Ch 8 | D Shark Tent
95 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On his way to the camp, he started thinking about the past seven days he spent in the medical camp.

 

Although his wounds weren't completely healed yet, he was still able to move freely. The extensive blood loss really took a toll on his body and his originally lean body was now leaner. He looked more skinny now and even his complexion was pale.

 

In the past seven days after the departure of Vice Leader Daniel, no one else came to visit him not even the cold doctor. Occasionally some nurse would come to help him change his dressings and give him some medicines, rest of the time he was all alone. It was really odd but that didn't bother him much.

 

Apart from resting, he spent most of his time in the system space and used some of its bloody cool functions to train.

 

Currently, the system provides him with basic military exercises along with some basic tactics which he can practice unlimitedly in the system space without exhausting his body. Though it would not help him make his body stronger, his neural connections grew stronger because of extensive practice and now he can perform those exercises like a walk in the park, given that his body can withstand it.

 

Another important thing that he noticed is, time inside the system space is different from the time in the real world. A day inside system space is like a minute in the real world. So he can basically practice a few things inside his system space for a month and all it'll take in the real world is a nap of thirty minutes.

 

Freaking amazing!

 

While thinking, Altros finally reached the camp of D Shark Unit and gently coughed a bit before entering the tent, there was no door on which he can knock.

 

As soon as he stepped inside the tent, the atmosphere changed. In contrast to the peaceful and soothing air outside, the air inside the tent was dense. 

 

Dense to the point that it was sinking.

 

There weren't many people inside the tent. Including Altros, there were just five people. However, even with such a low human count, no one noticed the arrival of the new guy. Supposedly their consciousness was also down with the dense air.

 

With no other choice left with him, Altros just stood there for a while with hope for people to notice him and he also started scanning people.

 

First-person he saw was the bulky Leader Sean. Second, he saw shiny golden spikes of Vice Leader Daniel. And third, was someone he didn't expect here. 

 

Third-person was none other than the cold, stupid female doctor with the huge overcoat, that treated him.

 

'Huh? Why is she here? Is someone ill? Or… don't tell me that she is also a member of D Shark Unit?!'

 

Anyways it wasn't something that he can confirm at the moment. So he left her on her own and then turned around to look at the last man in the tent.

 

It was a man with a similar dressing style as the cold doctor. He confirmed that he was a male because of his dark manly face. He sat there on his chair with his face down towards the earth and head covered with a huge hat.

 

Altros suddenly had a feeling that this man will really become a good buddy.

 

"Oh! Altros you are here!"

3