chapter 2
701 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when I woke up I could notice that I was in a cave with a cemicircular shape, if I had to describe its size I would say that it is about 7 meters high and about 30 meters in diameter and next to me right in the center of the cave there was a kind of column of stone with strange patterns of a meter in diameter that went from the floor to the ceiling and located at a height of one and a half meters from it there was an area of one meter upwards that did not seem made of stone but of some kind of glass and inside was a kind of slightly shiny white orb floating right in the middle.

I quickly stood in front of that column and shortly after a message appeared in front of me.

<dungeon core>

-so this is the core of my dungeon.-

After seeing it a little more I remembered what Ellie had told me and I quickly said the words 'dungeon catalog', right after a screen with various articles was displayed in front of me.

Apparently there are several sections, which are: dungeon, monsters, objects, a gacha option and finally an email option or so I think, by the way in the lower left you can see the letters 'DP' together with some numbers, I guess it's the dungeon points.

I quickly go to the object section, when I open it I can see that the objects are ordered by price and as you go down the price is increasing there is also a search bar which makes it more useful, however there is a detail, and that is that at the bottom right there is a blinking button that says 'featured'.

I quickly opened it and what appeared were some items with varied prices in no order, among them the first 3 were what appeared to be a parchment of dexterity and the others were a kind of guides of some kind.

When I looked at them in more detail I saw that one was the scroll that Ellie said she was going to mark me, the second was what seemed to be a dungeon guide and the third was a guide with general information, the rest I will go over later.

I quickly noticed that I couldn't buy the scroll as the dp I had was very low, basically the scroll costs 5000 dp and I only have 120 dp currently on the other hand the dungeon guide
and the general information guide only cost 20 and 10 dp respectively so I bought them right away.

After that I went to the part where the dp was and opened it, I saw that the dp earnings appear there, however when I see it better what appears is the dp that you earn per day of each living being that is in the dungeon as well as what the dungeon can generate per day, by the way generates 100 dp per day currently.

-well, for now you should read these guides-

....

..

2 hours later

After reading the guide I confirmed many things including how dungeons work and what people outside know about them.

-well I guess it's time to see how strong I am, 'status'-

In front of me a different caudro appeared to the catalog that contained the following information.

<<Name: ??

Level: 1

Race: vampire

Job: ~none~

hp: 70/70

mp: 100/100

Attack: 58

Defence: 47

Magic: 50

Agility: 65

Luck: 45

STP: 0

STP(DM): 200

passive skills:

superhuman strength lv-1

fast healing lv-1

night vision lv-1

resistance to status effect lv-1

resistance to darkness attribute lv-1

enhanced senses lv-1

weakness in sunlight lv--

weakness to the light attribute lv--

active skills:

bloodsuck lv-1

unique skills:

dungeon master lv--

>>

being honest I don't know if my statistics are good or bad but I will find out later.

I could also notice that I have status points linked to the dungeon, basically while I am in the dungeon territory my statistics are increased, well or so it will be when I assign them.

also the dungeon has a range in which I can keep the statistics when I am out, this range increases the stronger the dungeon becomes, by the way the current range is at a distance of 50 meters.

Also find out that each statistic except luck increases by 3 points with each level and you get 8 points to assign to your own liking, that's where a privilege of a dungeon master comes in which is that when I level up my statistics are not they increase automatically but I can assign them in their entirety, basically I can assign the 20 statistics points that come with each level to my own liking.

I also learned that statistics can increase if you train them so it is very beneficial to me.

Regarding luck, it is a statistic that increases as you get more beneficial experiences, however it increases very slowly, honestly I would give up on luck but fortunately Ellie added one more page with a trick to increase luck faster.

what is it about? It is simple, you just have to use elements that increase the luck statistic, basically it refers to the fact that it is not the same to increase luck from 50 to 51 than from 100 to 101, in other words, the higher my luck, the easier it will be to increase it. .

However, objects with luck improvement are usually expensive, so in the note it said that it will wait a while before using this method, so for the moment it is on hold.

Well at the moment I decided to assign my dungeon points, after a little self-evaluation I decided on 50 to attack and 150 to agility at the end of the day apparently I can reassign them once a week.

well the following:

-'open job list'-

Another thing about this world is that you can choose jobs which help raise skills while providing a small amount of statistics, you can choose a job simply by saying the command I just said, also each job goes from level 1 to level 100 and once a job is selected you cannot change it until you have reached level 100 or a job change ceremony is done, but if you do the ceremony you lose all the benefits of the job you changed so both statistics and skills are lost for which hardly anyone does such a ceremony.

I quickly get a list with a few basic jobs, after all it is my first job so it is expected that they are low ranking jobs.

after a quick review I decided on the job of apprentice assassin.

-The next thing would be to choose a name-

honestly given my personality there is only one name that I know that would go with me and that is the name 'Scarlet'.

After that I got a message asking me for confirmation to change my name to which I replied that 'yes' with what it caul my state remained like this.

<<Name: Scarlet

Level: 1

Race: vampire

Job: assassin's apprentice-I-

hp: 70/70

mp: 100/100

Attack: 115(50)

Defence: 48

Magic: 50

Agility: 227(150)

Luck: 45

STP: 0

STP(DM): 0

passive skills:

superhuman strength lv-1

fast healing lv-1

night vision lv-1

resistance to status effect lv-1

resistance to darkness attribute lv-1

enhanced senses lv-1

weakness in sunlight lv--

weakness to the light attribute lv--

active skills:

bloodsuck lv-1

silent steps lv-1

dagger technique lv-1

unique skills:

dungeon master lv--

>>

-honestly not bad at all, on the other hand I have to get that ability, I'm starting to feel the weight of my breasts.-

After that I decided to train a little to move as properly as possible after all until I get the ability I will need to be able to move properly.

...

1 hour later

After a while training I was finally able to move properly so I went out to look for something to hunt, I also bought a simple iron dagger in the catalog for 50 dp.

When I left, I looked on my minimap for some signs of life, I quickly found a few signs so I quickly and quietly went to the location of these signs.

upon arrival I expected to meet some monster but instead what I found were ... bandits.

a group of 5 men who look like dangerous criminals like the ones in these kinds of stories.

They were all surrounding a girl who was on the ground, she had cuts on her legs and ankles, probably they were made so that she would not escape, but what most caught the attention of the girl on the ground were a pair of ears and a cat's tail that had.

honestly I don't have to help her or anything at the end of the day I don't even know her but I still want to help her for my own personal reasons, well both the bandits and I are in range of the dungeon so the buff should work.

well, let's check their statuses first.

Name: Clay

Level: 12

Race: human

Job: bandit-IV-

hp: 90/90

mp: 50/50

Attack: 72

Defense: 55

Magic: 33

Agility: 97

Luck: 38

STP: 5

passive skills:

improved physical capacity lv-3

night vision lv-1

poison resistance lv-4

resistance to paralysis lv-2

physical resistance lv-1

active skills:

silent steps lv-3

sword technique lv-3

wind magic lv-1

fire magic lv-l2

magic reinforcement lv-2

>>

After evaluating them I discovered that that Clay guy who seems to be the boss is also the strongest among them, his skills, statistics and resistance are considerably better than his peers.

If I want to win against them I need to take care of the first one before I can do something even if I have higher statistics I have no experience fighting with this body especially since I designed it to my tastes the weight on the chest is a bit problematic.

I waited for any opportunity to appear, the bandits for their part had already tied the cat girl and 1 of them were carrying him on their shoulder, on the other hand the leader was walking in front of the group leading the others.

As I followed them silently, an idea occurred to me, which was to summon a monster, although I don't have enough for a strong one, the truth is I only need one to serve as a distraction.

after seeing the catalog quickly summon a rabbit with a horn, unlike the typical rabbit it is fifty percent larger and has a horn on its forehead.

I made him move to the opposite side of the group, staying on the left side and I on the right.

In order to distract them, I threw a rock behind the group with which everyone immediately turned to see that it stopped, with which I made the rabbit attack the bandit leader, this in turn, realizing the sudden attack, got confused a little before taking out his sword towards the rabbit, I made the rabbit deviate at the last moment, but still he got a fatal wound, but hey with the opportunity that I think I jumped right to the bandit leader who was currently turning his back, he had not yet recovered of his movement for which he realized late when my dagger cut his neck.

shortly after he fell to the ground convulsing a little before he died.

The other bandits who were currently confused tried inordinately to take out their weapons but I was faster and quickly I was killing them starting with the one who was carrying the cat girl until the last one who tried to flee.

After killing them I approached the cat girl who fainted shortly after she noticed that I was approaching her.

With no other options, I began to requisition the bandits and after grabbing everything they had of value, I made the dungeon absorb them, shortly after their corpses disappeared, I returned with the cat girl and began to charge her towards a cave that was a little away from the dungeon cave.

With the dp that I win I bought a bed where I put the beast girl to bed and a chair in which I sat to review what I got while waiting for her to wake up.

13