23| Long Tudi, Earth Dragon [NSFW]
1.5k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao arrived thirty minutes early before the session time. He looked for the bespectacled officer but he was no where to be seen, except a familiar back faced him by the hallway.

"...Long Tudi?" Lin Xiao softly called out at the silent man.

Hearing his name, Long Tudi looked back and greeted Lin Xiao. "Hello, I will be your partner for today. Please take care of me."

The man's slight blush didn't match his strong countenance, but it oddly looked perfect and adorable. Lin Xiao reciprocated his greeting, looking slightly fond at the big man.

Long Tudi spread out his hand and let Lin Xiao hold it. "I will be leading you to my session room. Mr. Shen is currently occupied with my brothers' request that is why he's not here with us."

As for what request that is, Lin Xiao had a bad feeling about it. Shrugging it off, he let the dragon lead him to the sixth floor and the other open the door for him.

Like Hou Yi, Long Tudi likes plants except it's not cacti but different fragrant flowers. The smell lingered around the room, fresher than the imitated scent from fragrant candles.

"Do you like it?" Long Tudi plucked a white Camellia and tucked it above Lin Xiao's ear.

The white petals made Lin Xiao's completion looked like its blooming. The flower suited him so much that the dragon blushed again.

Lin Xiao thought the man was really cute, he smiled and tiptoed to kiss the man's lips. He softly ordered, "Sit down." To which the man do so without a word.

The dragon liked Lin Xiao's face and he was really his type. That is why he was annoyed by his younger brother that time by the plane. He wants Lin Xiao's innocent face hover above him, the small soft body to overtake his body, and the eyes that seem to emit warmth to glare at him with lust.

"Lift your hips a bit." Lin Xiao pulled down the black pants, revealing a loincloth that serves as men's underwear. (See image by the end of the chapter)

The cloth barely contained the bulge and a part of it has a small wet patch. Clearly, the dragon is excited from the start. Lin Xiao palmed it, feeling the hot things from the fabric. He felt how it responded to his touch, slowly hardening from his teasing.

Long Tudi sighed comfortably when Lin Xiao finally set aside the cloth to release his now hard cocks.

Although Lin Xiao prepared himself mentally, he was still stunned as two cocks greeted his face. He didn't noticed how his dumbfounded expression turned the dragon on again.

His deft hands quickly touched the bases, stroking it off at good pace and grip. He was at lost at how he would put it in his mouth. But that is impossible for him.

Lin Xiao decided to put both cocks near to each other and licked it at the same time. His tongue would take turns, swirling it on the tip before going down to take one deep.

His mouth would make a naughty 'popping' sound as he sucked the two cocks. When he felt the two cocks twitch, he knew that Long Tudi is going to cum. He withdraw his face, depriving climax to the dragon.

"Hah...hah...w-why?" Long Tudi whimpered, but didn't take any actions.

Lin Xiao didn't answer, he directed the man to lay on the bed on his chest and lift his waist. Long Tudi's muscled legs appeared sexily on Lin Xiao's vision. He can feel his mouth suddenly went dry.

The flimsy loincloth was placed in the middle of the man's butt cheeks, making the round figure turn even more prominent. Lin Xiao gently touched the soft mounds, kneading it with enjoyment.

'Now, I know why they like to do this. I really want to bite this ass.' Lin Xiao licked his pink lips.

He heard the man's small gasps every time he did it roughly. Teasing, he slapped one of the cheek. It bounced like a delicious pudding, turning red from the harsh friction.

"Hah...oh~ not so rough..." Long Tudi requested.

Lin Xiao kissed the red cheek then proceeded to slightly set the cloth aside. The man's glistening pink rim, twitched under his gaze. It was obvious that Long Tudi prepared himself before he came.

He didn't disappointed the other as he slowly pushed his wet tongue in together with his finger. The flexible appendage licked the warm entrance while his slender finger reached further inside. He prodded the squirming cave, ultimately touching a place that made Long Tudi gasp.

'Looks like this is where his prostate is.' He retracted his tongue, his saliva dripped and glistened from the light. Lin Xiao added another finger and moved in scissoring motion. He didn't forget to stroke the two cock with his other hand.

Long Tudi reached behind, lightly pushing away Lin Xiao. His face flushed and bothered, "Y-You can put it in. I already played there earlier."

Lin Xiao thought it was hot. Although that man can't see with his face is covered with a black scary mask, it created a ravaging beauty. He was so used to being the bottom that the current look of the dragon's situation made him blush red.

"O-Okay, I'll put it in now." Lin Xiao clumsily undressed. He was afraid to let the man hanging for too long so he accidentally ripped his shirt off. The buttons flew from the force but neither party could wait.

Lin Xiao positioned himself behind, but he was too small compared to the man so he had to stand up and not kneel down. He parted the big soft cheeks, lining his dick to the wet hole.

With one thrust, his whole cock was swallowed by the warm cave. The foreign pleasure made Lin Xiao sigh comfortably. He hugged the man's waist before starting to pound slowly and deeply.

Long Tudi didn't hid his moans as he expressed the pleasure he felt. Lin Xiao's cock is not big, but it is coincidentally long enough to reach his prostate. That is why every time the young man thrusts in, that sweet spot will always get poked pleasurably.

—————————————————
Author:

Fundoshi— Jap. A loincloth wrapped around the lower body as an underwear. 

25