24| Long Tudi, Earth Dragon [NSFW]
1.4k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Tudi secretly had a one night stand with the resort's staff during their vacation. The staff is petite and cute, the baby fat hasn't disappeared completely. The young man was originally trying to seduce him and the young man barely reached his ideal type.

He allowed himself to be fucked the night the young man invited him to drink. But unfortunately, the other's dick is too short that he had to pretend that he enjoyed it as to not hurt the young man's pride.

However, he is very pleased with Lin Xiao. The soft and fragrant body that is smaller than his built. He likes to be ravaged by a 'weaker' party. He wants them to tear up from euphoria as they pound on his ass.

Long Tudi reached out again, slowing Lin Xiao down.

"What's wrong?" Lin Xiao acted like he will pull out so Long Tudi quickly grabbed Lin Xiao's hip to stop him.

"T-That...Can we do it while I lay down? I want to see your face...please." Though he asked, he didn't wait for Lin Xiao to move. He turned around without letting the cock go. Both of them breathe in as the action created a pleasant friction inside.

Lin Xiao leaned in, hovering above the big man. Since he can't cage the dragon with his arms, he supported himself, putting his weight on his hands that is holding the man's pectorals.

The chest muscle is big enough to him to fondle, like a woman's breast. It was not soft but elastic, the pink nipples are erected.

Lin Xiao rocked his hips, he would pull out to the tip and then quickly thrust in deep. He didn't know if Long Tudi is coming. The man's two cocks continuously released cum from the time he started fucking him.

"Ah, ah, ahn... I like it, I like it...oh~" Long Tudi ignored the trembling of his legs, he would meet Lin Xiao's thrust with similar force.

His hand would find Lin Xiao's head and direct him to his chest to urge him to tease it more. However, Lin Xiao felt his body get drain from energy. He would desperately pound on the delicious ass, trying to ignore the strain on his waist.

Long Tudi is sharp enough to notice Lin Xiao's faltering pace. He knew that he is the first client to be the bottom for Lin Xiao, part of the reason why he's extra turned on this time.

With the amount of cum he had released, Lin Xiao already performed greater than he expected. Long Tudi didn't mind moving by himself.

The Earth dragon hooked his muscled legs and pulled the small figure above his body. He conveniently flip their position and started to ride the cock below him. Long Tudi didn't forget to support himself to avoid squishing Lin Xiao with his weight.

"W-Wow...hngh..." Lin Xiao watched as the two cocks went up and down, staining his body and face from the cum it released as the man bounce above him.

He reached out and stroke the hemipenes, staring at the dragon's lewd face in daze.

Long Tudi panted heavily, shaking his hips. The sound of his round cheeks meeting Lin Xiao's hips mixing with the sound of their moans. He stared back at Lin Xiao's eyes, grabbing his head, and asking him to suck his cocks off with his eyes.

Lin Xiao didn't break an eye contact as he kissed the two leaking heads. He would make out with one cock and then turn to the other. He made love with the two cocks, giving them with the same attention.

The dragon considerably didn't force him to take it down his throat. His tongue and sucking made up for the deep throat.

Lin Xiao tried his best not to come, but the wet hole sucked his cock good. It suddenly contracted as Long Tudi grunted. The man's come spurted out and went to his face and mouth. He obediently licked the cum that stained the man's chest as they both rested from the afterglow.

They waited for a couple of minutes before starting another round again. Lin Xiao didn't know how long he stayed in that soft round ass, but he knew that on their last round, he can't cum anymore as he was squeezed dry.

Fortunately, the dragon was very satisfied and liked his service.

•••‡‡•‡‡•••

"Good morning."

Lin Xiao woke up to see Chang'e's smiling face. He remembered sleeping in the Long Tudi's session room with him.

Muttering his greeting, he sluggishly let Chang'e carry him. On the side of his sight, he saw Long Tudi sipping his coffee and the breakfast prepared on the table.

Chang'e helped him dress up, "I asked for Mr. Shen to pick you up. Long Tudi let me come in to wait for you to wake up."

Lin Xiao sighed comfortably. 'Ah...the perks of having a husband like Chang'e.'

Although he was the one who fucked, his waist feel sore and numb. Long Tudi, however, looked refreshed and fine as ever. The dragon calmly converse with his husband as they ate breakfast together. Their main topic is him.

"Isn't my wife's performance great?"

"He is! He is basically my ideal top. For his first time, it really exceeded my expectation. You should try bottoming for him"

Lin Xiao choked, 'This conversation is not normal.' QwQ

Long Tudi looked intimidating for his horns and built, but he is actually warm hearted person—err, dragon who likes to smile gently.

He has a strong feeling that Long Tudi likes small animals and other cute things and it influenced his taste in men.

Chang'e smiled but didn't answer anymore. Lin Xiao didn't notice the dark tint in his husband's eyes as he uncomfortably massaged his waist.

He feels like something is missing and wrong but couldn't pin point what it is. He said his goodbye's with Long Tudi and went to report to Mr. Shen.

—————————————————
Author:

It's not surprising and I know that you already guessed that dragons are hemipenes, meaning they have two cocks.

Lin Xiaos in big trouble.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

25