27| Long Faxian, Fox Demon [NSFW]
1.4k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Faxian breath deeply, trying to regulate his burning emotion. Even if this human said it like that, he still cannot go roughly as his ancestors do.

Lin Xiao pushed him, making him lay down on the bed with his legs down on the edge. The human turned around and faced his lower body. He was confused as to what the human wanted to do until it pulled down his pants and touched his cock.

As the atmosphere is getting tense sexually, Lin Xiao leaned down to lick the cock and his soft round mounds got near on the man's face.

Long Faxian groaned at the pleasure the human brought with his little mouth. He forced himself to focus on the scene ahead. He grabbed the two cheeks and kneaded them, he spread them so often revealing the pink hole.

The fox demon stared at it for a moment before leaning in. He traced the wrinkled rim before thrusting his long tongue inside. The tight hole twitched as a respond to his appendage, it tasted naughty and sexy.

"Hmf...mmn..." Lin Xiao moaned, creating vibrations on his throat that is transmitted to the man's cock.

His one hole sucked on the cock while the one below was fucked by a tongue. He tried not to choke as the cock in his mouth started to grow bigger and bigger. The shape of the cock is unusual, its tip is slightly sharp and slanted and the base has a weird bulge on it. Whenever his tongue reaches the bulge, the cock would twitch crazily.

Long Faxian retracted his tongue and gestured for Lin Xiao to stop. The fox demon made the human lay on his stomach and raise his hips. Lin Xiao rembered that this is how he fucked Long Tudi, not that he would tell the fox demon about it.

"I'll put it in..." Long Faxian slid his cock between the two cheeks, grinding against it.

Lin Xiao buried his face on the pillow. "It's okay, put it in one go— Ah!"

The big cock slid inside smoothly. Since Long Faxian's tongue is longer than normal people due to his bloodline, the tight hole was lubed and prodded perfectly, making it easier to mate.

Ah...mating.

"Ah, ah, ahn~ H-harder..." Lin Xiao felt the cock's tip rub a different spot. Since Long Faxian's cock doesn't look like a human's cock and is slightly similar to a dog's, except less morbid and more exotic. The feeling is foreign but the pleasurable is filled with familiarity.

Long Faxian pounded deeper in Lin Xiao's request. He tried his best not to be too rough to avoid hurting the other.

The warm wet hole became more and more familiar with his cock. It squalched from the wetness inside coming from his precum. The figure underneath started to moan louder.

"W-What's happening...hngh...oh~" Lin Xiao can feel his hole getting stretch more as the hot cock grew larger as time goes by. The more it turn bigger, the more it releases cum which made his thrusts not painful.

Since this is Long Faxian's first time having sex with a human, he forgot that their love making is quite different and naturally assumed that Lin Xiao already knew.

"Hah...ah, ah, w-wait ah!~" The human sensed something is wrong. It's normal for a cock to grow bigger as the man is increasingly turned on, but Long Faxian's cock is growing abnormally long and thick.

"Ugh...hah...I'm going to knot in your tight hole..." Long Faxian turned Lin Xiao around without pulling out. He buried his face on the side of his neck and whispered, "Hold on to me."

Lin Xiao already turned dumb from the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure. His body twitched from the overwhelming feeling and he could only obediently hold on to the man to stabilize himself.

"Ah, ah, ah~ Nuoo...ooh~" Lin Xiao can't see properly from his tear filled eyes. Taken aback from the brimming pleasure, his words slurred as moans spilled out continuously.

Long Feixan suddenly pulled out his cock, leaving the tip, and then entered everything inside in one thrust. Lin Xiao cried out and the fox demon decided to stop moving.

"It's okay, it's okay... It'll feel good soon, okay?" Long Faxian coaxed softly. He felt guilty as he helplessly watched Lin Xiao cry.

The human now knew why he feels like something big is pushing inside his hole to get in. It was a bulbous gland that will knot inside the mate's hole to make sure the cum didn't spill and the partner will surely get pregnant.

The gland had slowly entered his tight hole, giving him the illusion that it grew bigger in a weird way.

"I'm sorry, it'll go away once I cum." Long Faxian didn't dare move, he leaned down and licked all the tears on the human's face.

The two of them stayed still for five minutes. Lin Xiao calmed down, but his hole is really itchy and wanted to fuck some more. So even if Long Faxian had knotted him, he started moving his hips in circular motion, stimulating the pulsating cock inside.

"Oh...s-stop moving—" Lin Xiao cut him off, sealing his words with a deep kiss.

Receiving such positive reaction, he started to slowly thrust his cock in the quivering hole. The knot prevented the cock from pulling out, so the reddish rim foamed out from the cum being stirred inside.

Long Faxian watched as the greedy hole suck his cock in when he tried to slightly pulled out.

Lin Xiao got used to the pain and it didn't take long for him to cry out from pleasure. He moved his waist faster, the fox demon picked up his signal and started to pound harder and faster again.

"Ah! Hngh...Y-Yes, right there ah~!" Lin Xiao whimpered. Long Faxian hook his arms around Lin Xiao's waist as he started to fuck him deeper, his cock bumping to the s part of the delicious hole.

After an hour of their rough love making, Long Faxian grunted. hugging the body beneath him as they both reached climax at the same time. The knot slowly went smaller when the man cummed inside.

The knot only came undone after a couple of minutes. It was too much that Lin Xiao had a small baby bump in his stomach. As soon as Long Faxian's cock had left his hole, the cum poured out in large amounts.

Lin Xiao looked at the time and discovered that they still have 6 hours to spend. Long Faxian looked at his hard cock and looked embarrassingly at Lin Xiao.

Lin Xiao sighed, "Fine, let's do another round."

—————————————————
Author:

To be clear, it only looks slightly like dog's but it still similar to a human's pp by 7 out of ten points. 3 points less for the knot (gland) and the slightly tipped shaped tip.

28