01| Qian Lin Xiao
3.2k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qian Lin Xiao graduated yesterday from A college. He had a soft slightly curled brown hair and his eyes are dark as ebony. Due to being an indoor person, Lin Xiao has a pale complexion.

Although his looks are on the soft and cute side, he is quiet popular to girls since middle school.

Right now, he is waiting patiently, with his resume on his clutches, by the receiving area. Lin Xiao prayed that he would pass the evaluation so he would be officially part of the SuperCare Association.

The SuperCare Association or SCA, is a government-built association for superheroes with sexual desires and let the non-super hero humans take care of it. Basically, its a xxx job for heroes.

The reason why there is such thing is because during the time of 2021, numerous portals from other planets opened all over the world causing panic and massive destruction to the entire population.

Monsters, aliens, and other species landed on the Earth that led to a global crisis.

During the time of despair, different individuals suddenly appeared on the portal and easily fought off the harbingers of chaos.

They were named as Superheroes and posed no threat to the human kind. They fought for a long time until the leaders all over the world noticed that they are getting weaker as they use their powers.

The all heroes told them the solution to their problem. Surprisingly, all of them had the same answer. They need to have xxx to regain their strength.

The problem with the portal is that it is only a one way entry. Therefore, they could never go back to their planet. The only option is to let the humans cater their sexual needs for the sake of the whole world.

Thus, SCA was built and is located to all of the countries in the globe.

Lin Xiao's reason to work in SCA is not just because of having xxx with female heroes, but because these heroes saved their family when a giant dragon appeared on their city when he was a kid.

He wants to pay back for the sacrifices of these heroes. But as a straight man, he definitely wants his partner from the opposite sex.

The conditions and qualifications for a SCA candidate is too strict. Besides the academic excellence should be in the set A+ (96 to 100), the physical appearance should be blemish free and should be attractive in a certain degree.

Lin Xiao sighed in relief when he saw a female staff approached him. "Mr. Qiao Lin Xiao, you may now proceed to the next step."

Lin Xiao walked to the other building where the last step is conducted. He searched for the test room for a while until he saw the building floor's outline.

'Looks like it's on this hallway.' Lin Xiao suddenly became nervous. Although he qualified until the last step, he didn't know what the test would be since the contents kf the last assessment is classified.

Due to nervousness, his feet didn't landed properly on the ground, stumbling quickly in the process. A big hand appeared and grabbed his waist before he could kiss the tiled floor.

A chuckle sounded beside his ear. "Quite the clumsy type hm?"

Lin Xiao became embarrassed. He didn't even turn around to look at his savior. After saying several apologies, Lin Xiao bolted across the hallway and entered the designated room for the final assessment.

The man blinked as he watched the boy's flustered figure. He clenched his hand slightly, he can still feel the soft body in his palm.

"I guess I'll see him soon."

•••••ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)•••••

"Congratulations, you passed! Would you like to accept a hero this week?"

Lin Xiao dazedly nodded. He can't believe he is part of the SuperCare Association now! All of his hard work from his school life are paid off!

The male officer-in-charge of the last assessment carried a very thick document. It is mostly for confidentiality and penalties if a non-superhero human ever do something out of line towards a hero or the SCA.

The officer tried to remind Lin Xiao to read the contract but Lin Xiao already signed his name on the document. Heaving a helpless sigh, the male officer led Lin Xiao to the designation area where a hero would be assigned to him.

While the officer typed on his computer, Lin Xiao thought back on the scene of the last assessment and turned red. He didn't know that he had to strip naked and be thoroughly examined by the officer in charge. Fortunately, the both of them are males and it wasn't awkward.

The male officer cleared his throat to attarct Lin Xiao's attention. "Since you are a virgin. I would assign you to a gentle hero."

He gave the hero's data to Lin Xiao to let him familiarize himself. Lin Xiao turned stiff when he read the hero's name.

[Chang'e– alias Moon God, originally a female but since his male form is more powerful, he permanently change it to male.

Powers:
•Immortality
•Prophecy
•Healing (night time only)
•Flight

Assigned in: Medical Department
Age: (unknown)
Partner Preference: Male (B*)
Sessions*: once per month]

(Note: B as in bottom, Sessions is number of times of xxx)

Lin Xiao paled, stuttering as he tried to ask the male officer. "I'm assigned t-to a male?"

The man didn't became angry, as if used to this kind of thing. "Yes, as you can see, there are no female SCA worker here except for staffs. Females can't cater the heroes and the heroes prefer male humans."

When he saw that Lin Xiao is about to retort, he crushed the last thing the other hoped for. "You can't resign. I told you to read the contract but you didn't listen. If you want to resign you need this amount (insert humongous amount) to pay for breaking the contract."

Glancing at the silent boy, the make officer felt a twinge of sympathy. "Don't worry. Chang'e is very patient and would certainly prepare you first since it's your first time."

Lin Xiao nodded in acquisition. He didn't have that amount of money even if he worked his ass off to death. He just can't believe that his first time is with a male hero.

For the first time, Lin Xiao wanted to bash his head on the wall for not reading the contract.

Moral of the story: Read before you sign.

---------------------
Author:
As you can see, I'm writing this book while writing the second book. *sweat drop*

The update for 变态 (Biàntài) is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so I will also update ABHL in those days too.

The reason why my stockpile of drafts is getting lower is because I'm writing two books at the same time. *sad duck noises*

This book has a little plot (maybe) but a lot of smut since this is a smut book. See you next update.

47