Ch 6 | Eating Human Flesh
107 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nooo!

Altros screamed internally and used every bit of his strength to sit up on the bed, ignoring the pain due to leaking blood and cracking wounds.

He just went into system space for a while and they are now going to bury him? Can't they see my pendulum-like moving chest? Or can't they feel my pulse? Why bury?

Huff Huff

He started panting and glared towards the direction of the voice and saw two familiar and one new figure standing at the door of the tent.

Two familiar figures were cold, stupid, a female doctor and the big, mountain-like team leader Sean Ohfa. The other new person was a man and with golden spikes on his head along with a well proportionate model-like muscular body.

"Leader, I am still alive! No need to bury me!"

Altros spoke out in a hurry as if they might just ignore him sitting upright on the bed and just dump him in the pit.

'Hmm?'

All three heads turned towards him at the same time and looked at him weirdly for a while before Leader Sean chuckled and then flashed his signature creepy smile.

"We know that you are alive. Why would we bury you? We were just talking about the vanguard dog of our D Shark Unit who died due to old age."

Phew~

Listening to this, Altros felt became relaxed and just ignored the creepy smile of this Unit Leader. And at this time, the pain due to wounds opening up again started climbing up to his brain through his spinal cord.

BUT… that creepy smile of Leader Sean did not betray its nature and his next few words made Altros's body cold and numb. He really can't feel anything after that.

"If you were really dead, it'll be a serious waste to just bury your body. We can just use your blood as paint for the blood training wall and your flesh as meat for our new dogs."

"Moreover, human flesh really makes dogs more aggressive and strong."

After speaking, his creepy smile remained as it is. However, his tongue made its way through his lips and then silently licked his upper lip as if remembering the taste of something.

Altros shuddered at this sight.

'Fuck! Is the world outside this cruel? Won't even leave after death?'

Ignoring Altros, leader Sean then turned and left with a satisfied smile on his face while the cold doctor followed him out of the tent without any words. The only person left was the mysterious man with the spiky golden hair.

"Yo!" The man called out and then gestured to Altros to lay flat on the bed and relax.

Like an obedient child who just experienced deep trauma and was still stunned, Altros did as gestured and kept staring at the ceiling while questioning his own decisions and dreams continuously.

Was everything wrong in his path till now? Were his dreams really just dreams and out of his grasp? Should I step back and go home?

Just then the mysterious man spoke again, "You should not go back. The path ahead is difficult but the destination will be worth the pain."

5