22| Dragon Unit
1.4k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hou Yi laughed while pointing at Mr. Shen's face, "Your naming skills sucks! They are from the dragon lineage, their surnames means dragon, and now their unit is called 'Dragon Unit', you—"

A bread knife flew past Hou Yi's face, shutting him up. Qian Li Yan patted his friend on the back to comfort him from 'fright'.

The heroes coincidentally didn't have any missions assigned to them, so they decided to tag along when Mr. Shen was planning to visit Lin Xiao's home. They were considerate enough to buy gifts to congratulate the two.

"By the way, who are they? I haven't heard of them." Qian Li Yan asked while he helped his twin brother, Shun Feng Er put some food on his plate.

Mr. Shen fixed his glasses, "They just started their duty last month after their vacation in Japan. I was surprised when they finished it well in just a week."

Hou Yi created an astounded sound, "They really deserve to be in A-class. The four of us had to work for a year before getting evaluated as an A-class."

Chang'e chuckled, "It's because we originally are A-class but we did something stupid while drunk, remember?"

The heroes laughed, remembering the times they got scolded for many reasons. (Un)fortunately for them, Mr. Shen got his eagle eyes on them.

"You have to thank Chang'e for paying the damage cost in the facility." Mr. Shen reminded them, rendering everyone quiet.

The bespectacled man changed the subject, "Anyway, I now handle three units. Please don't make trouble or I'll beat you all up."

"Yes, sir!"

Shun Feng Er, the one who remained silent from the beginning, revealed something, "I heard the dragon brothers have two dicks."

"..." How did he know?

The god probably realized how weird that sound is. He awkwardly cleared his throat, "I only heard it in a passing SCA staff last day."

His twin snickered, "I thought you personally saw it—"

"Shut the fuck up."

Qian Li Yan: ...*sad noises*

Mr. Shen didn't say anything to deny it. He also forgot to tell Lin Xiao about it yesterday, though. he assumed that Lin Xiao would know since lizards have hemipenes and they are related to dragons.

Chang'e looked at Lin Xiao in concern, "Will you be okay?"

Hou Yi waved his hands carelessly, "Look, he can take four of us. Two should be a piece of cake."

The Moon god suddenly smiled 'brightly' at the Sun god, "How about you try taking two of my fists?"

"I-I'm just kidding—" Hou Yi nervously patted his friend, "—I meant that Lin Xiao can perform well so you don't need to be so worried."

Lin Xiao nodded, but he's not sure if he's confident enough. He is somehow intimidated by their sharp horns and teeth. What if they suddenly got violent?

He shook his head to dispel all negative thoughts and cheered himself up. "It's not like I'm the only one who's going to be assigned to them, right? Maybe I'll get one of them only."

Mr. Shen nodded, "We have and the reason why I told you about them in advance is because the oldest picked you as soon as he saw your profile."

So he will only handle one dragon. 'That's a relief', Lin Xiao thought to himself.

The Sun god nodded, "Lin Xiao is really popular in the SCA. It's not surprising that many wanted him." The others, except for Mr. Shen and Lin Xiao, tacitly agreed on the statement.

Qian Li Yan leaned in, "I'm curious on this dragon brothers. Are we allowed to see their profile?"

Mr. Shen told them it's okay to look so Lin Xiao brought out the hero's printed profile. Everyone looked at the oldest dragon's picture and descriptions.

[Long Tudi- alias Earth Dragon, he is the oldest brother among the dragon brothers. In their childhood, his younger brother's prank gone wrong and he became permanently blind. Despite that, he still developed a brother complex.

Powers:
•Earth Manipulation
•Shape Shifting (dragon)
•Immune to any earth related damage
•Land animal tamer
•Sword Master
•Super sense (except for sight)

Assigned in: Fighting Department
Age: 10,082 years old
Partner Preference: Male (T)
Sessions: once per week]

"...He's a bottom!?" Hou Yi and Qian Lo Yan shouted in confusion at the same time.

Mr. When frowned, "You got a problem with that?"

"N-no, Sir." The two wilted under the officer's glare.

Mr. Shen tapped Lin Xiao who was in daze, "I didn't tell you about their...reproductive organs since your client is a bottom."

Chang'e blushed as he imagined Lin Xiao topping someone bigger than him. If Lin Xiao wants, he can also...

"Why me? I already saw him and I know he's bigger than me in terms of our body's built. Looking at his lower part, he's definitely bugger than me there too. I won't satisfy him with my di—"

Hou Yi playfully put his finger on Lin Xiao's lips to cut his sentence off. Shushing, "Hush, It's not about the length and girth, it's about the performance."

"...Thanks for the word of wisdom." Lin Xiao looks worried but at the same time, he feels anticipation and excitement. After all, he was always the bottom in their sessions.

He wondered what it feels like to top someone.

••••‡•‡••••

Long Tudi glanced down at the file for the nth time, stroking the corners of the picture. The young man had dark brown hair, framing his face perfectly with a smile that is not so happy. He wonder why this person looked that way in his own profile.

"Eh? You already picked your partner for your first session, Ge?(1)" A man with fox features appeared behind him.

The man put the file down, answering the other as he started cleaning his katana again, "En. It's the one who we met on Japan."

The other man's ear perked up, "Lin Xiao!?"

His voice was too loud and the name he shouted was interesting to the men who lived in the same house. Long Tudi laughed quietly as his brothers went near him with glistening eyes.

The second child, Long Feng, went to his older brother's right, "What about Lin Xiao, Ge?"

Long Faxian, their adopted brother, answered him, "He picked Lin Xiao as his partner!"

The most troublesome brother, the third child— Long Hui pouted, "That's unfair, Ge. I talked to him first."

"That's because Hui Ge didn't listen to Mr. Shen when he told us to pick our partners." Long Shui rolled his eyes. He's the youngest in their family and also the most taciturn.

Long Shui continued, "I also picked Lin Xiao, but I was too late so I was scheduled last."

The dragon brothers happily chatted as they talked about a certain dark haired young man. Lin Xiao sneeze several times, wondering which bastard is talking behind his back.

——————————————
Author:

Ge— or Gege (chinese), meaning big brother or brother. It can be used even if there's no sibling relationship.

25