Chapter 26 : Once A Dog, Always A Dog
4.1k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Ying and Yusheng were in a cold war. Well, an one-sided cold war. Su Ying was ignoring Yusheng while Yusheng was following his wife everywhere like an abandoned puppy but didn't dare geting close. He would try to seek attention in many different ways but all in vain. 

It had been a week and Yusheng who had the bedroom door closed in his face so many times was feeling very distressed. He didn't know what to do. All he could do was to read a lot about ger pregnancy and parenting education to ensure that Su Ying and the baby could be safe and healthy. 

On the other hand, Su Ying who was used to being so cuddly with his hubby was very uncomfortable. He couldn't sleep peacefully without hugging his hubby. He was feeling sad, angry and many other emotions. He didn't know why he was feeling like that.

The servants and others were really dumbfounded. It was a happy news. Why were the two of them like that? 

Finally, Fang Zhi couldn't bear to see her master like that. She resolved to talk to Su Ying. 

That day, Fang Zhi looked at her master who was absent-minded and called for him, 

"Master?" 

Su Ying looked at her and asked, 

"Hmm? What's wrong?" 

"Master, I hope you don't mind. Can I ask why you are suddenly behaving like that?" 

"Like what?" 

"Like being angry with the General. Isn't your pregnancy a really good thing? Why are...so worried and sad?" 

Su Ying anxiously tried to explain, 

"I...I never thought about this. I didn't know... I would get pregnant. It'll hurt...and...and I'm still too young. It's...not safe too... And I'm... not prepared for it. Also... Um... I..."

"You don't really know, right master? Forgive me for being rude but you're only thinking about yourself, master. But have you thought the General' feelings? Or have you ever thought about the baby?" 

Su Ying was surprised. Actually, he never thought like that. He as a guy 22 century who lived his whole life as a 'man' never thought about that. In fact, now that he thought of that, he didn't even know what he was so sad and angry about. It was as if when he found out he was pregnant, his brain released all those hormones which made his sad and angry. He didn't have a particular reason. 

Su Ying replied to Fang Zhi, 

"I...never thought about it."

Fang Zhi sighed. Her master...he was so smart but became so dumb at a time like that. 

She said gently, 

"Let's forget about the General for now. Master, try to think about the baby. The little baby who's growing in your womb. The baby is small right now. You might not be able to feel him now, but soon, he will grow inside you and you'll become aware of his existence.

The baby will rely on you to grow, master. Then, he'll come into this world. I'm sure it'll be painful for you master. But... It'll be worth it. Have you thought about the small baby you will give birth to? He might look like you or he might look like the General. He'll be so small. He might cry a lot, he might also annoy you too much. But at the end of the day, he'll still be your child. Not just your child...but also your family. Both of you will share an inseparable bond. 

Master, look, you have such a good husband. Both of you love each other so much. And now, you're having a child with him. Both of you suffered a lot. You two only have yourselves. Isn't it great that you can have a little baby who'll be so important to the two of you? The baby is the fruit of your love, Master. 

Your cinnabar mole is so light. There was a chance you might not have been able to conceive. But see how blessed you are. You didn't ask for the baby but he still came into your life. 

Master, think about it calmly. Doesn't the  delicate little baby who's in your womb right now...make you happy? Doesn't the thought of having your own child make you feel excited and blessed?"

Su Ying started thinking about it. He didn't even know when his hand subconsciously moved at his stomach. He pursed his lips and said, 

"I...I feel happy. I feel really happy."

His child, his and Yusheng' child, their family... How could he not feel happy about such a precious little existence? How could he not? He who was lonely for most of his life, he who craved for a family deep inside was really happy. He was worried...but he still felt happy. 

So what if it was hard giving birth? Come on Su Ying! Hyenas give birth through their pseudopenis. So painful! At least he got a butthole which is bigger than that. Less painful! The baby is more important! 

Fang Zhi smiled. 

"Master, I can only enlighten you to this extent. You do know what to do next, right? My master is so smart. You obviously know that." 

Su Ying anxiously said as he got up, 

"Yes... I... I will go and find him."

"Be careful master. Don't walk too fast."

~~~~~~~~~~

The abandoned puppy aka Yusheng was very worried. His wife didn't talk to him, he didn't even look at him. His dear wife was angry at him. Yusheng was thinking about what to do when he saw the kitty coming towards him. 

The kitty was walking fast...but was careful.

Su Ying came and hugged Yusheng. He rubbed his head against him like a cat. Really worthy of his nickname.

Su Ying said, 

"I'm sorry... I don't know why I behaved like that."

Yusheng said somewhat worriedly, 

"Um... Could it be...you don't want the child? 

I'm sorry. If you don't want then we can..." He couldn't say the rest no matter how strong of a person he was. He could never say about killing his child. 

Su Ying anxiously said, 

"I never thought about that! I... I was just not prepared for the baby. I was worried about how difficult it'll be giving birth. But I can't think about something like that! Never ever! Just the thought is enough to... I can't..."

Su Ying started crying. Yusheng carefully hugged his wife and kissed his forehead to pacify him. 

Su Ying cried as he said, 

"I'm just worried about the baby and me. It's difficult. What if something happens to the baby? What if something happens to us? What will we do then? I'm really anxious. I don't know what to do."

Yusheng wiped his tears and pecked his beautiful eyes, 

"Su Ying, as long as I'm alive, no one can hurt the people I love and care about. I promise, both of you will be alright. You'll be healthy and happy. I'll ensure that."

Su Ying smiled, 

"Yes. All of us will be happy. Let's start preparing for the baby, okay? We need so many things!" 

Yusheng led his wife inside and made him sit on his lap. Su Ying cuddled with his husband naturally as he blabbered about this and that. 

Su Ying said excitedly, 

"Hubby, who do you think our baby will look like?" 

Yusheng smiled, "Who do you think?" 

"Naturally....me. Our baby must look like me. Baby will be just as talented as me. If possible, even greater than me."

Yusheng,"............" 

Wasn't it the common sense for all those graceful and loving wives to wish for their children to look like their husband? Even he wanted to hear something like that from Su Ying. His wife was too unique... 

Suddenly Su Ying sighed, 

"Everything is going so good. There is baby, you and me. We will be really happy. Ah... It's just that we might not be able to have fierce sex for sometime. It's a bit disappointing."

Yusheng,".........." Please wife! What if our child hears that in your womb!?!?! 

The child who still didn't came to earth,"..........." Learnt something new. But dear mother, please restrain. 

The God who choked Su Ying to death,"I'm sorry that he's my creation."

A dog will forever be a dog!!! Some people rarely mend their ways ah!!! 

A/N~~:Tbh... I'm really scared of pregnant people's belly. I always think, what if it bursts open? So scary! 


Thanks for reading this chapter~Stay tuned for some fluff! ฅ•ω•ฅ



72