CHAPTER 48 – THE DAY LIZZY WAGED A WAR AS A VLOGGER
62 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 48 - THE DAY LIZZY WAGED A WAR AS A VLOGGER

All of us who are watching the TV froze in place. Even after the broadcast, nobody dared to say a word. Everyone is silent.

Yufa, Zell, and I looked at Lizzy who is just standing. She’s hiding her eyes with her bangs, and the only thing I could make out of her facial expression is her mouth. She’s biting her lip. She’s also shaking.

“Your majesty,” Zell whispered. He wanted to get Lizzy’s attention but it was ignored.

All of a sudden, the overseer of the Cathedral Exa; Father Corsola turned his head to speak to Yufa.

“Is she the one you’re talking about?”

“Yes, Father.” Yufa nodded.

The priest rubbed his temples as if he’s now in deep thought. “Well, this is now a lot more complicated than we thought. A Heretic has actually appeared in Agartha.”

“Heretic?” I tilted my head. I’ve heard that word back when Lizzy fought Chancellor Mimosa, and that blonde blind bitch actually described herself as such.

“Chancellor Mimosa is a Heretic.” Yufa approached me to give me the explanation I seek. “We also call them the World-Ender Priestesses or even Ragnarok Brides. But Heretic is way easier to pronounce.”

“What does a Heretic do?”

“They summon evil elder gods to rule the world.” Father Corsola said. “That’s why we call them Heretics because they serve demonic all-powerful beings.”

“There are thirteen of them in existence that is spread throughout different realms and realities. Among all threats to the world, they have the highest risk ratings on their head.” Yufa clarified.

“So in other words, that blind blonde bitch is planning to summon an evil god to destroy the world?” I asked.

“Hey, language.” Father Corsola sermoned in the background.

“Since she’s a Heretic, then yes.” Yufa nodded. “When I used my psychic tracing ability during the fight, I felt this unholy energy and evil psyche within her heart.”

“So that’s the reason why she’s claiming Agartha!” Zell roared while clenching his fists. “I knew that she’s scheming something, that fucking whore!”

“Hey, language!” Father Corsola yelled again.

“What can we do to stop that blonde blind bitch’s plan to destroy the world?” I asked.

Yufa shook her head. “I have no idea. Heretics serve different demonic elder gods so it’s hard to pinpoint the counters. They even have hidden abilities that nobody knows. The only lead we know about Heretics is that they are ought to marry a man who will be the vessel of their elder god.”

“Marry a man?” Zell and I tilted our head.

Back when Chancellor Mimosa first appeared, she made a gooey erotic french kiss with Lizzy’s revived demonic brother. Maybe that blond blind bitch revived Alfeus for the sole reason of becoming a shell for their god. Great. Gross.

“It’s not that simple. I think there’s still a ritual involved. As I said, everything varies from the elder god they serve.” Yufa said. “That means we still have a chance to stop them.”

We are all surprised when Lizzy finally talked. She said it in a soft voice, still hiding her facial expression by bowing.

“So my brother, my kingdom, and my people are just fodder to them, huh?”

Nobody dared to speak a word. It’s a no-brainer that Lizzy is eternally pissed. Anyone who approaches her wrath will be vaporized.

“THAT LITTLE BITCH!” Lizzy shouted out loud.

“L-Language, your majesty. Please.” Father Corsola muttered softly that Lizzy couldn’t hear. In fact, his holiness sounded like a guilty puppy.

“I’m done with her shit! I’m done with hiding and running away! She stole everything from me, and I’m not gonna let her getaway! She wanted a fight, so I will give her a fight!” 

Lizzy’s rant is full of flames. Literal flames. White fire is covering her whole body as of this moment.

“Uh, Lizzy… What are you planning to do?” I whispered.

The raging princess ignored me. Instead, her flaming eyes looked at the blueberry-haired idol on a nurse uniform.

“Yufa, you have cameras, microphones, and lights that are used for your trendy VLOGs, right?”

“Y-Yes.” Yufa nervously answered.

“Great! Let me borrow them quick!”

“Yes!” Yufa immediately exited the room.

Right after Yufa left, Lizzy scanned the faces in the lobby as if she’s looking for someone.

“Beansprout!” Lizzy shouted.

“Y-Yes, your highness?” Zell admitted his nickname fast. I swear that call is like a teacher in a scary recitation session with her students.

“You still have that radio and tablet device that connects to Agartha’s emergency broadcast systems, right? Set it up for me, fast!”

“Yes, your highness!” Zell left the room in a hurry.

Finally, Lizzy’s gaze was locked unto me.

“Stupid donkey!”

“Yes! Stupid donkey, reporting for duty!” I saluted. I don’t want to act like a simp in front of many people, but I know getting on the bad side of the fugitive princess is bad for my health. Especially right now.

“Make me chamomile tea. I need to energize and calm myself for my incoming counter speech.”

“Yes, fuhrer-general!” I made the illegal salute and left the room.

Behind me, I heard Lizzy gritting with anger. She spoke a compilation of actual cheesy lines to herself. Actually, it feels like she’s rehearsing her lines for her speech.

“You want war, Mimosa? Then I’ll give you war! I will find you and I will kill you! I will burn you so bad, cut your oversized breast, and gouge your blind eyes out that you wish you died as a child! Touch my brother again and I double dare you, motherfucker! I’m gonna break my foot up to your holy arse! I will unscrew your head and shit on your neck while punching your useless ovaries! I will bring you to the bank, to the blood bank! You’re gonna die screaming, and I’m gonna watch! I will listen for your cries of agony and ignore your beg for mercy!”

Yeah, we watch Hollywood movies every night. We’ll stop it. We also probably need an exorcist.

All of a sudden, I saw a large shadow engulf the lobby room. It’s like a deathly aura, but it’s not coming from Lizzy’s foul-mouthed ranting. It came from somebody else’s.

A slender cold hand tapped Lizzy’s shoulder from behind.

“Hey.”

“Eeeeek!” Lizzy cried like a scared puppy, completely erasing the murderous aura around her. When she looked at her shoulder, she saw the face of a pale white man with white hair brushing all through the nape of his neck. It was the priest who is the leader of the cathedral, Father Corsola.

Father Corsola now looks like an angel of death rather than a Christian priest. 

“You guys keep on ignoring me.” His chilly whisper froze Lizzy’s spine.

“I-I’m sorry, your holiness.” Lizzy’s voice is cracking and shaking. It’s the very first time I saw the tomboyish princess get scared of someone.

“What did I say about saying curses and swears in this holy place?”

“Uh, not to?” Lizzy guessed.

“That’s right. Not to.” Father Corsola started to leave the room and is now heading to the door. But before he made an exit, he looked back at the foul-mouthed princess while tilting her head for about 120 degrees, which is impossible for any human. His crimson eyes glowed that shot a cold wave to the soul of the princess. “Refrain from cursing from now on, or else…”

“Y-Yes Father.” Lizzy sulked like a scared puppy.

Lizzy finally met her match. That’s a Rank S++ priest for you.

3