the door to get some more bandages for dressing up his wounds again.

There was no time to waste.

As the little amount of blood started seeping out of his numerous wounds, Altros experienced a sensation of pain and torture.

This was the feeling he never experienced before and he doesn't want to experience this again. But now, all he can do is to endure.

He hurriedly relaxed his tense body in order to minimise the damage to his wounds and reduce the pain.

'Phew~ that pain was-'

[ Ding! D Shark System completely integrated. User should enter the system now. ]

After listening to a cold mechanical sound, his vision darkened and he fainted again. But after a few moments, he opened his eyes again.

However, dazzling light forced him to narrow his eyes in order to accommodate to the environment.

His vision slowly became clearer and he was able to see his surroundings again. But he was STUMPED!

'Fucking Hell! I was in the camp! Where am I now? What's with this huge LCD Panel in front of me?'

His surrounding has changed after he woke up. Now, instead of a tent, in front of him was a huge LCD Panel with few words written on it and except that, it was a vast white plane in all directions probably extending to the number of numbers in the 'Pi'.

Altros gulped a mouthful of saliva in surprise after he realised something and slowly felt his own body, however to his surprise, all his previous wounds were absent and he can't feel any sort of pain. He was in his fittest form.

'This isn't scientific! Am I dreaming or am I finally dead?'

'I think I'll get my answers when I read the words on the huge LCD Panel'

However, as an aspiring army man, Altros's brain was sharp too; with a thought, he pushed all his worries to the side and then headed towards the huge LCD Panel.

The LCD screen was extremely big, just like the 'Blood Wall' and on it, few words were written.

[

Name: Altros Ximen

Team: D Shark Unit

Stats: (Strength: 15, Reflex: 45, Endurance: 10)

Team Buff: 1% Boost

Experience: 0/100

Mission: Not Initiated

]

"Hmm? It looks like my medical report from the Army Camp but what are these other things like- 'Team Buff', 'Experience' and,'Mission'?"

"Wait! Could it be the legendary system?"

"Am I going to become an urban legend now?"

"Hell Yeah!"

….

Time passed and Altros slowly understood the functionalities of the system and then exited the system space excitedly.

Now, he'll cover the heavens with one hand and earth with the other.

But reality poured a cold bucket of water as soon as he woke up.

He heard a few words before even opening his eyes.

"We have no family information. Let's bury him in the Army Camp Graveyard"

4