26| Long Faxian, Fox Demon [NSFW]
1.4k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mr. Shen grumbled his complaints from the phone, "I didn't know they would all take interest on you during your vacation time. If I knew, I would've moved you to another plane."

Lin Xiao helplessly laughed as he listened to his friend's rant. It could be considered that he is also partly to blame since the object of interest is him.

Mr. Shen originally assigned him to Long Tudi, the oldest dragon from the Dragon Unit, since the Shalom Unit had been drawn as his clients for the next month.

But the brothers made a last minute change last night and he is not allowed to decline it because of their session data. Therefore, he could only allow their request and apologize to Lin Xiao since he had to deal with the whole Dragon Unit.

"I'm fine with it as long as it's once a week. I need to make sure my body can rest."

Mr. Shen reassured, "It's part of the contract that you can take sessions weekly or monthly, excluding the emergency session."

Like the first one, he received a mail but the letter has a fox imprint rather than that dragon. He wondered if there is something wrong with the hero's profile because the Dragon Unit supposed to have dragons as part of their team.

[Long Faxian- alias Fox Demon, he was adopted by the dragon brother's father after the great war. He was given the surname Long that only the dragon bloodline possess and a name 'Faxian' that means, 'Found'.

Powers:
•Shape Shifting (Giant Fire Red Fox)
•Charm/Seduction User
•Archery Master
•Memory Manipulation

Assigned in: Fighting Department
Age: 8,672 years old
Partner Preference: Male (B)
Sessions: once per month]

"Animal ears..." Lin Xiao's eyes lit up. He wondered what it feels like if he touched it?

•••‡‡•‡‡•••

The week had passed quickly and Lin Xiao needs to work again. He passed by Mr. Shen who escorted him to the session room.

"Hello?" Lin Xiao went in and looked around, but no ones inside. Could the hero be actually late?

If Mr. Shen didn't led him to his client's room, he would think that this whole space is actually Long Tudi's. There are flowered plants everywhere and the scent of the air is pleasing to the nose. Except for the big arrow on the side of the bed, he would mistake this room for someone else.

The door behind him suddenly opened, revealing a man with snow white hair and fox ears. The man probably felt uncomfortable from his stare on his tail, the tail stiffly shifted behind.

"You're here."

Lin Xiao nodded and offered a hand, "I will be your partner for the day."

The man didn't shook his hands. Lin Xiao was taken aback but he tossed it at the back of his mind. He tried to lessen the awkwardness that was creeping on his back, "Uhm...what do you want me to do?"

Long Faxian sat imposingly on the bed. He crossed his arms and ordered, "Strip."

This isn't the first time that a hero wanted to watch him strip. But this is the first time he felt someone so arrogantly commanded him with spite. The attitude isn't below the belt and he can always push the help button in case something happened.

Lin Xiao obediently stripped his clothes off. He looked calm from the outside, but he is secretly starting to get annoyed.

Long Faxian gestured for him to turn around, to which he obeyed without fail. The man scrutinized him and then rudely clicked his tongue.

Lin Xiao watched as the fox stood up and looked at him as if he was a garbage.

"Look at your weak arms and legs, how can you satisfy Tudi?" The man acted as if he's examining bone remains as he poked his arms and thighs.

Seeing that Lin Xiao didn't speak, Long Faxian clicked his tongue again. He was expecting him to act fiery like their first meeting. He felt frustrated why the heck would Long Tudi want someone like this guy's type?

He looked down on the pink limp dick in distain. Look, his cocks's bigger than that. His waist...

Long Faxian subconsciously wrapped one arm around Lin Xiao's waist. As soon as it had fitted on his embrace, his eyes widen in shock.

Its...It's soft!?

The man acted like he was electrified. He looked at the naked waist, before looking at Lin Xiao's face. His face contained utter onfusion and concern.

Lin Xiao resist his urge to smack the other on the head. He walked towards the fox demon, but the man only step backwards each time he went forward.

Lin Xiao sighed, "What's wrong?"

"T-That...is your body, okay?"

Lin Xiao: ...? No, is your head okay?"

Long Faxian felt like he was experiencing an existential crisis. After touching the delicate body, he had deduce how weak it is. He was originally angry that Long Tudi took a liking to this human, but his anger was replaced with worry.

The man always thought that Long Tudi has been seduced, but it never occurred to him that Lin Xiao is just an employee and since Tudi is his client, he may have been force to do something he secretly didn't want.

He can only imagine Lin Xiao crying under Long Tudi's body. The whole figure trembling from the overwhelming force that Long Tudi has.

The fox demon coughed at the strong image his mind had produced. He pulled Lin Xiao to his lap with measured force, making sure he didn't pull the arm painfully.

"I...I will be gentle with you. You dare to serve heroes with your body. So hateful, what we accidentally break you?" Long Faxian muttered under his breath. He tentatively placed his hands on Lin Xiao's soft butt to support him.

Lin Xiao already guessed that this man was jealous and he likes Long Tudi. He is also aware that his thoughts and Long Faxian's is jot on the same page. Whatever the man thinks, as long as he didn't 'hate' him like he started to, it's fine with him.

He leaned in and initiated to kiss the fox demon's lips. Licking the parted lips and overbearingly slipped in to tease the man's tongue.

Lin Xiao retracted his tongue and answered, "I will be careful. I'm fragile"

Long Faxian looked at Lin Xiao's smile, his face flushed. Damn, this human really looks good.

Seeing the red face, Lin Xiao grinded his butt on the bulge below. Continuing his sentence, "-But I can take it hard."

-----------------
Author:

You will also know why I like foxes too... hehe ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Long Faxian's character a bit hard to portray since he is a tsundere (a type of behavior that talks like they didn't care or they hate a person, but in their hearts, they actually love that person.) But I decided to just wing it.

29