20| End (2) [NSFW]
2.2k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao gulped as the twin heroes' cocks turned straight as a rod. Their stamina could not be underestimated, even after coming once they can get hard in just a blink of an eye.

Qian Li Yan scooped up Lin Xiao, holding him up. He let the other lay on him as he prodded the cum filled hole. "Baby, I'm going in." He chirped excitedly. He had did it only once with Lin Xiao, so he yearned to embrace him once more.

"Uhn, just put it in." Lin Xiao whispered. He spread his legs and voluntarily guided the hot cock inside him. "Hmmn...Ah~" His mouth opened up from moans as he felt his hole getting filled up again.

Lin Xiao moved by himself, sometimes whispering to Qian Li Yan to move but the man didn't. It wasn't until Shun Feng Er went to them carrying a special lube, that he realize what they meant.

Shun Feng Er muttered below his breath, "We don't want you to get hurt."

He squeezed an ample amount of the lube on his palm, spreading it all over his member. The remaining liquid was spread on Lin Xiao's rim. Qian Li Yan impatiently eyed his twin, "Hurry up."

Lin Xiao never had two cocks inside him. Even if it scares him a bit, most of the feelings he had is anticipation and excitement. He watched intently to the lubed cock, pursing his lips into a line as soon as he felt the head go in with some difficulty.

"Hngh!...w-wait..." Lin Xiao took deep breaths. The twins didn't dare move. Shun Feng Er waited for Lin Xiao to relax before moving his hips gently. His cock going deeper slowly but surely.

"Hah...ah, ah, ah~" Lin Xiao didn't feel pain but his hole started to feel weird. He didn't know that he started to grind himself as the twins waited for his permission. He realized that the lube that Shun Feng Er used has an aprosidiac like properties.

"Please...hngh~ fuck me now..." As soon as Lin Xiao said it, the twins started to piston. The two cocks alternately abused his hole, stretching and rubbing it in many places that felt good.

The foreign sensation made Lin Xiao's mind blanked. He mindlessly moaned loud as he felt the cocks poke at his pleasure spots at the same time. "Ah, ah, ah...m-more! Give me more!" 

Qian Li Yan sat up, Lin Xiao was sandwiched between them. The change in their position caused their long cocks to push deeper inside.

Lin Xiao rubbed his stomach, the bump formed from the cocks appeared every thrusts. He never felt so full in his life. He suddenly became worried that he may became looser after getting fucked by two big fat cocks.

"I'm tired, why don't you move." Qian Li Yan suddenly said, winking playfully to his other twin. Shun Feng Er also stopped thrusting at the sign of his brother. 

Lin Xiao looked at their 'tired' faces, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Nonetheless, he coiled his arms around Shun Feng Er before starting to move up and down.

"Ah...hmmn...hngh." Lin Xiao rode the two cocks with difficulty. It wasn't long before he got really tired. Shun Feng Er grabbed his waist before going deep in one thrust.

Qian Li Yan started to pound harder as they felt their climax nearing again. This time, they went in and out of thes stretched hole simultaneously.

"Aah!" Lin Xiao climaxed for the fourth time, his semen barely went out since he was already squeezed dry.

Lin Xiao laid on the wide bed once again, his butt red from the friction of their skins. The amount of cum flowing down from his hole is in ridiculous amount, considering it worth two cocks who came.

Chang'e looked at the sky, in two hours the morning light will come. He took Lin Xiao between the twins, wiping Lin Xiao's tears from the heightened pleasure.

"How do you feel?" The man asked gently at the other's tired face.

"Overwhelmed." Lin Xiao replied, pausing as he continued, "Wanna have a go now?"

Chang'e smiled before capturing his lips. Among the four, Chang'e will remain somewhat different in his mind. Perhaps because Chang'e is the first man who took his virginity or maybe because he is the only one who treated him gently. Well, not with the fucking since he's also a beast.

The three heroes are asleep, so they had to stay quiet as possible. Chang'e carried him farther away so they can be alone. Lin Xiao felt jealous on the ridiculously wide bed.

Chang'e stared at his eyes before leaning down to kiss him. He gently played at Lin Xiao's tongue, licking and dancing with it. His hands busied themselves as one rubbed on his nipple while the other fingered him behind.

"Hmmn...ngh~" Lin Xiao responded well to the kisses. His hands also wandered on the man's body, feeling up the beautiful muscles.

"I'll enter now, love." Chang'e waited for him to nod first before putting his cock in.

"Ah! C-Chang'e..." Lin Xiao called out as the cock immediately poked his prostate.

Chang'e coaxed him, "Shh...I'm here. What is it, love?" He started to rock his hips slowly, relishing the wamrth he had longed for, for some time now.

Lin Xiao shook his head. He was just shocked that his hole is not loose, but instead felt the same tightness from before. Chang'e chuckled, he kissed Lin Xiao's forehead before gradually moving faster.

"Ah, ah~ Chang'e... Chang'e." Chang'e knew that Lin Xiao is just calling out his name, but he still responded every time his name is called.

"F-faster...please." Lin Xiao buried his head on the man's shoulders.

It looks cute and spoiled to Chang'e that it tickled his heart. Chang'e responded, "Okay."

He abruptly changed his pace, causing Lin Xiao to gasp. He hugged Lin Xiao tighter as he brought themselves to cloud nine.

Lin Xiao felt his body was on fire. From the start, Chang'e's touch and affection isn't fake. He can't deny that he was moved on the man's actions. He remembered how Chang'e started to give him gifts and letters after promising to get the energy stone (see in Chapter 4).

In his rest days, he would receive jewels, roses, or anything that is interesting to Chang'e. It is given together with a letter that tells him what the man is doing and why he sent those items. 

Chang'e didn't mentioned if he had acquired the energy stone or not.

Just as Lin Xiao cried out as he neared his climax, Chang'e gently pulled his nape and gave him a deep kiss. His sensitivity is higher when kissed, his poor dick cummed a small amount of clear liquid and could only twitch pitifully.

Chang'e didn't pulled his cock out and just let Lin Xiao lay his head on his arm.

Lin Xiao tiredly breath, his stamina zeroed from the consecutive love making. He was about to close his eyes when a blue light glowed above him. He looked at the glowing blue stone in shock before looking at the smiling Moon god.

Chang'e chuckled. "Do you know what this stone is?"

"...Energy stone?" Lin Xiao tentatively answered.

Chang'e smiled wider, "En."

He carried Lin Xiao to sit him on his lap. The man paused before asking cautiously, "Lin Xiao...Can I be your hero?"

Lin Xiaos knew that once he agreed, Chang'e would be his. The sessions could only be with him and no one else. The hero would transmit their power to the energy stone and the stone would connect a bond to the two of them.

"...Isn't it unfair to you?" Chang'e could only be with Lin Xiao, but Lin Xiao can have more heroes to bond with. Its works the same function like polygamy.

Chang'e shook his head before seriously saying, "In this lifetime, I only wanted to be with you."

Lin Xiao didn't talk anymore, he looked at the stars as it started to get covered by the morning light. Today is  indeed tiring, but special.

------------

Author:

Its not the literal end lol BTW I forgot to update yesterday cause I got distracted to playing Wild drift. Gomen.

Volume 1 finished~ 

See you next update with new gongs!

38