CHAPTER 41 – PRINCESSES TROUBLEMAKERS
81 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 41 - PRINCESSES TROUBLEMAKERS

[Warning: Fighter Alessia Erindel Unstable]

The system need not mention what was happening. I don’t know what Lizzy saw on the Chancellor’s eyes, nor have an idea what that pulse is about. All I know is that it has made the princess of Agartha in a panicking state.

“Ah! Aaaaaaah!” 

Lizzy cried as she held her aching head. She made one, two, three steps away from the chancellor that was sealed with crystal spears. Not able to bear the excruciating pain, she roared up in the skies.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Electricity surged on the nerves of my brain, sharing the pain Lizzy is getting. I think I only got a portion of her feelings since I can hold it pretty well. But Lizzy is doing way worse job than me. The system warned me again in front of my face, blocking my view.

[Warning: Fighter Alessia Erindel Unstable]

[Archonlight Overloading]

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Lizzy’s excruciating cries are making my skin crawl. Combined with the pulsing waves with the princess as the epicenter, Lizzy started to screech as she looked up in the skies.

All of a sudden, her forehead sliced open, revealing a terrifying crimson eyes with black sclera. The weird third eye unleashed a thin crimson laser, splitting every atom in the air. 

A nuclear explosion echoed in the atmosphere, unleashing EMP waves that rendered all electronics inoperable. Hovercrafts started to crash down, making the whole place rain with giant clunks of metal. The soldier’s high-tech rifles refused to fire.

Even magic is nullified. The Aegis Knights, including Zell, couldn’t deploy their laser swords nor even cast their spells. Even Yufa’s wings were dispelled. Good thing she managed to land on the ground safely. The two continued to smack their enemies using brute force afterward.

The only trace of magic here is Lizzy’s Stardust Crystal Seals and my Archonlight System.

“Yes! That’s great, your majesty! Use the power of your hatred to destroy everything! Use this power that killed your father!”

“No! No! Nooooo!” Lizzy cried once again as she unleashed one more laser. This time, she blasted two skyscraper buildings before pointing it to the skies.

“Lizzy!” I cried out loud as I ran towards her position. If this keeps up, Lizzy would end up killing people! Never mind that, she might even destroy her own kingdom!

[Warning: Fighter Alessia Erindel Unstable]

[Warning: Fighter Alessia Erindel Unstable]

[Warning: Fighter Alessia Erindel Unstable]

I don’t care what the system says! I have to stop her! I have to save her!

“No! John! Don’t come close!” Lizzy cried. “I’m begging you!”

“Lizzy!” I cried.

All of a sudden, Lizzy’s terrifying third eye opened again, glaring at me. It fired the very same laser that thrashed the skyscraper buildings! If I get hit, I’m dead!

With my quick instinct, my brain commanded a specific setting in the Archonlight System.

[Friendly Fire Set to Off]

The laser was fired to my position, but I was clearly unaffected. Thanks to the powers of this system, I’m still alive and fine!

“Hraaaah!” I bravely set a foot forward and rushed to her position, not caring whatever she may throw at me.

As I rush forward, I think of an idea that would stop Lizzy. I looked at the warning sign that says [Archonlight Overloading] and had this theory that she might be drawing her powers based on my Archonlight System.

So the only way to stop her is to turn off the Archonlight System!

“System Shutdown!” I cried.

[Battle Control Offline]

[Master Control Disabled]

[Archonlight System Shutting Down]

After hearing my command, the white circuits in my body disappeared. My silver spiky hair turned back to normal black. My eyes are no longer glowing silver. Now I’m just a shirtless man who’s rushing towards the princess.

“Lizzy!” I cried.

“J-John,” Lizzy muttered as all her strength left her body. Her third eye closed, never to be seen again.

Before she fell down to the floor, I managed to catch her. She’s now unconscious and the word exhausted is spelled on her face.

“You princess troublemaker.” I chuckled as I rubbed her silky black hair.

Zell and Yufa also went to my side to check the condition of the princess. They were all relieved when Lizzy is still in one piece.

However, the battle is not yet concluded. There are few soldiers who rose from the ashes, and they are still determined to fight to the death. They all revealed their batons and knives since their guns and swords won’t work at all.

“Ahahahaha!”

It was the laugh of the blonde blind bitch. She rose up from the crystal spears that have been impaling her, making her limbs bleed non stop. Even her closed eyes are bleeding, so she covered it with her hand.

“Impressive! Outstanding! I never would have thought that the Eye contains so much power!” The blonde chancellor laughed.

“Shit,” I muttered to myself. I looked at the soldiers who surrounded us once again. Then I looked at Zell and Yufa. “Can you still fight?”

“We can, but without our magic or weapons, this would be a street brawl,” Zell smirked.

“Don’t worry, Yufa Haruna trained Bajiquan in the mountains for three years!” Yufa jollily laughed.

All of a sudden, the wounded blonde priestess raised her staff as she made her command.

“Kill them! Kill them all!”

Just before another wave of war broke out, there was a loud shout that came from the skies.

“Stop this fighting at once!”

When we looked up, we were surprised to see another crazy thing that entered the battlefield. It was a ten-meter dragon with red ruby-like scales, razor-sharp claws, and a long fiery tail. It has three horns and breathed flames whenever it exhales.

And on top of the dragon’s head is a familiar princess, with long golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and snow-white skin. She’s wearing a pure white short dress with platinum-armor on her shoulders, chest, and leggings. She holds a long beautiful diamond staff on her hand.

“Guin!” Yufa happily cried.

Surprise surprise, it was the Princess of Avalon: Guinevere Arcaliburn.

4