Ch 7 | New Start
82 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Not go back?' Altros thought interrogatively.

 

With how everything is in this world, were his dreams really correct and achievable? Should he really not take a step back when there is still time?

 

"I know you have many questions in your mind and you really want to know the answers to all of them right now. But, I'll tell you one thing. Whether your dreams are correct or not, it'll depend on you. It'll depend on how you use your time."

 

"As for this world, it was never fair! And will never be! You have to make it fair for yourself! In this world, even a rat can eat a dog if the dog is not courageous and strong. And we… we the citizens of Sarson Nation, we are just frogs. Even an ant can eat us if we aren't courageous and strong."

 

"I know what team leader Sean said, might look cruel and gory to you, but what it's all true. We can't afford to waste resources. We have to use everything efficiently or those big guys will engulf you, me, and our country without even opening their mouths properly. And it's all real."

 

"World is like that!"

 

"After a week of rest, be ready to join hell and defend against devils with us, D Shark Unit!"

 

The mysterious man in the room spoke out every word clearly and with enough patience and stress that was required. His voice wasn't loud and thundering but it really hit the spots on Altros’ heart.

 

His speech just now suppressed the previous storm in his mind and started a new one. It even made Altros speechless.

 

It was not until when the mysterious man reached the door of the room did Altros react and asked, "Who are you?"

 

"Me? I am your teammate. I am the vice leader of the D Shark Unit, Daniel Tiel."

 

"Rest well comrade! You'll enter a new world after a week."

 

The man, Daniel Tiel, left with these words.

 

*****

 

A week later.

 

Altros who was dressed up completely in military uniform stepped out of his tent and took in the fresh air deeply.

 

Though something was different about him at this time. If it was in the past, he would have smiled or chuckled in the joy of getting out, after healing or at least towards the fact that he was finally going to join the D Shark Unit. Though it was a low ranking military unit, it was still a genuine unit. But, he didn't even smile at all. In fact, there was a trace of coldness and determination in his dark eyes, instead of joy and innocence.

 

In the past few days, while he was lying on the bed, wrapped up in bandages, he changed many things about himself and most important of them was his attitude. He successfully changed his attitude towards everything in this world. And the credit for this really goes to Vice Leader Daniel.

 

'Hell! Here I come. Let's see if I torture you or if you can torture me.'

 

He clenched his fists in determination and stepped forward, towards the new future. He headed towards the temporary camp of D Shark Unit!

 

With his new system, he'll fulfil his own dreams as well as break free his country from this condition.

 

4