19| End (1) [NSFW]
2.3k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW

Lin Xiao stood nervously. The four men's gazes are locked in him, staring intently like that of a pride of carnivores to a pitiful prey.

The heroes watched as he peeled off his clothes one by one, not an intentional striptease, but nonetheless, has the same effect. Without even starting, everyone is already turned on.

When Lin Xiao went home from his vacation, Mr. Shen told him that Shun Feng Er will be joining them, his pay added another amount. But the session got delayed when the four argued on what room they are gonna use.

In the end it was Mr. Shen who decided to use the garden venue that suited everyone's taste. It is designed as a greenhouse, with different flowers and herbs planted around. In the middle, there's a wide bed that can fit one elephant rolling around. It was said to be owned by a higher classed hero who is part of the alchemy department.

Doing it in a place like this created an illusion of outdoor sex because of how wide the place is. The greenhouse looks frosted outside but inside, one can see the outside clearly. It was specially built like that for the hero's privacy.

Lin Xiao was exasperate on the need to travel just for the session. On the other hand, the place indeed is beautiful beyond imagination. In addition to the pleasant smell of nature, there are butterflies flying freely there.

"Come here." Chang'e smiled as he prompted, his arm reached out to him. "Let's start our night." Hou Yi had to compromise since the three agreed to do it at night. Although he won't be able to get energy as much as the three, it won't be too much for him.

Lin Xiao put his hand on Chang'e's and the man led him to the group. For a second, they became like their first time. Not knowing where to touch or when to begin with.

Hou Yi and Qian Li Yan, being the extroverted amongst the four, went side by side to Lin Xiao. The Sun god on the right and the All Seeing god to the left, gave Lin Xiao a kiss on the cheek before lowering down to his white jaded chest.

The hot springs made his skin smoother and softer. The two men peppered him kisses before eventually licking the pink nipples. Lin Xiao hummed before grabbing the two men's busy heads to support himself.

Shun Feng Er moved next after his twin brother took action. He went to Lin Xiao's flushed face, observing it for a while, before leaning down for a deep kiss. The three busied themselves whereas Chang'e watched them with a smile.

"Mmn!" Shun Feng Er caught Lin Xiao's mouth again after he tried to escape for a breather. "W-wait mmf..."

With a pop, Hou Yi released the now reddish nub. He admired his work before looking at Chang'e. "Enjoying yourself as you watch us?"

Chang'e shook his head. "Just thinking something." He said with an underlying tone, but Hou Yi can't point it out.

Chang'e knew that Hou Yi would talk again so he moved behind Lin Xiao and whispered, "Lay on your back."

Qian Li Yan supported Lin Xiao as the latter lay down on the ridiculously wide bed. Shun Feng Er then went to the right side and stared adding love marks on Lin Xiao's chest. Chang'e tapped Lin Xiao's knee, "Legs open, love." To which he did so.

Chang'e went directly to Lin Xiao's hole and teased the hole's rim. The pink entrance glistened deliciously under the moonlight. Lin Xiao moaned as he stared right above where the stars are shining brightly.

"Ah...hmm." Hou Yi captured his lips, blocking his sight. Lin Xiao moaned louder as he neared climax from all their ministrations.

Chang'e traced the pink rim before prodding the entrance slowly and gently as possible. Lin Xiao's hole is as tight as the man remembered, after tasting it once, you can never forget and keep on wanting more.

"Hah...ah...ahn~" Lin Xiao looked down and said pitifully, "P-put it in now..."

Chang'e retracted his finger before gesturing for Hou Yi to come. The Sun god didn't questioned him why and just followed. He stroked his hard cock, spreading his precum to add an effect as a lube. "I'm going in."

"Hurry— Ah!" Lin Xiao cummed as soon as Hou Yi's cock entered him. Hou Yi chuckled whereas the other three looked hard at the cum that had sputtered.

The twins specifically looked at the cum dripped on Lin Xiao's chest and stomach. They looked at each other before simultaneously leaning down to lick them.

Hou Yi pushed his entire length in after discovering that he had entered smoothly. Chang'e must have put something in it. Without someone to block his mouth, Lin Xiao moaned unrestrained. " Ah, ah, hah...hngh! F-faster!"

The Sun god heed his request and started to pound faster. The twins needed to hold Lin Xiao to lessen his movements since Lin Xiao is being carried and moved by Hou Yi's big cock.

Lin Xiao noticed the twins. He reached out for their long rods and pumped it up and down. Hou Yi glanced at the smiling Chang'e before asking Lin Xiao to turn around. "Raise your hips for me."

Hou Yi re-entered and held Lin Xiao's hips to stabilize him. Chang'e knew what his friend meant so he positioned himself in front of Lin Xiao and patted the latter's cheek. "Can you suck me?"

Lin Xiao didn't answered, but he opened his mouth and actively licked the leaking head. In his life, he had never imagine getting in a situation where he was giving two handjobs, an oral sex, while getting fucked hard on his hole. He felt full from every part of his body.

The twins clasped Lin Xiao's hands and guided it to hold their cocks's tighter. Their hips meeting every stroke. Chang'e resisted his urge to move and fuck Lin Xiao's mouth, the youth's mouth took his entire cock inside.

"Ugh...so good." Hou Yi felt Lin Xiao twitch when he hit a crertain spot. He didn't think twice before plunging his member in again and again, abusing Lin Xiao's sweet spot.

"Mmf! Hng...mmn." Lin Xiao almost gag as Hou Yi started to pound deeper, making his body move forward from the force, his face rubbed against Chang'e's pubic.

The twins held Lin Xiao's body and glared. Qian Li Yan scolded, "Yo!Sunshine, don't be too rough."

"Sorry." Hou Yi replied, but his movements didn't soften one bit. The four men reaching their climax soon while Lin Xiao already gummed three times.

The twins started thrusting back on Lin Xiao's hands, Chang'e grunted as he lightly buckle his hips, Hou Yi leaned down to Lin Xiao's back as he gave two powerful push before Cummings inside Lin Xiao's hole.

"Hah...hah...good..." Lin Xiao laid on his stomach. His hands sticky from their semen. Lin Xiao touched his cum filled mouth, reluctantly swallowing it. Hou Yi spread Lin Xiao's rounded mounds and watched his cum flow outside.

Change'e smiled. "It's your turn." Referring to the twins. The two looked at Hou Yi who stepped out after his turn finished before nodding at Chang'e.

"Lin Xiao, are you ready?" The twins said at the same time with a lustful glow on their face.

--------------

Author:

Sausage party?

42